Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) (73150 Views)

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal / Nnamdi Kanu And His BIAFRA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Josephjnr(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
discusant:
What you see IPOB do here is not up to one quarter of the paramilitary forces of Italy's LEGANORD which nearly divide Italy for a new Padamia country during the nineties. The division movement stopped only after political restructuring. Crude oil has damaged your thinking faculties. Saraaaaap

Calling yourself a king doesn't make you one. Thinking you are powerful doesn't give you power. Reality is the lord of all.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Ngozi123(f): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
They'll probably do a better job of protecting those in their jurisdiction than the Nigerian police force, who are a contender for the worst police force in the world.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by joepentwo(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
All this people claiming to be biafran's' forgettin to knw dt it wol b rule by a monarch and it's anoda big calamity after Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Apawicked: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
Bede2u:
I honestly dont understand nairaland anymore.. A moderator put up this post to ridicule Igbos.. he allowed all comments ridiculing igbos while hiding comments ridiculing yorubas.... is this for real? A big business entity like nairaland?
im also wondering why the thread will make front page twice. These mods i dont really know their aim. Bunch of Yoruba Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Apawicked: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
Why should this thread make front page twice?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by deebrain(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
I said it some weeks ago that this man has turned this agitation (which started so nicely) into something of a personality campaign vis a vis, a joke!

Security Service FOR WHAT?

I'M REALLY PISSED OFF.

PEOPLE DIED FOR THIS THING!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by alfajet(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
Josephjnr:

Remember this same thing happened just 7years after independent. Ojukwu(a soldier) thought he had balls too but you know what happened,he left his two balls behind and ran with his tail in between his legs. Asking for something is not bad but undermining the power of the authority is not a good move. Biafra will shut down here and there. Training fighters under an authority. True power doesn't lie in physical aggressiveness. Be diplomatic and you might succeed, be violent and you might loose more than just Biafra. As we say in Nigeria "if you do anyhow, you go see anyhow."

are you guys deaf ni?telling you fuckers that the BSS ain't for war, but an intelligent gathering civil organization, maybe amala and ewedu have blocked ur senses MTCHWWM
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
In as much as I do not condemn/support mr kanu,it baffles me to see some highly intelligent Nigerians allowing themselves to be governed by some foolish old men with no credibility or accountability and they all keep mute,I refused to be in that zoo of a country because I know my worth and what I deserve.

Majorities nig youths are nothing but a total disgrace,they don't deserve any freedom fighter,let's take charly boy example charly has lived his life soon/soonest he'll be gone and gone forever,he has better life compared to average Nigerian,he has more to loose than gain from protesting,but what did he get from the silly youths that he's working hard for,believe me I would have done worse than Kanu if I hadn't any other options,I truly commend Kanu for giving up his comfortable and better life in uk to the zoo with no leader,no water no light,no good air to breath,full of diseases and what about security?what did he get from the youths?ah I better stop here jor.

Are those boys getting paid or volunteering sef?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by goldman777: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
Isn't it obvious to the zombie Igbos that this is another power drunk charles taylor like greedy african leader loading.he hasn't even gotten biafra he is already getting power intoxicated grin this guy is about to create d wars of south sudan for the igbo,s i thought he said he wasn't interested in being president grin i laff in 3d
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by AAinEqGuinea: 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
how i feel walking outside after a fresh haircut, wearing new clothes.

Hi Haters!!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by blazingnaija: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
charly boy ends anti -Buhari protest after escaping death
watch video here.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYqwuw_htZY
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Elbowroom: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
Let me go and tell baba buhari

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by alfajet(m): 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
goldman777:
Isn't it obvious to the zombie Igbos that this is another power drunk charles taylor like greedy african leader loading.he hasn't even gotten biafra he is already getting power intoxicated grin this guy is about to create d wars of south sudan for the igbo,s i thought he said he wasn't interested in being president grin i laff in 3d

are you guys deaf ni?telling you fuckers that the BSS ain't for war, but an intelligent gathering civil organization, maybe amala and ewedu have blocked ur senses MTCHWWM

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by ActionsShure: 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fuc it.
I waz expecting 2c muscled men
Hefty guards
Black ninjas.
But men.i gas laff them abeg.
See dia dry throat
Igbo smokers wey dey drink beer
Na im dem wan go to war.
When boko haram send 5 rpgs.
Na scatter all of dem go be .
Hungry looking starved out homeless street uchins.
When una see the real dss with muscles
Una go hail.
Nor be only bss.
Na jss 1 and i am in ss2 b
Fools

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by RSVP: 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
And all dis ones be thinking they serving their father/mother land..

Gullible pple.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by nwoye72: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
This looks funny but these men are serious on what they do
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Philipconcept: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ovokoo:
I think that at this moment, it's safe to conclude that Nnamdi Kanu is a clown just like other Nigerian leaders. Which one be Biafran secret service (BSS) again bikonu? Whatever happened to leaving the inconsequential things and pursuing the needful.
You are making matter worst aren't you seen the Biafra agitators are been killed on daily basics. How else do you wants it to be put in diplomacy. IPOB I think is formidable because it has foreign backups.✊

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by alfajet(m): 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
ActionsShure:
Fuc it.
I waz expecting 2c muscled men
Hefty guards
Black ninjas.
But men.i gas laff them abeg.
See dia dry throat
Igbo smokers wey dey drink beer
Na im dem wan go to war.
When boko haram send 5 rpgs.
Na scatter all of dem go be .
Hungry looking starved out homeless street uchins.
When una see the real dss with muscles
Una go hail.
Nor be only bss.
Na jss 1 and i am in ss2 b
Fools

grin grin kai this guy de provoke oo, maybe u dey envy dem bss lean body cos ur own body na bone full am grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Skubidude(m): 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
I am a stunch supporter but i think this is going over board. Kanu is not tactful i mean wtf.. Even if u must hav a secret service why publicize it. I mean such outfit ought not to hav become a public knowledge, why is it then called 'secret service' in the first place? I'm highly disappointed by this. The whole struggle is now looking like a huge joke.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
mumu dey smell
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by alfajet(m): 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
Skubidude:
I am a stunch supporter but i think this is going over board. Kanu is not tactful i mean wtf.. Even if u must hav a secret service why publicize it. I mean such outfit ought not to hav become a public knowledge, why is it then called 'secret service' in the first place? I'm highly disappointed by this. The whole struggle is now looking like a huge joke.

My friend wake up, secret service ain't secret killers, they are intelligent gathering organization, do u think nnamdi kanu would ever inaugurate fighters openly? undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by od501: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
though this is laughable, but it's not good. You have just given your enemies a reason to tag you terrorists and then finish you off. this is enough reason to initiate a marshal law and wrack havoc. I have always said this, this kanu of a guy will end up putting us in more problem than we already are.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by od501: 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
[quote author=alfajet post=59572146]

intelligence? my guy open your eyes. this is an open invitation for a justified massacre.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by smartnero24(m): 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
Different states including Delta and Rivers.

Does mentioning this two states adds any significance to the so called Biafra secret service? Serious joke!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by ozo13(m): 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
AlwaysPad:
The first pic really got me grin

These jobless pigs in black really look like casket bearers grin
See the pig wey dey right hand dey salute like person wey get kwashiorkor

These people need mental care abeg grin
lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Leez(m): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
Eeroh95:
I'm an igbo boy,and this Biafra thing is shit to me...

I just see a man hungry for power which some ignorant ipob or whatever follow..

Kanu is turning it into a joke..

Smh
my broda calm down
first of u aint igbo cuz if u are u would know dt biafra is bigger dan NK
uwazurike who was hailed by ojukwu was kicked out of massob wen he started being funny
power lol dt is d least of igbo askin of referendum
was adaka boro asking fr power wen he declared ND republic in 66
And oda tin ojukwu didnt declare biafra by himself.the biafra assembly and easterners told him to do so as he was the most senior military officer n gov of eastern region

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Skubidude(m): 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
alfajet:

My friend wake up, secret service ain't secret killers, they are intelligent gathering organization, do u think nnamdi kanu would ever inaugurate fighters openly? undecided

Who said anything about secret killers. Have u gotten biafra yet? Dont u knw by he (Nnamdi Kanu) inaugurating such outfit openly he is daring the Nigerian Authority thereby giving them all the excuse the need to clapdown on biafran agitators using maximum force and justifying it by saying Kanu was raising an army against the State. Think bro.. Think.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Mekus68: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
MalcoImX:
This man is looking sick and old.
You mean your hero Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by BoiRate(m): 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
No one can stop biafra we have come to stay.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Amah70: 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
So many anti-Biafra people are like they shall quench if Biafra is restored.

Never knew before now that there are too many parasites in Nigeria. See the level of blackmail against Biafra over this Kanu parade, blackmail from parasites.

Make I ask una, the day God created earth, did He also decree that today's Eastern Nigeria shall be part of Nigeria forever?

Senseless people weh no fit stand on their own feet. Mtchew..... I been think say Kanu don commit one blunder, I no no say na parasites de....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Chimarcel: 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
Josephjnr:
This shows the ignorance and stupidity of the so called Biafra agitators.

You are very stupid and you entire generation can never produce anyone half the wisdom of Kanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter / ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS / Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.