Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

The LORD Revealed This To Me About Couples. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The LORD Revealed This To Me About Couples. (539 Views)

Is It A Sin For Married Couples To Use Condoms? / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couples With Sexual Problems, Prays For Condom / The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The LORD Revealed This To Me About Couples. by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 15, 2017
WOMEN, KINDLY DO AN AGREEMENT PRAYER WITH YOUR HUSBAND, AND PRAY FOR THEM

I was in a vision when the LORD made me to see couples in our church in their numbers, I saw the women holding their husband's hand and praying for them and at that point the Lord caused smiles and happiness to fall on the men. Their face were lightening with joy and it seems something beautiful is happening or has just happened to them, glory be to God. 

Rather than argue or be in disagreement with your spouse, kindly agree with them in prayers, the Lord is set to do something marvelous in your marriage this season, key into it and be blessed, Amen. 

Amos 3:3 can two walk together lest they agree.

Spread this message to all couples around you! The word of the LORD is ever sure, Amen.

- Bro Paul R. Taiwo.

http://www.divinerevelationsstream.info/2017/08/the-lord-revealed-this-to-me-about.html?m=1#more

www.divinerevelationsstream.info

1 Like

Re: The LORD Revealed This To Me About Couples. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
amen..but i never marry sha... It it makes it to the fp.. That means say na me ftc nah... (oi&@%* smiley
Re: The LORD Revealed This To Me About Couples. by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 16, 2017
Bridgetania:
amen..but i never marry sha...
It it makes it to the fp..
That means say na me ftc nah...
(oi&@%*
smiley
lolzz.... Your husband, your helper will locate you soon, you shall be blessed and be fruitful in all the days of your life, in the name of Jesus, AMEN.

1 Like

Re: The LORD Revealed This To Me About Couples. by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 16, 2017
Praise God... In my Night Vision, I saw a man proclaim and said

*"very soon many will wake up and they will have immortality"*

I had the understanding in this vision that the day of the Lord is on us let's try as much as possible to be counted worthy, for our King of Kings is coming Now!!

*1 Thessalonians: 5. 2. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.*

Join us and be blessed!
*GOOD MORNING*
- Bro Paul R. Taiwo

Send your prayer request to divinerevelationsstream@gmail.com
Or visit www.divinerevelationsstream.info

(1) (Reply)

Does the Bible recognize the ministry of Apostle Paul? / Hold On; Why You Should Never Give Up / Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.