Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In (11283 Views)

When Your Wife's Ex Boyfriends Wont Let Her Rest / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by kaaz(m): 10:06am On Feb 16, 2010
I found the pics of my wife ex hidden in the wardrobe when i ask her (my wife) she said she kept it for memories and she hide it because she know i will get mad when i see it and she doest want to hurt my feelings bbullshit

What are your view do i need to react to this or just let go?
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by Taken(m): 10:10am On Feb 16, 2010
grin

Ya wife get hidden crush inside her wardrobe - well u just have to live with what you found out about her - Sorry o grin
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by Kelvinj(m): 10:11am On Feb 16, 2010
Lwkmd, but come 2 tink of it, read wat u posted well it doesnt make any sense. Do u mean your wife's ex??
If thatz the case  Just enlarge a pix of your ex 2 & put it in d living rm & tell her directly d opposite of wat she told u.
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by Taken(m): 10:19am On Feb 16, 2010
good one Kelvinj grin
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by coolier(f): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2010
Let it go, don't make a mountain out of a molehill, it's probably nothing.
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by Taken(m): 10:29am On Feb 16, 2010

Yeah right, it is probably nothing - well try what K said and u will see if it is nothing!
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 16, 2010
@poster
if the husband is really mad and his feelings are hurt about the photo then she was right about hiding the pics.
this lady had a past and although she is married, there is nothing wrong in keeping pictures of her past. being married doesnt mean that you have to delete everything that happened in your past. . . . . . . . as long as it stays THE PAST.
we are still talking about just photos, right?
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by tai2(m): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2010
My friend will you stop whining and relax. He's the ex, you're the one who got her in the end. She can keep all the pictures she wants. In fact go back and tell her he looks cute that you think the pictures should be in the family album. Control my man, control.
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by Kelvinj(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
if the husband is really mad and his feelings are hurt about the photo then she was right about hiding the pics.
this lady had a past and although she is married, there is nothing wrong in keeping pictures of her past. being married doesnt mean that you have to delete everything that happened in your past. . . . . . . .  as long as it stays THE PAST.
i think u are more confused than the poster himself.
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by kaaz(m): 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2010
Thanks All have no reason to react anyway
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by r231(m): 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
this lady had a past and although she is married, there is nothing wrong in keeping pictures of her past. being married doesnt mean that you have to delete everything that happened in your past. . . . . . . . as long as it stays THE PAST.

hmmmmmmmmmm MR Brown never disagree with you b4 but i will disagree on dis one cheesy cheesy
what is she doing with the picture in the first place.

so you are saying dat its cool for married couples to keep pix of their EXs
hahaha wahala dey o
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by Kx: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2010
You seem to ignore something.
The pix is that of her [size=15pt]ex[/size].Nothing more nothing less.
Encourage her to tear or burn d pix if u so wish.
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2010
r231:

hmmmmmmmmmm MR Brown never disagree with you b4 but i will disagree on dis one cheesy cheesy
what is she doing with the picture in the first place.
so you are saying dat its cool for married couples to keep pix of their EXs
hahaha wahala dey o

its innocent pictures that were taken from her past!

man, they are PICTURES. . . . . . dont you have pics of your exs? on your FB photos etc?
are you saying that marriage should be about deleting your past life?!
its what made her being who she is today, why should she delete/tear them because she marry you?! she shouldnt have the photos in the family albums but that doesnt mean that she should burn them either.

its called insecurity, thats what is the problem here. men who are so insecure that even a picture would have them shaking in their boots. whats next? deleting her FB or all the men on it because a wife cant have male friends?!
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by r231(m): 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

its innocent pictures that were taken from her past!

man, they are PICTURES. . . . . . dont you have pics of your exs? on your FB photos etc?
are you saying that marriage should be about deleting your past life?!
its what made her being who she is today, why should she delete/tear them because she marry you?! she shouldnt have the photos in the family albums but that doesnt mean that she should burn them either.

its called insecurity, thats what is the problem here. men who are so insecure that even a picture would have them shaking in their boots. whats next? deleting her FB or all the men on it because a wife cant have male friends?!

bros, yea i understand everybody has past pple/couples can talk about it not PICTURE it come on now this dosen't have nothing to do with insecurity i am sorry it called RESPECT for your partner and it goes both ways.

by the way answer to your question, she will skin me alive if she finds ma ex picture on FB, in the house, on the road, even in my DREAM grin cheesy
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by Kgdavid(m): 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2010
pics of her ex means she still has feelings for him. if she didn't she would not run the risk of you getting 'mad' at her and having to hide them. it's bullshit if you ask me bruv
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2010
@r231
are you saying that you destroyed every single photos of your exes? FB album etc?

well i guess you and your wife are insecure and do not trust each other. why would you think that having a photo of an ex is disrespectful?! the photo was taken before you guys met and so far as i know, you dont meet that person again.
thats what picture are for, to remember the past UNLESS you expect her to look at you as the Summum Bonum of her world.

like the previous poster said, she has feeling for her ex BUT they are friendly feelings about people that made her who she is today and not feeling like she wants to see him, let alone jump in bed with him

the insecurity might derive from you thinking about all the good time that they had when they were together or if he was better in the bedroom acrobatics department than you. either way, you cant control what people think about in their lives. . . . . .  . or is it disrespectful to remember the good time she had in her past too?!
should she only have positive memories of YOU?
come on now!
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2010
some love stories have two faces grin
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by Kgdavid(m): 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2010
^^ guy wat kind of memories would you have of your ex?? if they had sex then u can be assured that she remembers the intimate details of thier love making.why does she have pictures of this particular ex and not all the others? there is nothing done with a clear conscience that would urge one to do it in secret
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by r231(m): 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2010
we can have dis discussion over and over again it will still come down to one thing which is RESPECT for each other.
This dosen't have nothing to do with insecurity at all.
why would anybody in their right mind wanna keep pictures of EX when they are in a new relationship. well maybe i am old school lol cheesy grin
personally i won't accept it and i knw 120% she won't accept it either and so as 20 billion couples out there won't accept it
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by SweetT1: 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2010
The ex must have gave her the best sex otherwise she wouldn't keep a piece of him in her closet.
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by dbigrod(m): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2010
[size=16pt]
coolier:

na wah for pple like u o.
[/size]
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by neily(f): 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2010
Do whatever you want.
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2010
mountain out of a molehill since she's not actively seeing the guy
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by sugarpp: 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2010
no big deal what did you want her to do with the pics? if you specifically want her to destroy the pics you can ask her otherwise its not abnormal/suspicious that she has the pics its not like you found her fantasying and dwelling on the pics
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by Kgdavid(m): 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2010
the mere fact that she felt it would get u angry and she still went ahead to keep those pics is a very loud statement. are pictures of an ex lover worth incuring the wrath of ones husband? obviously yes in this lady's case and that shows that she is still connected to this ex. we are making the assumption that she is not secretly seeing the ex and even if she is not, there is at least a fifty percent chance that she would have romantic involvement with the ex if the opportunity arises. if she could hide his pictures it shows that she is not trustworthy. the key word in all of this saga is HIDE. you dont hide to do good things and you certainly don't hide from your spouse. brotha beware
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2010
tai2:

My friend will you stop whining and relax. He's the ex, you're the one who got her in the end. She can keep all the pictures she wants. In fact go back and tell her he looks cute that you think the pictures should be in the family album. Control my man, control.

My man tai2 you're taking this 'control' thingie to a ludicrous level. We're talking MARRIAGE here, not the rarified realm of seduction and boy-girl games. What da fck do you mean by, "you got her, he's the ex."? You amaze me if you think marrying a woman makes you the winner. For gawd sake what do you call the guy(s) who bleep(ed) your woman without the expense and inconvenience of marrying her? Losers? Duh. You the mugu who marries my bleepmate are the real loser!

@ Poster.

Fact IS: your wife has has feelings for that goat. As such, there can only be either of two implications: she is still fcking him OR will fck him again if and when the opportunity arises. Forget the whole 'relax' or 'insecure' crap some people have spouted here. After your glorious wedding during which you wore your best suit and she wore an angel-white gown, after which she moved into YOUR house, her 'past' should be BURIED FOR EVER. You mean she brought pics of her beloved ex into YOUR house? And you're you're still wondering? Gawd I cant believe some guys. Maybe you would only be convinced when you actually catch her moaning in ecstacy while the 'ex' drills her from behind. If i were you, i'mma kick her out. These women just make me sick. Why marry me and miss someone else. Did i marry you at gun-point? Rubbish.
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by Donvilo(m): 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@r231
are you saying that you destroyed every single photos of your exes? FB album etc?

well i guess you and your wife are insecure and do not trust each other. why would you think that having a photo of an ex is disrespectful?! the photo was taken before you guys met and so far as i know, you dont meet that person again.
thats what picture are for, to remember the past UNLESS you expect her to look at you as the Summum Bonum of her world.

like the previous poster said, she has feeling for her ex BUT they are friendly feelings about people that made her who she is today and not feeling like she wants to see him, let alone jump in bed with him

the insecurity might derive from you thinking about all the good time that they had when they were together or if he was better in the bedroom acrobatics department than you. either way, you cant control what people think about in their lives. . . . . .  . or is it disrespectful to remember the good time she had in her past too?!
come on now!
Excuse me, MRbrownJAY. What exactly are u saying?! undecided We're talkin about marriage here, pal! angry it's suppossed to be based on LOVE & TRUST and not a thing of the past!! angry
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by Donvilo(m): 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@r231

come on now!
Excuse me, MRbrownJAY. What exactly are u saying?! undecided We're talkin about marriage here, pal! angry it's suppossed to be based on LOVE & TRUST and not a thing of the past!! angry
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2010
Donvilo:

Excuse me, MRbrownJAY. What exactly are u saying?! undecided We're talkin about marriage here, pal!  angry it's suppossed to be based on LOVE & TRUST and not a thing of the past!!  angry

and where in your "marriage manual" did you read that keeping photos from your past is a lack of either TRUST or LOVE?
the only problem in that sceario is that she didnt disclose it to her husband from the get go because this lady knew what kind of insecure man she was dealing with.
mad because of ex pics. . . . . . . . . pppppppppplease!
what about if she DID love that ex and want to keep the photo for that sake? is that a crime in your world too?
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by Donvilo(m): 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

and where in your "marriage manual" did you read that keeping photos from your past is a lack of either TRUST or LOVE?
the only problem in that sceario is that she didnt disclose it to her husband from the get go because this lady knew what kind of insecure man she was dealing with.
mad because of ex pics. . . . . . . . . pppppppppplease!
what about if she DID love that ex and want to keep the photo for that sake? is that a crime in your world too?
But bros u need to understand the fact that not all men would like to live with that aspect na. i mean if a man(or a woman) isn't comfortable with that, then why would the spouse go on ahead to keep those esp. even before they get married (and also if the man or the woman knows his partner's reaction) Isn't it not fair?! sad She is suppose to give all up. @Least, for the sake of her hubby and also for the marriage.
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2010
Donvilo:

But bros u need to understand the fact that not all men would like to live with that aspect na. i mean if a man(or a woman) isn't comfortable with that, then why would the spouse go on ahead to keep those esp. even before they get married (and also if the man or the woman knows his partner's reaction) Isn't it not fair?! sad She is suppose to give all up. @Least, for the sake of her hubby and also for the marriage.

well then these men should accept what marriage MEANS, as we all know that it doesnt mean slavery.
i understand that the fact that she hid it is wrong but a husband should have never asked for such at the first place.
he should have been mature and secure to know and understand that his wife has a past and from this past she has picture to remind her of her what happened.
what if she had graduation pictures with that guy, should she burn them too? family event/marriage photo with ex?
should they be burned too?

please enlighten me by explaining to me what "wifey suppose to give all up" means?!

accept your wife for who she is and dont try to change her into what you wish her to be.
Re: I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2010
@ MrBrownJay

I see you're obsessed with been 'secure' bla bka. Or whatever else is your condition. Continue that way; I have no doubt you'd eventually be a very very 'secure' and 'confident' cuckold. These slimy, serpentine girls would so so like to have a 'secure' and 21st century liberal husband like you. Duh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newly Wedded Bride Allows Guests To handle Her Breasts In Exchange For Cash Gift / Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties / What I Notice About White Girls (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.