Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Chronicles Of Lily : The Starter. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chronicles Of Lily : The Starter. (319 Views)

Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) / Bobby Is Caught Pants Down Without Lily [hot Romance, 18+] / The 10 Starter Rules For All Serious Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chronicles Of Lily : The Starter. by lanya: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2017
What would you like to eat?”. I can hear him but I don’t know how to answer, why to answer. Dude is miles away from me, what difference will answering make?

”Hey, I’m still waiting for a reply” comes next over the phone and I decide to play along, if only for conversation sake. I reel off different meals I would love to sink into instead of this debilitating hunger that’s racking my body. ”okay”. What? Okay? Okay.

This guy is not even normal, yes he might look normal but he really isn’t. First time we met, I would have run him over with my car but I didn’t have one. That’s how annoying he is. Carrying shoulder up and down the whole place you would think he was 6ft tall. For where? I was hungry, now I’m pissed. What does okay mean?? No, I didn’t ask him. I have an image to protect.

Thirty something minutes later and another call comes in. The caller wants to know if I’m Lily. I could be, depending on what he wants to say. At the mention of food, I became Lily. No, that didn’t come out right. I am Lily. So, annoying dude managed to get food across to me **swoon**.

He is nice, takes me out on breakfast dates, drives me where I need to be. The late night drives…ugh…amazing, riding around... read more @https://olliealley./2017/08/15/chronicles-of-lily-the-starter/

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Men Cheat On Their Girlfriend/wife-Orji / Unemployment: How To Overcome Negative Thoughts When You Are Unemployed / For Ladies:13 Ways To Find A Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.