Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Why Do Men Chase Women?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Chase Women?? (774 Views)

What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Chase Women?? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
I rally don't understand it. Is it pussy or just validation or low self esteem. U don't know that when a girl wants you, u don't even need to move a step to get her. Guys r really dumb. Iswear. I'm a guy my self and I find it pitiful. I have bleeped countless girls without a dime nor without a chase. I'm a broke nigga by the way. Ive Never chased a girl in my life and I will never. That is for short men or deformed looking men.
Re: Why Do Men Chase Women?? by HMZi: 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
gFag
Re: Why Do Men Chase Women?? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
no comment.
Re: Why Do Men Chase Women?? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
Which kain question be this undecided

should we chase men or animals or even bobriskies undecided

na wah for you o

Re: Why Do Men Chase Women?? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
You are a very funny little man. You think getting a female attention is by being tall ? I feel bad for the kinda gurls that allowed u have an idea of them.You are immature !

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Chase Women?? by lilmax(m): 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
so what you saying is "you're broke " in summary
Re: Why Do Men Chase Women?? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
no comment.

but bro you're in a better position to answer this na

you're the woo lord remember wink
Re: Why Do Men Chase Women?? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
Guys please stop hating on me. cool
Re: Why Do Men Chase Women?? by mzhorlah(f): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
trash undecided
Re: Why Do Men Chase Women?? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
mzhorlah:
trash undecided
lol. Trash like ur face abi. cry
Re: Why Do Men Chase Women?? by Bism(m): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
you have bleeeped many girls in your countless vasline session. Vasline ambassador fingered out.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Chase Women?? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
Bism:
you have bleeeped many girls in your countless vasline session. Vasline ambassador fingered out.
lol
Re: Why Do Men Chase Women?? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
Because they watch to much of tom and Jerry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Chase Women?? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
I don't chase girls too
They don't chase me anyways grin
Re: Why Do Men Chase Women?? by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
Mrbolt555:
I rally don't understand it. Is it pussy or just validation or low self esteem. U don't know that when a girl wants you, u don't even need to move a step to get her. Guys r really dumb. Iswear. I'm a guy my self and I find it pitiful. I have bleeped countless girls without a dime nor without a chase. I'm a broke nigga by the way. Ive Never chased a girl in my life and I will never. That is for short men or deformed looking men.
The first bolded hit me like a missile. Actually you are correct thats why I chase women

Shout out to all my disabled or short comrades I am going to get us out of this misery jst a lil patient b'live me something is brewing for us
Re: Why Do Men Chase Women?? by freddaboh(m): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2017
Mrbolt555:

The yeye guy no even fine sef. Just look at his aje kpako face. Now back to your question. When we see a girl we want, we ask her out and that does not mean anything to us. We respect the ladies we relate with and even when they like us we still do the honorable thing to do "Asking them out". By the way, where d
o you stay? Ajegunle? No wonder, that's why you have cheap girls and ladies from the slum go after you. SMH.

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Single Ladies!!! / Hahaha Guys Take Note / Is This A Fashion Or Craziness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.