Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood (32848 Views)

COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) / Ondo: Driver, 2 Others Carrying COVID-19 Patients, Blood Samples, Test Positive / Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by totorimi: 11:05am On Aug 15, 2017
Disgusting
Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by taguafuo: 11:05am On Aug 15, 2017
very bad. Nigeria is just a giant zoo
Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by richidinho(m): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2017
f
Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by UncutSk(m): 11:08am On Aug 15, 2017
Afonjas spreading virus since 1960 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by nzenwadgreat: 11:13am On Aug 15, 2017
modelmike7:
That's some crazy sh*t to do!
Pls let d community do something about dis, they shouldn't wait for government because some deadly disease could be spread through dis. What a mess.
Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by SINZ: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44 kindly remove the screenshot with comments as they do not tally in any way with the topic.
Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by ikorodureporta: 11:16am On Aug 15, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Ritualist must not c ds ooooo

ritualists right now, on their way to Gbagada...

Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by bidex(m): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2017
helphelp:
Only in Nigeria...

I weak I swear

Anybody notice, the comments beneath the grabbed post, has nothing to do with it..

More of someone being exposed for begging or so

walahi, i owe you a bottle of beer!!! the comment below the post is actually not going inline with the message. the picture sef does not indicate its gbagada or any hospital. there are several labs around there too.
Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by STEVENcrack(m): 11:23am On Aug 15, 2017
this is bio hazard..specimen bottle are not supposed to be disposed in a random bin..

something is wrong somewhere. lets wait for their defense.
Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 15, 2017
Does APC government have health minister at all

APC administration causing calamities everyday in the zoo. Confusions and lawlessness caused by missing president Buhari and corrupt APC government everywhere.

APC government will soon blame PDP and GEJ on this.
Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by bidex(m): 11:28am On Aug 15, 2017
priceaction:
Mmm. You can't blame them. Blame the lagos state govermnt banning of lawma because they are responsible for the removal of medical wastes. I think we can see the other effect of policies of lagos state government on lawma. The road sweepers were being owed 5months salaries and the medical vans to evacuate this are less functioning, what do you expect.

dude, look at the post and the comments below. that post is untrue. its fake and lacks authenticity. its really disheartening that Nigerians dont read properly or read through or read inbetween the lines before the conclude. that hospital ever since i do go there, it has alway been tidy.
Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by Siscooh: 11:28am On Aug 15, 2017
Giant of Africa!!! This wouldn't ever happen in lesser developed African countries. This is a shame!!

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by bidex(m): 11:29am On Aug 15, 2017
Jolar101:
Does APC government have health minister at all

how much dem pay you
Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by arishekola(m): 11:32am On Aug 15, 2017
This is not a good one at all. the right authority should do the needful and make the environment safer place to live.
Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2017
bidex:

how much dem pay you
I Don't Know If I'm being paid by Nigeria taxpayers money or mayor of London candidate.

Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by helphelp: 11:42am On Aug 15, 2017
bidex:

walahi, i owe you a bottle of beer!!! the comment below the post is actually not going inline with the message. the picture sef does not indicate its gbagada or any hospital. there are several labs around there too.

Gulder will be fine bro
Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by DJInfluence: 11:43am On Aug 15, 2017
This is not normal. A hospital is supposed to know better. What is wrong with verhicle called nigeria? We can´t sell it, we can´t repair it, we can´t even dash it out because no one want it.
Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:46am On Aug 15, 2017
MONEY RITUAL MADE EASY
Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by loomer: 11:48am On Aug 15, 2017
ShyCypher:
Most of those samples were taken from Slay Mamas who contracted various sexually transmitted diseases while in the course of duty.

No Slay Mama could be reached for comment as at the time of this report.

Even if they were taken from cows, does it justify the way they were disposed?
Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by SpaceAngel: 11:48am On Aug 15, 2017
I can't imagine kids picking these tubes while playing. Then some stupid people will say it's the work of the devil when disease starts spreading because of this. angry angry angry angry
Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 15, 2017
jacyhelen:

hahahahahahahaha

Laughin' @ your clan members abi? Make dem catch you first grin
Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by Dexema(m): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2017
Disposal of medical waste is very important if you don't want to create bigger problems.
Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by MrEdimulo82(m): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2017
Gbagada GH for one harvest dead bodies.....took my Paps there cos he was referred there he came out dead as warned....I m not surprised.
Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 15, 2017
loomer:

Even if they were taken from cows, does it justify the way they were disposed?

Bros which one be my own? I'm only reportin' what happened undecided
Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by loomer: 11:56am On Aug 15, 2017
ShyCypher:

Bros which one be my own? I'm only reportin' what happened undecided

U know why things no fit good for naija?

Because most of una no dey ever take serious issues serious
Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
This I not wasted naww undecided The hungry Oduduwas are there to lick it 4rm the road

I don't understand the outrage, honestly
Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by falcon009: 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
It's quite unfortunate that some people on this forum don't even read to understand any post that says something bad about health workers or hospitals at all.........they just start with their negative comments immediately
Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by delishpot: 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
They will blame fed govt for this too. Hospital management boards are as criminal minded as the government that put them there
Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by JaffyJoe(m): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
DJInfluence:
This is not normal. A hospital is supposed to know better. What is wrong with verhicle called nigeria? We can´t sell it, we can´t repair it, we can´t even dash it out because no one want it.

Pull it apart and sell as scraps.
Re: Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood by Humbledtoexcel: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
This is really sad. While private organizations are doing their best at proper waste separation and disposal,using waste management agencies, they are still being harassed in some parts of the Country by some people that call themselves Sanitation agency?? Meanwhile,our government hospitals cannot make simple differentiation of wastes. All wastes are dumped in the same basket whether sharps,bio-hazard or ordinary. What a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep / Diseases You Didn’t Know That Mosquitoes Give (photo) / Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.