Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Please Help A Nairalander Dying(pics) In Pains - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help A Nairalander Dying(pics) In Pains (1274 Views)

My Brother On Hard Drugs: 18 Years Of Pains And Sorrow. I Need Help! / Photo Of A Husband Backing His Plus-Sized Wife Through Pains / In Pains! Your advice needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Nairalander Dying(pics) In Pains by Oshoayodeji: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
*URGENT*
Greetings Nigerians.
My name is Ogunsakin Opeyemi.
*I need urgent financial assistance to undergo surgery.* I have been working for two years to get some money but, All has been to no avail.

*I am suffering from Elephantiasis..AND it is spreading to my second leg.*

*I NEED URGENT HELP*
*Contact me on 09020841721.*
ALL Proofs YOU NEED are available. My documents are in UCH Ibadan.

This is MY last resort. Please show a Nigerian love by donating the litte you have, and God will bless you.

Please Note again that *THIS IS MY LAST RESORT*. You can help me live by donating in cash or kind to ;

Account Name; Ogunsakin Opeyemi
Account number; 2086059770
Bank; UBA
*PLEASE SHARE ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, BBM and others*
Thanks.
Put it on your status and timeline and let's make it viral.
You can help save my life by sharing this post and donating your money please.

Thanks once again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Nairalander Dying(pics) In Pains by Oshoayodeji: 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2017

Re: Please Help A Nairalander Dying(pics) In Pains by Oshoayodeji: 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2017

Re: Please Help A Nairalander Dying(pics) In Pains by milliman(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
Another yahoo yahoo format
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Dying(pics) In Pains by Oshoayodeji: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
milkman stop this please. its not scam please. Check at Uch for the records
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Dying(pics) In Pains by czarina(f): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
This is serious....it shouldn't end on nairaland alone, get those big blogs attention to make this predicament of yours known....you'll get better response through them... I'll keep you in my prayers while I see what I can do on my own. Shalom
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Dying(pics) In Pains by Coldplay007(f): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
karposis sarcoma... do you know your HIV status?
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Dying(pics) In Pains by 1Sharon(f): 6:01am On Aug 16, 2017
Hmmm..
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Dying(pics) In Pains by untainted: 6:27am On Aug 16, 2017
Please where are Nairaland investigators? I am willing to donate but after I get a go ahead from the in-house detectives.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander Dying(pics) In Pains by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 16, 2017
Is this for real?
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Dying(pics) In Pains by RagaRaga: 8:17am On Aug 16, 2017
God dey.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Dying(pics) In Pains by carammel(f): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2017
Your name was Osho ayodeji as at July 15 and one month later you are Opeyemi
Continue,your end is drawing near.

Re: Please Help A Nairalander Dying(pics) In Pains by Oshoayodeji: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Please This case is real. It is currently been handled by University College Hospital, Ibadan. There are live proofs.

If you are in Ibadan, please come around and check.

Please if you want to help, please do.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Dying(pics) In Pains by Oshoayodeji: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
carammel:
Your name was Osho ayodeji as at July 15 and one month later you are Opeyemi
Continue,your end is drawing near.

I am Osho Ayodeji and that woman needs help. She is working but dying by the second. My moniker is obviously still the same.

Please if you want proofs, come to uch Ibadan.

This is not a fake
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Dying(pics) In Pains by 1Sharon(f): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
Oshoayodeji:

I am Osho Ayodeji and that woman needs help. She is working but dying by the second. My moniker is obviously still the same.

This is not a fake

So it's not you that needs help, but a lady?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander Dying(pics) In Pains by thorpido(m): 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
Oshoayodeji:

This is not a fake
You've simply cast doubts on the authenticity of your thread.Why make it look like it's your case in the first place?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander Dying(pics) In Pains by ifyalways(f): 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
Merely looking at the pictures shows the legs belongs to an older woman.

Two : who is the owner of the bank account details? I'm sure the OP will be fast to claim it's the woman's son/uncle/brother or husband.

It's not new to see Nigerians using pictures, medical records of the sick, aged or bereaved to perpetuate crime via soliciting for funds from the public. That woman might have a record with UCH but does she know the OP, has an idea that they are raising funds for her nor see the raised funds if any? Story for another day.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Hilarious Maternity Photo-shoot [pictures] / Foodstuff Business Is Lucrative!! / Nairalanders I Just Made My First Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.