Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Sandra Udeh Celebrates Her 19th Birthday With Sultry Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Udeh Celebrates Her 19th Birthday With Sultry Photos (35477 Views)

Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Udeh Celebrates Her 19th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Anabia(f): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
19 ke
Re: Sandra Udeh Celebrates Her 19th Birthday With Sultry Photos by ozueozue(m): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
wah did u say niqqa??

Re: Sandra Udeh Celebrates Her 19th Birthday With Sultry Photos by gozzlin: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oh my God! See sweet, Sexy thighs and yummy breasts! Chai! Chineke eh!
Re: Sandra Udeh Celebrates Her 19th Birthday With Sultry Photos by GloriaNinja(f): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
Bamz:

And if you're 12, I wanna be 12 too. wink
INFACT I DASH YOU 2 YEARS
Re: Sandra Udeh Celebrates Her 19th Birthday With Sultry Photos by GloriaNinja(f): 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
perdollar:
u fine pass her jor
grin
perdollar:
u fine pass her jor
Re: Sandra Udeh Celebrates Her 19th Birthday With Sultry Photos by castrol180(m): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
Cucumber captain
Re: Sandra Udeh Celebrates Her 19th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Bamz(m): 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
GloriaNinja:
INFACT I DASH YOU 2 YEARS

cheesy it's only annoying people that type in uppercase. tongue
Re: Sandra Udeh Celebrates Her 19th Birthday With Sultry Photos by fyxboss(m): 12:38am On Aug 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided IF THIS GIRL IS 19, THEN I'M 12.
me that is 5 yrs old like this
Re: Sandra Udeh Celebrates Her 19th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2017
Ladycloud:
stop Bodyshaming people... Everybody must not be slim.

This is my opinion and I am entitled to it. Stop tellin' me what to like and what not to like.

Again, I despise fat girls and pot-bellies are a no-no for ME.
Re: Sandra Udeh Celebrates Her 19th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Nmeri17: 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
19 ke? shocked
With "Tokunbo b00bs and hips"? embarassed
Dis wan nor go appeal to Olu Jacobs sef. angry

Flavour N'Abania don run tey tey. grin
Second-hand beauty queen. cheesy
My gooood friend cheesy Da! I missed you o. How una dey now?
Re: Sandra Udeh Celebrates Her 19th Birthday With Sultry Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 4:35am On Sep 14, 2017
Nmeri17:
My gooood friend cheesy Da! I missed you o. How una dey now?

I dey KIDIGBA!
I nefa "de-activate" o like "ndi IPOB"! wink
Good to see ya! grin

You don join Biafra Army yet?
Your pipo need you ooooooo. wink
Re: Sandra Udeh Celebrates Her 19th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Nmeri17: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

I dey KIDIGBA!
I nefa "de-activate" o like "ndi IPOB"! wink
Good to see ya! grin

kiss kiss

You don join Biafra Army yet?
Your pipo need you ooooooo. wink
They need who Have you never heard of Draft evasion?? cheesy I avoid them the way Buhari dodges work. Who better to lann from than the master himself wink Leaked footage of BuBu the first time he heard rihanna's "work" shocked

Re: Sandra Udeh Celebrates Her 19th Birthday With Sultry Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nmeri17:
:* :* They need who Have you never heard of Draft evasion?? cheesy I avoid them the way Buhari dodges work. Who better to lann from than the master himself wink Leaked footage of BuBu the first time he heard rihanna's "work" shocked

Hahahahahaha

Abeg N.K. should listen to Tchldi Tchikere please, and stop leading innocent, gullible and hapless youths to early graves. cry
Re: Sandra Udeh Celebrates Her 19th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Nmeri17: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Hahahahahaha

Abeg N.K. should listen to Tchldi Tchikere please, and stop leading innocent, gullible and hapless youths to early graves. cry
He's not leading anybody o jare. It's something that is alive that you can lead to the grave abi? wink Do you think somebody that is doing something meaningful with his/her life will have time to be "agitating"? or having activism as their occupation. Abeg. Na for idle mind Satan dey submit in CV wink
Re: Sandra Udeh Celebrates Her 19th Birthday With Sultry Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 8:40am On Sep 20, 2017
Nmeri17:
He's not leading anybody o jare. It's something that is alive that you can lead to the grave abi? wink Do you think somebody that is doing something meaningful with his/her life will have time to be "agitating"? or having activism as their occupation. Abeg. Na for idle mind Satan dey submit in CV wink

I really do not understand his agenda.
The man is truly JOBLESS. grin
The people following his ideology even more so!

Unemployment na curse o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures / New Picture Of Lola Omotayo Okoye / New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.