Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Guys: Why You Should Be Very Careful Of The Girls You Pick At The Club (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Why You Should Be Very Careful Of The Girls You Pick At The Club (pics) (1611 Views)

Drunk Man Spotted Rocking Lady's Backside Through A Wall At A Night Club (Pics) / Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Why You Should Be Very Careful Of The Girls You Pick At The Club (pics) by StarOfDavid(m): 11:08am On Aug 15, 2017
This a trending picture on Facebook, hence i want to share it here.

Facial and physical beauty does not mean beauty under and inside...There are many of them here on Nairaland. grin

Re: Guys: Why You Should Be Very Careful Of The Girls You Pick At The Club (pics) by CAPTAIND5235(m): 11:11am On Aug 15, 2017
This is so disgusting
Re: Guys: Why You Should Be Very Careful Of The Girls You Pick At The Club (pics) by naijaboiy: 11:13am On Aug 15, 2017
Jesu!!! shockedshocked

That is some herpes, ghonorea, hepatitis filled vagina right there. Even a condom will melt and a penis will lose erection on getting close to it.

Do not penetrate! I repeat... Do not penetrate!

Lawd!! crycrycry

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Why You Should Be Very Careful Of The Girls You Pick At The Club (pics) by LisaAnne(f): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2017
This picture has been recycled a million times
Re: Guys: Why You Should Be Very Careful Of The Girls You Pick At The Club (pics) by SINZ: 11:33am On Aug 15, 2017
Make una allow this girl rest na?

1 Like

Re: Guys: Why You Should Be Very Careful Of The Girls You Pick At The Club (pics) by sarahade(f): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2017
grin grin
Re: Guys: Why You Should Be Very Careful Of The Girls You Pick At The Club (pics) by Rexnegro(m): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
LisaAnne:
This picture has been recycled a million times
The target is a million guys should See it so they can Be million times careful from some of You dirty Nigeria girls.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Why You Should Be Very Careful Of The Girls You Pick At The Club (pics) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
SINZ:
Make una allow this girl rest na?
make the babe no go commit suicide oo
anyway i just hope say no be naija babe cheesy.
Re: Guys: Why You Should Be Very Careful Of The Girls You Pick At The Club (pics) by IdeyFindWife: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

make the babe no go commit suicide oo
anyway i just hope say no be naija babe cheesy.

Gal wey many go don jam lef right and center under the influence of alcoholic "high-ness"

Na why i nor dey binge and bang on random club chicks be dis. Immediately eye don red, booze has a way of adding fake glamor to some skanky bitches especially when dikc don erect; anoda problem again. just imagine thumping ya chest say you gave this gal "great-head" overnight and then waking up, with the boozy haze gone and you see dis...

ha...
Re: Guys: Why You Should Be Very Careful Of The Girls You Pick At The Club (pics) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Gal wey many go don jam lef right and center under the influence of alcoholic "high-ness"

Na why i nor dey binge and bang on random club chicks be dis. Immediately eye don red, booze has a way of adding fake glamor to some skanky bitches especially when dikc don erect; anoda problem again. just imagine thumping ya chest say you gave this gal "great-head" overnight and then waking up, with the boozy haze gone and you see dis...

ha...
na to die remain na

Re: Guys: Why You Should Be Very Careful Of The Girls You Pick At The Club (pics) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

ha...
hw body na?
long time no see cheesy

Re: Guys: Why You Should Be Very Careful Of The Girls You Pick At The Club (pics) by Monaco2(m): 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
shocked
Re: Guys: Why You Should Be Very Careful Of The Girls You Pick At The Club (pics) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
exactly how makydebbie or abi na maggidebbie yansh look like
so rough and dirty..
but maggi own get hairs sha sad

(1) (Reply)

God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls / Lady Dressing Like "Born-again" While Married,Shares Her Hotness After Divorce / Prof Ifapohunda Akanji AKA ODI Dollars. Solution To Financial Problems.. Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.