Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,210 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

All New 2018 Acura RLX Is The Luxury Sedan You’ve Been Waiting For (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / All New 2018 Acura RLX Is The Luxury Sedan You’ve Been Waiting For (photos) (1750 Views)

Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) / Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) / Hum Rider - The Car Lagosians Have Been Waiting For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All New 2018 Acura RLX Is The Luxury Sedan You’ve Been Waiting For (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2017
The 2018 Acura RLX is the fastest, most stylish and the most luxurious sedan you have been waiting for from Acura.

The 2018 RLX interior embodies precision craftsmanship with class-leading space and comfort. The Electronic Gear Selector puts style and control in your hands. A new color option is also available in Espresso.

It is available in two version

-The 310 horsepower RLX with a Precision All-Wheel Steer (P-AWS).

–The 377 horsepower RLX Sport Hybrid with Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD).

Both models uses a 3.5-liter direct-injected V6, though the Sport Hybrid backs that up with three electric motors.

The RLX will be available with a Krell Audio System, surround view cameras, parking sensors, LED fog lights, remote engine start, ventilated and heated front seats, and heated rear seats and steering wheel.

“This redesign of the 2018 Acura RLX is transformational, creating road presence and styling that better reflect underlying performance capabilities of the vehicle,” Acura vice president and general manager, Jon Ikeda, said in a statement.

Although Acura has not announced the official price of the sedans, expect the standard RLX to start at around N20 million, while the Sport Hybrid will cost around N21.8 million. Add shipping and clearing and the price surely exceeds N30m.

What do you like most about the 2018 Acura RLX?

See more photos..

https://autojosh.com/2018-acura-rlx/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: All New 2018 Acura RLX Is The Luxury Sedan You’ve Been Waiting For (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2017

Re: All New 2018 Acura RLX Is The Luxury Sedan You’ve Been Waiting For (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2017
shocked

AutoJoshNG sometimes I just wonder the type of cars you drive.

You can't be researching on these super cars if you still drive a '99 Camry.

3 Likes

Re: All New 2018 Acura RLX Is The Luxury Sedan You’ve Been Waiting For (photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:04am On Aug 15, 2017
Who told you I am waiting for this?

I beg stop the joke jare grin

Re: All New 2018 Acura RLX Is The Luxury Sedan You’ve Been Waiting For (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

AutoJoshNG sometimes I just wonder the type of cars you drive.

You can't be researching on these super cars if you still drive a '99 Camry.

cheesy
Re: All New 2018 Acura RLX Is The Luxury Sedan You’ve Been Waiting For (photos) by bulitex(m): 10:06am On Aug 15, 2017
Gonna go and get 1 for my personal use
Re: All New 2018 Acura RLX Is The Luxury Sedan You’ve Been Waiting For (photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 15, 2017
bulitex:
Gonna go and get 1 for my personal use

Before nko, will you use it to run public transport or you'll dash someone?

3 Likes

Re: All New 2018 Acura RLX Is The Luxury Sedan You’ve Been Waiting For (photos) by bulitex(m): 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nairaland.com
I wanted to dash someone before
Re: All New 2018 Acura RLX Is The Luxury Sedan You’ve Been Waiting For (photos) by awillabo: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ok
Re: All New 2018 Acura RLX Is The Luxury Sedan You’ve Been Waiting For (photos) by laivwire(m): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
With that sedan, I could wager the design was adapted from a BMW 750Li
Re: All New 2018 Acura RLX Is The Luxury Sedan You’ve Been Waiting For (photos) by modsRbastard: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
This days... You can't seem to tell some cars apart, thank God for emblems. Everybody is just copying and pasting. That headlight I've seen in Bugatti chiron, that muscle hood I seen with Benz...i could go on but sleeping dogs should lie.

(1) (Reply)

My Car Vibrates On Acceleration / Ignition Failure Of 2008 Nissan Sentra / Private Plate Number & Commercial Plate Number, Your Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.