Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,588 members, 7,861,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

Is It A Must I Go Be Mugu,see Me Wahala! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Must I Go Be Mugu,see Me Wahala! (1264 Views)

Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? / U Be Mugu If U Do All These Things For A Babe In The Name Of Love / She Think Say I Be Mugu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Must I Go Be Mugu,see Me Wahala! by Madukaele(m): 6:44am On Feb 16, 2010
I broke up with my girl friend this val, i got evidence she was busy 4kin anoder guy she introduced to me as a friend, i saw some silly messages she sent to her so call casual friend, i read ( dearie i miss u so much, i cant wait to kiss your sweet lips, i cant wait to feel your body once again. . . . )+ other silly messages like that. i confronted her with the messages she denied saying that the guy used her fone for some days, so the guys messages entered into the sent folder,i told her i have used all kinds of fone i my lif i havnt seen such happen. i inserted my sim into her fone to proof 2 her that she was lieing. i asked her was it y u never allow me to touch your fone? she couldnt say a word again.
  now i know i played a mugu for 4 months. i decided to call it quit. but this lady keeps cring every day calling and sending messages upon messages. i read one of her message( i will never give up disturbing u until u tell me what i hv done to u.i lov u, even if we cant be that close again at least we can be casual friends, ).

Guys ladies is it a must i will play mugu? undecided
Re: Is It A Must I Go Be Mugu,see Me Wahala! by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 16, 2010
Is a must.since u've bein playin d row of a mugu al dis while so y do u want 2 chang now, guy continue.
Re: Is It A Must I Go Be Mugu,see Me Wahala! by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 16, 2010
@poster
some people dont realize the value of someone until they are lost and gone. your ex was cheating and she had no respect for your relationship, all the tears she will cry wont change that fact. also until she comes clean and admits that she did something wrong then there is no point giving her a second chance.
move on with your life and count yourself lucky that it was just a gf and not a wife.
Re: Is It A Must I Go Be Mugu,see Me Wahala! by Kelvinj(m): 11:33am On Feb 16, 2010
Lwkmd, i feel ur pains dude but u know ehh, sometimes the mumu role pay pass
Re: Is It A Must I Go Be Mugu,see Me Wahala! by Madukaele(m): 11:35am On Feb 16, 2010
Kelvinj:

Lwkmd, i feel your pains dude but u know ehh, sometimes the mumu role pay pass
how?please explain
Re: Is It A Must I Go Be Mugu,see Me Wahala! by honeric01(m): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2010
give her your conditions, make sure you include constant boning anytime you want it and let her know she's just coming back as a friend and nothing else.

she's what she is, so play along with her.
Re: Is It A Must I Go Be Mugu,see Me Wahala! by Kelvinj(m): 11:51am On Feb 16, 2010
I mean a 2nd chance mite work
Re: Is It A Must I Go Be Mugu,see Me Wahala! by naijaswag1: 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2010
@MRBrownJAY

I agree with you.

@poster.  I have checked your profile and your picture depicts a quiet corporate person who is not a bad guy.Let me ask you some questions.why did that girl resort to fu`cking outside the relationship.Did you have enough time for her? Were you able to satisfy her? did you try to find out her real se~x life? Is she the type that likes raucous and adventurous sexual experience and you were playing Mr good guy? Is she a love addict? These questions and more will help you if you decide to get back with her or move on in life.Girls study guys and treat them the way they are.They fear the bad guys and play with the good ones.

Listening to her lies is like listening to a six years old boy tell you a glaring lie.Sometimes in life,you have to be investigative.Take your decisions about her.If you can condone the love and cheating,good for you,if not their is fire on the mountain run! run!! run!!!
Re: Is It A Must I Go Be Mugu,see Me Wahala! by Madukaele(m): 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2010
naija_swag:

@MRBrownJAY

I agree with you.

@poster.  I have checked your profile and your picture depicts a quiet corporate person who is not a bad guy.Let me ask you some questions.why did that girl resort to fu`cking outside the relationship.Did you have enough time for her? Were you able to satisfy her? did you try to find out her real se~x life? Is she the type that likes raucous and adventurous sexual experience and you were playing Mr good guy? Is she a love addict? These questions and more will help you if you decide to get back with her or move on in life.Girls study guys and treat them the way they are.They fear the bad guys and play with the good ones.

Listening to her lies is like listening to a six years old boy tell you a glaring lie.Sometimes in life,you have to be investigative.Take your decisions about her.If you can condone the love and cheating,good for you,if not their is fire on the mountain run! run!! run!!!
i like the way u talk, u r really wise, thanks
about her being d adventure lady, yes she is. she loves crazy adventures i thought she has changed but i was wrong, am a good guy no doubt, i luved her so much my childhood friend,long story. i guess i should accept her and play dead.
Re: Is It A Must I Go Be Mugu,see Me Wahala! by walestar01(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2010
You are not mugu my brother but you if you think deeply, you are original MAGA, since you have been paying consistently, it is not easy to see another MAGA like you whom can be giving her money, recharge cards etc, Leaving Maga like that is not easy so she will keep disturbing you until you continue paying, because bi eyan Oku,onje ko ti tan
Re: Is It A Must I Go Be Mugu,see Me Wahala! by Madukaele(m): 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2010
i just finish sending a message to the girl, i read(girl i think say i don change my mind again,let mr 4ker boy chinedu do d helping 4 u,if u wan giv me back d recipt i use pay part of the house,u knw my house . Giv 2 anyone u see b it gateman. i belive chinedu should nt only know hw 2 4k.)
thanks guys ,i guess nice guys no get place 4 this world again.
Re: Is It A Must I Go Be Mugu,see Me Wahala! by tai2(m): 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2010
Brother, free yourself from bondage and follow the way of true control. Nice guy and mugu are one and the same person and the road to Mugu-hood is paved with the bones of nice guys and their good intentions
Re: Is It A Must I Go Be Mugu,see Me Wahala! by DOAweb(m): 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2010

Assistant BF - that's what you've been to her all along. She has been using you for maintenance and upkeep.

Doubt if she truly loved u in the first place or would ever change - time to[b] free yourself Sharply[/b]!!
Re: Is It A Must I Go Be Mugu,see Me Wahala! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2010
Lwkmd.nairalanders gist no go finish for una mouth.@ poster make u just sempe dey enjoy the movie wey she dey act wit chinedu. Her eye go clear one day
Re: Is It A Must I Go Be Mugu,see Me Wahala! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2010
this guy is weird I tell you undecided how many more stories will we read shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Is It A Must I Go Be Mugu,see Me Wahala! by Madukaele(m): 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2010
bennygee:

Lwkmd.nairalanders gist no go finish for una mouth.@ poster make u just sempe dey enjoy the movie wey she dey act wit chinedu. Her eye go clear one day
thanks bro, feel better
rokiatu:

this guy is weird I tell you undecided how many more stories will we read shocked shocked shocked grin
i know story of my life with her is funny, i wass a victim of love. i guess u cant get all ur dream to b what u want. am in pain, what can i do, just living with it. tanks al the same
Re: Is It A Must I Go Be Mugu,see Me Wahala! by kobikwelu(m): 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2010
true, this kind of thing is on the rise with women.

i recently had this experience.

the cow of a girl started comming up with reasons for us not to see, all of a sudden hiding her fone.in short, she changed.

i dumped her soo faster that she could say cheat.

now she is sending me txt mssgs asking for forgiveness and lecture txt abt love, pathetic.

am berra off.

leave her wondering wot could have bin.
Re: Is It A Must I Go Be Mugu,see Me Wahala! by Madukaele(m): 7:27am On Feb 17, 2010
my dear, people dey heartless i dey tell u, i sacrificed everything i had 4 her, I pray she will realize her mistakes but surely she isnt comin back 4 me, if she does i see death around the corner.
Re: Is It A Must I Go Be Mugu,see Me Wahala! by kpolli(m): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2010
y not finish the job u have already started
Re: Is It A Must I Go Be Mugu,see Me Wahala! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2010
If i were you, i will invite her over for the wickedest f*cking of her life before dumping her like a rag.
Re: Is It A Must I Go Be Mugu,see Me Wahala! by Nautillus(m): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2010
^^^^and. . .what would that do 4 you? ? ?
Re: Is It A Must I Go Be Mugu,see Me Wahala! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2010
Nothing, ;Djust to make her feel sorry for herself.
Re: Is It A Must I Go Be Mugu,see Me Wahala! by ccollins(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,every time i try to settle down and have a wife.every time, i tired. they said goodbye cos time i tried not to make them cry.they turn and say goodbye.the very 1st gurl really having worst words with me ,she thought that i was such a loser and that why she was another man's baby gurl.every body ,can u : IMAGINE THAT
Re: Is It A Must I Go Be Mugu,see Me Wahala! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2010
ccollins:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,every time i try to settle down and have a wife.every time, i tired. they said goodbye cos time i tried not to make them cry.they turn and say goodbye.the very 1st gurl really having worst words with me ,she thought that i was such a loser and that why she was another man's baby gurl.every body ,can u : IMAGINE THAT
That was then. Ask Tu face now how easy it is to get laid. It's all about the paper geez.
Re: Is It A Must I Go Be Mugu,see Me Wahala! by Madukaele(m): 5:25am On Feb 18, 2010
chipmunkey:

If i were you, i will invite her over for the wickedest bleeping of her life before dumping her like a rag.
havin se=x with her i dont think it will solv the problem, only make things worse for me, if i hv to forget her i also hv to forget sex. thanks all d same

(1) (Reply)

Girl Which Of These Men Would You Prefer / Things You Should Never Forget In A Relationship / Do All Men Cheat ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.