Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) (73171 Views)

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal / Nnamdi Kanu And His BIAFRA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Josephjnr(m): 12:11am On Aug 18, 2017
linearity:

I was following you until you lost me on putting the ignorance and stupidity on the Biafra agitators...I truly think that, it is right to conclude here that, the federal government and our so call leaders are the ignorant and fools here.

The federal government is showing weakness in addressing this issue. When BK started, almost everyone laughed them off, but now they are a torn on the flesh of the same people who belittled them.

Now Kanu has started assembling youths and giving them a battle cry and something to rally around, they are small, untrained, fragile today, but don't think this is their only step.

The federal government should not make the mistake of thinking that, should Biafra breaks off, the power of our military will dispel them...the government cannot afford to open two simultaneous wars; one against Biafra and another against BK, plus the West + North alliance that defeated Biafra in the 60s is weaker today, with some Western group already clamoring for separation.

This thing should be taken seriously and should done now, before it snowballed out of proportion.

Good talk.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by kazzy4u(m): 12:15am On Aug 18, 2017
by d time them go arrest this kanu... Na kirikiri him go see himself
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by DonBobes(m): 12:18am On Aug 18, 2017
linearity:

I was following you until you lost me on putting the ignorance and stupidity on the Biafra agitators...I truly think that, it is right to conclude here that, the federal government and our so call leaders are the ignorant and fools here.

The federal government is showing weakness in addressing this issue. When BK started, almost everyone laughed them off, but now they are a torn on the flesh of the same people who belittled them.

Now Kanu has started assembling youths and giving them a battle cry and something to rally around, they are small, untrained, fragile today, but don't think this is their only step.

The federal government should not make the mistake of thinking that, should Biafra breaks off, the power of our military will dispel them...the government cannot afford to open two simultaneous wars; one against Biafra and another against BK, plus the West + North alliance that defeated Biafra in the 60s is weaker today, with some Western group already clamoring for separation.

This thing should be taken seriously and should done now, before it snowballed out of proportion.

Exact sentiment.
But I pray its not like BH because I imagine wat dos states will look like under military advance: Anambra, Enugu, port-harcourt, abia. Just name it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by edupedia: 12:45am On Aug 18, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
AFONJA MISCREANTS IN DISGUISE ...
Yorubas should focus on finding solutions to Nigeria’s backwardness by asking for restructuring of the country rather than acting as busybodies who show the Igbos all the beautiful reasons why Biafra will not work. They cannot claim to love the Igbos more than the Igbos love themselves.If Biafra is mentioned casually on Facebook, Twitter, Nairaland or Punch website, it is most likely that the first person that will ridicule or attack the post will be a Yoruba person. Sometimes even when Biafra is not mentioned in an article or news item, a Yoruba person will bring it into the discussion and start the attack. I want to ask why are this demons that fall from sky so pained each time Biafra-exist is mentioned ? and one answer just came to my mind, they are afraid to have successful neighbour , they are afraid competition, lastly they believe if Biafra leave, they will be prone attacks from their Fulani/Hausa masters, they are afraid of Hausa/Fulani dominance, with this few reasons Yoruba man will make sure Biafraexits will never see the light of the day.... I knw why AFONJA post rubbish online...

....have u finished your usual IPOB nonsensical fiction based on the type of weed u are smoking?...we accommodated your forefathers...we accommodated all your 419 businesses...we accommodated all your fake spare parts and medicine businesses and u still come here with your smoke- filled toad eyes and flat head to spew rubbish like an ungrateful goat?...to make matters worse u are doing the same in every part of the country....so each time the purse strings of our country are not in your hands....each time you are not in position to cheat others while they keep shut heavens must fall?...well all other Nigerians are telling u Igbos enough is enough....go do your worst and we will match your stupidity with double disgrace than the one u had before....by the way all those hungry- looking mofos with your cow will not fill up half of a common police cell....take note

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by awuf2008: 12:50am On Aug 18, 2017
I am sure this Kanu guy needs urgent medical attention. There can't be two Government in country or state.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by lebete3000: 1:14am On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by goldman777: 2:05am On Aug 18, 2017
alfajet:

are you guys deaf ni?telling you fuckers that the BSS ain't for war, but an intelligent gathering civil organization, maybe amala and ewedu have blocked ur senses MTCHWWM

Its better to be deaf than to be blind d gun that is going to kill u is right infront of you and u can't even see it ur so blind u obviously don't read the meaningless nonsense you type.what has war got to do with shameless display of stupidity. grin is he an activist or the future robert Mugabe of Biafra.i don't expect you to read this because you're as blind as a dead fish.u only live in an imaginary world ur faraway from reality cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Moorish: 3:10am On Aug 18, 2017
I am inspired by the quest for self realization by the people of biafra. I am Yoruba but I know Nigeria is a brain child of Britain. We Africans lack an identity, soulless, disconnected from our own collective souls.

I support biafra because it is an alternate reality from what we currently have. Nigerian men are children of British men, in dreams, aspirations, and ability. Our women are children of British women.

Biafra is freedom

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by limeta(f): 4:37am On Aug 18, 2017
jpphilips:

According to the UNHCR, girls like you who support violence are its first victims, according to its 2016 summary of war crimes committed, women scored 72% in cases of rape and forced prostitution.
The summary of my message is that while you fan the embers of war, rem that your p00sie will be devoured on the streets of anarchy the moment lawlessness assume control.

Where will yr mother and sisters be at that time
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by limeta(f): 4:44am On Aug 18, 2017
jpphilips:

According to the UNHCR, girls like you who support violence are its first victims, according to its 2016 summary of war crimes committed, women scored 72% in cases of rape and forced prostitution.
The summary of my message is that while you fan the embers of war, rem that your p00sie will be devoured on the streets of anarchy the moment lawlessness assume control.

You worry about that

With ak47 on my left hand rapist like you will see me and run

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Habeyy(m): 5:07am On Aug 18, 2017
Mouth Action Is better than no job

But this one con worse pass Mouth Action grin
Na mental disorder
Parkinson disease
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 18, 2017
he pays them. Nigeria govt couldn't employ them talk of paying them. the 5k empty promises by a moving dead body and his vise was just to brain watch Nigerians. so I don't blame the boys.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by AlanTuringAI: 7:26am On Aug 18, 2017
Apawicked:
im also wondering why the thread will make front page twice. These mods i dont really know their aim. Bunch of Yoruba Muslims
I thought you people wanted the world to hear about your agitation and so-called marginalization. Nairaland is only helping you achieve that by putting this post on the front page. You should be happy instead for its free publicity. Why the complaint then? But I understand you sha.. Since you see its becoming more of a comedy as evidenced by this circus your saviour Kanu put up, you've become ashamed and embarrassed. The earlier some of you call out this circus clown to stop disgracing you lots, the better for you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by AlanTuringAI: 7:31am On Aug 18, 2017
Bede2u:
I honestly dont understand nairaland anymore.. A moderator put up this post to ridicule Igbos.. he allowed all comments ridiculing igbos while hiding comments ridiculing yorubas.... is this for real? A big business entity like nairaland?
What do you mean by the statement: "the moderator put up this post to ridicule Igbos". Did the moderator manufacture this news? Isn't this circus what your lord Kanu is up to now? Kanu is the one ridiculing you Igbos with this show of shame and not the moderators. When wise people like Igbokwe and Francis Eze were calling him out, most of you were urging him on. Now you feel embarrassed with this comedy show he's putting up for you guys.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by fuke(m): 7:42am On Aug 18, 2017
vedd:
These people gat balls, seriously!

No. On the contrary, it is an exhibition of
ignorance and stark lack of education.

Secret service do not wear uniform in the open like this.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by alfajet(m): 7:48am On Aug 18, 2017
vertueptime:
There is hunger in biafra, no fat people spotted, only walking skeletons

grin grin you mean pregnant men like this ur brother balogun? grin grin hell no we don't need fat men, cos slim is fit

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Bede2u(m): 8:10am On Aug 18, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

What do you mean by the statement: "the moderator put up this post to ridicule Igbos". Did the moderator manufacture this news? Isn't this circus what your lord Kanu is up to now? Kanu is the one ridiculing you Igbos with this show of shame and not the moderators. When wise people like Igbokwe and Francis Eze were calling him out, most of you were urging him on. Now you feel embarrassed with this comedy show he's putting up for you guys.
U probably missed the reply i gave to anoda person who wrote d same tin u did. I (and am sure most Igbos) am not embarrassed ONE BIT by Nnamdi Kanu. I am so proud of him and his EVERY move so far like u have no idea... I pray everyday dat God gives me his strenght and resolve... wat i am embarrassed about is that a mod was deleting the replies of one guy who was defending Igbos while leaving the insults of yorubas to igbos. Go to the front page again and u will see wat happened there. Nairaland has a biased mod and one day nairaland would be trended because of there bigotry. We would trend it on twitter for free. Na dat time seun eyes go clear
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by AlanTuringAI: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2017
alfajet:

My friend wake up, secret service ain't secret killers, they are intelligent gathering organization, do u think nnamdi kanu would ever inaugurate fighters openly? undecided
You don't even know the difference between intelligent and intelligence. Btw, why kinda intelligence can these scrawny-looking fellas who look like they need a good meal and bath gather? Thought it was a typo when you first wrote it, but you've repeated this same gibberish several times on just this thread alone. No wonder they label Ipob members and supporters as illiterate people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by alfajet(m): 8:48am On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=AlanTuringAI post=59585473]
You don't even know the difference between intelligent and intelligence. Btw, why kinda intelligence can these scrawny-looking fellas who look like they need a good meal and bath gather? Thought it was a typo when you first wrote it, but you've repeated this same gibberish several times on just this thread alone. No wonder they label Ipob members and supporters as illiterate people. [/quot

grin grin See you mr lecturer, clap for your self on your grammar grin (Btw, WHY kinda intelligence...) MTCHWW
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:54am On Aug 18, 2017
edupedia:

....have u finished your usual IPOB nonsensical fiction based on the type of weed u are smoking?...we accommodated your forefathers...we accommodated all your 419 businesses...we accommodated all your fake spare parts and medicine businesses and u still come here with your smoke- filled toad eyes and flat head to spew rubbish like an ungrateful goat?...to make matters worse u are doing the same in every part of the country....so each time the purse strings of our country are not in your hands....each time you are not in position to cheat others while they keep shut heavens must fall?...well all other Nigerians are telling u Igbos enough is enough....go do your worst and we will match your stupidity with double disgrace than the one u had before....by the way all those hungry- looking mofos with your cow will not fill up half of a common police cell....take note
exactly the same thing I'm saying... why are you guys most especially Afonjas so pained whenever Biafra exist is mentioned.... is it by force to be a Nigerian u hate them so much, they are alien to you, they are mofos and hungry looking bla bla bla , but it has come to reality that they are the pillars of Nigeria commerce where you lazy bones depends to earn end means, the Yoruba ethnic group who want Igbos to leave their land with all their wahala are usually the ones who are vociferous in their opposition to Biafra. It is difficult to understand. One would think that this group of Yorubas would be too glad anytime they hear of Biafra, so that the Igbos can leave them alone. But no way... let's face the Truth, you actually need this hungry face mofos more than they need you... does it mean u can't survive without them why are u mad whenever Biafra is mentioned yeah they are 419s and criminals, won't u be happy to dissociate with 419s and criminals An average Igbo man is far better than an average Yoruba or an average Hausa-Fulani: intellectually, economically and industrially, not withstanding his money that Awolowo stole to develop and empower Yoruba land, or his properties that Gowon destroyed and others he dashed out. He carries the blessing of Abraham, Nigeria will remain cursed as she continues to curse and undermine him. The only way Nigeria will see light is by blessing and letting Biafra Go."An Igbo man sees the entire world as his village, while an Hausa man sees Kano as the Universe and a Yoruba man sees Lagos as his entire world. Nigeria is just too small to contain the Igbo man’s dreams, aspirations, industry, commerce and expertise. igbo needs a platform to rule and dominate the entire Universe which is Biafra. Why are many Yorubas so afraid of the exit of the Igbos from Nigeria, even though they pretend that it does not worry them? Definitely I have seen some Yorubas who don’t care if Biafra succeeds as well as those who even support it, but the majority of the Yorubas give unnecessary opposition to it that is difficult to understand.... now tell me what are you going to lose if there is Biafra.. just tell me your fear ? grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Apawicked: 9:36am On Aug 18, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

I thought you people wanted the world to hear about your agitation and so-called marginalization. Nairaland is only helping you achieve that by putting this post on the front page. You should be happy instead for its free publicity. Why the complaint then? But I understand you sha.. Since you see its becoming more of a comedy as evidenced by this circus your saviour Kanu put up, you've become ashamed and embarrassed. The earlier some of you call out this circus clown to stop disgracing you lots, the better for you.
I would have replied you accordingly but sorry i dont talk to yoruba muslims
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by jpphilips(m): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2017
limeta:

You worry about that

With ak47 on my left hand rapist like you will see me and run

You know a child when you hear one? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by limeta(f): 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
jpphilips:

You know a child when you hear one? grin grin grin

You did not say where yr mother and sister would be
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by jaybee(f): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Eastfield1:
myn44
Seun
lalasticlala
it is Biafra Security service
not "Secret"

hahaha!!!

ignoramus; what is security and what is secret?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by jaybee(f): 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by jaybee(f): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by nku5: 5:11am On Jan 15, 2020
"The morning shows the day"- Egba proverb

What goes around....

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by joeyfire(m): 6:30am On Jan 15, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by joeyfire(m): 8:52am On Jan 15, 2020
Awoofawo:

Na the dilector dey shame you na, no be us oga..........abeg tell the IPIG to get serious and stop shaming you folks........ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Una good morning oooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by Trump2020: 9:12am On Jan 15, 2020
NK fine sha.

Nemesis of Yoruba Moslems and the Fulani almajiri caliphate

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba / Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures) / Adamawa's SSG, Umar Bindir's Phone Spotted At A Function (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.