Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) (25911 Views)

Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building / Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign / "Because Of Donjazzy, I Killed A Girl In Wuse Market" - Woman Says On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by Kazim88: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
I respect Charlie Boy.... 100%..

Atleast he believed in One Nigeria... and Walked is Talk. even if he walked alone.

Not most people talking about restructuring and can't do a thing about it.
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by free2ryhme: 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
OZAA:
These guy above me why now hmm why.
anyways secondtocomentus

With all that was posted and video, your problem is your position in the comments thread. undecided

Chai, you are finished in this life

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by joenor(m): 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
Bad Nation.
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by mcparrotnnam(m): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
what is this our country turning to, plz can somebody explain

www.lindachrisblog.com
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by akevic: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Idiot man. He is broke and looking for attention. I pity those following him to protest.
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by MrGerald(m): 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
alizma:
Charly boy be like, na which kind wahala I come put myself now, if I go back lagos people go say I no get liver, if I stay here who know watin go happen next?

Charley boy lives in abuja not Lagos
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by alizma: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
MrGerald:
Charley boy lives in abuja not Lagos
ok, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by MrGerald(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
AlwaysPad:
Yorubas are too smart and educative to live among these Almajiri assassins and Pig drug brothers from that other region. It is high time we let go since we are the bond making this country full of animals one.

With all the sufferings and hunger these Almajiris undergo on daily basis in their northern region, they still want to die to this yeye Presido that is already dead at old age

Oduduwa Republic would have to build a great defensive wall on our boarders just like Trump's vision against Mexico. By the time these people and the Drug Biafra Republic realizes our hidden oyel, golds and so many mineral resources in the SW (to mention few in order to avoid them heart-attack), they'd start masturbating parasitically into our region.

Oduduwans are known to be the most peaceful and successful tribe in Nigeria blessed with abundant mineral resources which 80% are still yet to be exploited, but surrounded by regions of drug dealers and human killers. We must ban our neighbouring countries after secession because they are drug dealers and killers.

We are in no hurry to achieve it. We know how to play it diligently by the books not by employing pigs as miscreants.

Just chill, watch, and see.
Please no vex oo! how old are you?
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by Orodje(m): 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
lycan2:
as a delta boy when i become the president and i go for 1 year paid leave because i have headache , lemme c d idiot who will ask me to step down, i will behead that son of a goat and if u quote me .... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Where for Delta bro? na only Ughelli or Udu people fit reason like so cheesy
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by jahsharon: 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
AlwaysPad:
Yorubas are too smart and educative to live among these Almajiri assassins and Pig drug brothers from that other region. It is high time we let go since we are the bond making this country full of animals one.

With all the sufferings and hunger these Almajiris undergo on daily basis in their northern region, they still want to die to this yeye Presido that is already dead at old age

Oduduwa Republic would have to build a great defensive wall on our boarders just like Trump's vision against Mexico. By the time these people and the Drug Biafra Republic realizes our hidden oyel, golds and so many mineral resources in the SW (to mention few in order to avoid them heart-attack), they'd start masturbating parasitically into our region.

Oduduwans are known to be the most peaceful and successful tribe in Nigeria blessed with abundant mineral resources which 80% are still yet to be exploited, but surrounded by regions of drug dealers and human killers. We must ban our neighbouring countries after secession because they are drug dealers and killers.

We are in no hurry to achieve it. We know how to play it diligently by the books not by employing pigs as miscreants.

Did you say all these when Goatluck Jonaddadft was looting and sharing away your future? Why are you saying this now that the people's general is trying to stop corruption, you now remember the nonsense you typed up there. My friend, go and die.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
loomer:
United states of wahala
United my ass
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by felaismyhero(m): 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oladelson:
is okay,

but the truth is i don't believe him neither do i believe in Nigeria!

Nigeria has failed me so much!!!

quote me cos i know you will...

i am yoruba!!!

dELSON
bro,pls,dont lose hope on this country yet,remember nigeria is one of the few places where u cannot experience racism or xenophobia.bro ur family house(nigeria) is in disorder,you dont leave it to rot.you find other bothered family members(passionate nigerians) and start to rebuild(ofcourse u must have money and power).other family members(the silent nigerians) see ur effort,they join u.sure there would be powerful family members(nigerian polithiefcians) who for gains dont care for the family and might try to stop u.u dont bother since u know thats how every other great families(countries) arose.A Group Of Family Members(NIGERIANS) That Are Bothered.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by chomchom1(f): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Alamajiri is the biggest problem we haive today undecided only language thy understand is trouble or fight or war. angry
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by AlwaysPad(m): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
jahsharon:

Did you say all these when Goatluck Jonaddadft was looting and sharing away your future? Why are you saying this now that the people's general is trying to stop corruption, you now remember the nonsense you typed up there. My friend, go and die.
So stopping corruption has become the only goal a president must achieve in his tenure?

Why are you guys so backward? What is your own personal benefit, as a Nigerian citizen, from this corruption fighting?

We seriously need Aiza to wash some brains in this country. If you ain't tired of all these mess, my brother, the Oduduwans are tired!!

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by chomchom1(f): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
akevic:
Idiot man. He is broke and looking for attention. I pity those following him to protest.

Sharrrap there

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by Oladelson(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
felaismyhero:
bro,pls,dont lose hope on this country yet,remember nigeria is one of the few places where u cannot experience racism or xenophobia.bro ur family house(nigeria) is in disorder,you dont leave it to rot.you find other bothered family members(passionate nigerians) and start to rebuild(ofcourse u must have money and power).other family members(the silent nigerians) see ur effort,they join u.sure there would be powerful family members(nigerian polithiefcians) who for gains dont care for the family and might try to stop u.u dont bother since u know thats how every other great families(countries) arose.A Group Of Family Members(NIGERIANS) That Are Bothered.

GOD BLESS YOU SIR!!!
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by leo047: 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
AlwaysPad:

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by baysol: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
AlwaysPad:

KARE OMO OKO NI E. SO FUN WON AWON ALMAJERI ATI ELEDE TI A NPE NI ARA ILE YORUBA. LOBATAN.
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by Daddybright1986(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
Pls if bobrisky when to use d toilet in public, is it male or female toilet dat he will use.
Just asking
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
lycan2:
as a delta boy when i become the president and i go for 1 year paid leave because i have headache , lemme c d idiot who will ask me to step down, i will behead that son of a goat and if u quote me .... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

See as you dey frown your face, ee go tear o undecided
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by NothingDoMe: 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
haywire1:

SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH, CAN'T U SEE THEY WERE STONED BY IPOB MEMBERS IN ABUJA..

*runs out of thread*

#
https://www.nairaland.com/3990320/attack-charly-boy-suspects-arrested/1#59504641
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by giftedben: 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
They never stone 'm well. Buhari must rule till 2050. Sai baba... Change don come.
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by 360command: 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oladelson:
is okay,
i am yoruba!!!
dELSON
the country has failed us all.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by Reference(m): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oladelson:
is okay,

i am yoruba!!!

dELSON

Hmmm...yeah. The fact that you have to state your origins to make a point shows we are in a failed society where everything is viewed through sectional lenses. Nothing can move forward if objectivity is constantly sacrificed that way.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by lycan2: 8:15am On Aug 16, 2017
abi fill agbor indigene
Orodje:

Where for Delta bro? na only Ughelli or Udu people fit reason like so cheesy
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by Orodje(m): 9:07am On Aug 16, 2017
lycan2:
abi fill agbor indigene

OK nau, Agbor nor dey Kari last I mount for Sapele
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) by Oladelson(m): 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
Reference:

Hmmm...yeah. The fact that you have to state your origins to make a point shows we are in a failed society where everything is viewed through sectional lenses. Nothing can move forward if objectivity is constantly sacrificed that way.

thanks i actually specify my origin so that i can make i clear to people who can quote me abusely or quote me sensibly.

Many Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Tours 14 Cities In Europe (Duncan Mighty 2018 Europe Culture Tour) / Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label / Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.