Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) (73073 Views)

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal / Nnamdi Kanu And His BIAFRA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Davindal(m): 3:54am On Aug 16, 2017
Josephjnr:
This shows the ignorance and stupidity of the so called Biafra agitators.
Mr Learned, go and die. Idiot. Let me remind you, there are other units abroad waiting for the due time to swoop on y'idiots.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Yyeske(m): 4:12am On Aug 16, 2017
Chief pig Nnamdi kanu will do well in nollywood honestly, but he shouldn't start insulting directors and producers anyhow. Better still he can try stand up comedy, he has the talent.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Yakson09: 7:12am On Aug 16, 2017
AlwaysPad:
The first pic really got me grin
These jobless pigs in black really look like casket bearers grin See the pig wey dey right hand dey salute like person wey get kwashiorkor
These people need mental care abeg grin
see trashing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:22am On Aug 16, 2017
Like seriously, they look like vigilantes.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by attackgat: 7:47am On Aug 16, 2017
oyatz:
Inspite of the much touted wealth allegedly belonging to Nnamdi KANu's father, their house is a modest house which an average middle class Nigerian can afford to build.

Since when has a mans house become a measure of his wealth? Chief Ilodibe lived in a modest 1 bedroom Duplex all his life that many people never knew he was the owner of one of the largest transportation companies in Nigeria called EKENE DILI CHUKWU. It is not everyone that is into advertising their wealth with the size of their house.

I have to keep giving Nnamdi Kanu his props, the man is a born freedom fighter. The only reason why some Nigerian people havent taken him serious is because he has not yet taken up arms yet and he does not need to take up arms. "The truth shall set you free"

And the truth is that Nigeria is an outdated, unworkable British colonial contraption that is of no use to anyone. It is only natural that the Igbo nation along with the minorities who are with us should search for greener pastures away from the failed state of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Cooly100: 7:49am On Aug 16, 2017
Yakson09:
see trashing

It won't have been thrashing if those guys were like this you Nigeria police brother...Wasiu..abi?

Mumu, slim is being fit...Can your pot belly soldiers match Korean or chinese soldiers or slim?

In as much as I don't support any war...people should be able to defend themselves...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 16, 2017
Rrankdonga:
Lol. Seriously what kind of foolishness is this?
This is a ridiculous move.

But according to your hero, you are the pig.
pigs are dirty animals just like Yoruba's are very dirty set of people

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:31am On Aug 16, 2017
Sagay212:
lol...guard of honour indeed. where is their ogbunigwe ballistic missile...mehn this shi..t looks like some nollywood movie with funny titles like ' KANU THE PIG HUNTER, THE WARRIORS OF BIAFRUA.D, OGBUNIGWE WARRIORS, BIAFRAU.D SECRET SERVICE...

Abeg give them your own title...when we tell them to stop watching too much African magic igbo, they think we are being harsh. look at the hungry ipod pigs who can't even stand proper due to hunger forming secret service.....and the mumu king of pigs is feeling himself so much...
What do you expect from clowns? It's no more strange knowing their stup*d*ty emanates from eating ugba laced with pig's brain paste?
Don't forget an Igbo adage that says " When a man changes the place of groundnut paste for pig's brain paste as a common companion to ugba, he has chosen to tow the endless part of insanity"

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Gossiplover: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2017
lalasticlala come and see

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:06am On Aug 16, 2017
Alaniyiokorausa:
pigs are dirty animals just like Yoruba's are very dirty set of people
Stop doing this! Even after your christened name by your Lord and Savior you still went ahead calling someone else the very same name? You are heading towards banishment from Biafra land. Please be well guided.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by 4godsake: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2017
All these because of the 2015 loss?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by chuckdee4(m): 9:22am On Aug 16, 2017
Embarrased, is not strong enough to express how I feel
Yes there is a reason to be upset with the current state of things in the country but these clowns take it too far

Disclaimer: These idiots do not speak for all Igbos, these are jobless old men

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by wristbangle: 9:31am On Aug 16, 2017
Sagay212:
lol...guard of honour indeed. where is their ogbunigwe ballistic missile...mehn this shi..t looks like some nollywood movie with funny titles like ' KANU THE PIG HUNTER, THE WARRIORS OF BIAFRUA.D, OGBUNIGWE WARRIORS, BIAFRAU.D SECRET SERVICE...

Abeg give them your own title...when we tell them to stop watching too much African magic igbo, they think we are being harsh. look at the hungry ipod pigs who can't even stand proper due to hunger forming secret service.....and the mumu king of pigs is feeling himself so much...

grin grin Bloody hell

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Segibambo(m): 9:56am On Aug 16, 2017
We’ll be diving head first to creating our first video. In the first part, we looked at a detailed description of the user interface of our choice software, VideoScribe. The basic elements of a whiteboard video being a script/storyboard, voice over and post production process.

Writing your first Script and Story Board

Script

We’ll be making a short script and storyboard for a hypothetical company called Blue-Hyphen, a security solution company that prevents cyber attacks and other related security issues. If you followed the part 1 of this post, you would have been well acquainted with the tips given to help guide the script writing phase for a product. However, we’ll be excluding the references to how your solution beats prominent existing products and the social media profiles of the product. Here’s a short draft of our script for Blue-Hyphen:

Read more http://techalver.com/videoscribe-whiteboard-animation/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Yakson09: 10:14am On Aug 16, 2017
Cooly100:

It won't have been thrashing if those guys were like this you Nigeria police brother...Wasiu..abi?

Mumu, slim is being fit...Can your pot belly soldiers match Korean or chinese soldiers or slim?

In as much as I don't support any war...people should be able to defend themselves...
pigs and idiot.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Yakson09: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2017
Cooly100:

pig and idiot.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by binsanni(m): 11:14am On Aug 16, 2017
why you dey call lala self? undecided
dainformant:
cc; lalasticlala
or is it because of this useless post you know want make the guy rest ni. cry cry cry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Obdk: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2017
Conductor4h:

Sadeekus and Lateefus of Nairaland, I thought you guys ought to worry more about your sick vegetable in London? Why is Kanu and Biafra issue giving you nightmares? cheesy

Mod that deleted all my posts on this thread to make it look like skull mining unity beggars are a match for my koboko, weh done. It's just like reseting the video game when you're losing woefully (I understand). wink

In the end, Biafra shall come.

i see u serving it hot to taju and sons
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by faithscharms(f): 11:27am On Aug 16, 2017
Joke of the century grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by timsTNA: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2017
Afonja demons everywhere. We need to boycott the use of glo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Chukazu: 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
I hope they don't use them to Intimidate people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by hAlexandro(m): 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
undecided keen to see how this foolishness ends

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by goldedprince: 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
lol, this is the funniest shit i have seen in a long while. dude deserves o be thrown into kirikiri this time

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Eastfield1: 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
myn44 Seun lalasticlala it is Biafra Security service not "Secret"

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by jpphilips(m): 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
kenic:
I am not against his agitation or the Kanu of a guy but he's making everything seem like a joke. Lol

Till now you don't know Biafra is a joke? A movement of rickshaw and motorcycle riders, do you expect any better? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by stagger: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
Prof Osinbajo should stop using his "pastor" mind and take decisive action to stop this Kanu's BS now!

This was how Charles Taylor started his clandestine recruitment in 1989. The rest is history.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by andyanders: 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
Is high time this Kanu is executed. This is a treasonable offense. I cannot understand why the court cannot revoke his bail and charge him for treason. Having to be training his soldiers is a treasonable offense.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Sunjay13(m): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dey need ammunitions.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by cytell56: 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by brownhawk: 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
they look like dark flamingos

lmao

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by discusant: 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
What you see IPOB do here is not up to one quarter of the paramilitary forces of Italy's LEGANORD which nearly divide Italy for a new Padamia country during the nineties. The division movement stopped only after political restructuring. Crude oil has damaged your thinking faculties. Saraaaaap
Josephjnr:

OK o. I hear you. But make una no call am massacre when una get waiting una dey ask for o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" / Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) / Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.