Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Rapture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture (544 Views)

Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / The Aftermath Of Rapture / 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapture by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2017
I read that the world will end today (23/09/17)please I am still in the world o, hope people have not gone leaving me behind, nothing happens in my area oo, or it's not time yet
Re: Rapture by lalanice(f): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
people have gone o, me am just packing my bags now, ready to go...... so you mean nobody has been doing right in your area

you people be reading and believing lies as if you don't have a Bible
Re: Rapture by Samtobh(m): 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
Eugy96:
I read that the world will end today (23/09/17)please I am still in the world o, hope people have not gone leaving me behind, nothing happens in my area oo, or it's not time yet
It's not rapture sister, just some maniacally-bewildered assertions about the planets fighting each other
Re: Rapture by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
lalanice:
people have gone o, me am just packing my bags now, ready to go...... so you mean nobody has been doing right in your area

you people be reading and believing lies as if you don't have a Bible

nobody went in my area oo, maybe you it's not time yet, let's wait till evening.....

I have and read Bible, but this1 weak me

1 Like

Re: Rapture by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
Samtobh:

It's not rapture sister, just some maniacally-bewildered assertions about the planets fighting each other

but they said the fight is supposed to end the world
Re: Rapture by butterflylion: 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
Eugy96:

but they said the fight is supposed to end the world

They said? So if "they said" you would die today you would believe as well?
Re: Rapture by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
butterflylion:

They said? So if "they said" you would die today you would believe as well?

Bro the scenarios are different
Re: Rapture by butterflylion: 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
Eugy96:

Bro the scenarios are different

They are same.

"They said" is not "God said". That is the difference!

1 Like

Re: Rapture by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
butterflylion:

They are same.
"They said" is not "God said". That is the difference!
ok

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional(thur. 26/10/2017) As You Lay Your Bed! / The Virtues Of Divorce In Islam / Which Hour I Prayer Most Effective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.