Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Ooni Of Ife Reacts To Marriage Crash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ooni Of Ife Reacts To Marriage Crash (855 Views)

Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola / My Two Years Old Marriage Crash Because Of This...... / Facebook Love Leads To Marriage (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife Reacts To Marriage Crash by EdozieRichard: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
http://www.edozierichardsblog.com/2017/08/ooni-of-ife-reacts-to-marriage-crash.html

Reacting to rumour that his 17-months-old marriage to Olori Wuraola has hit rocks, the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, while talking to NAIJ debunks the rumors. According to the Ooni, he has a happy marraige with his wife.

His media aide said;

“There is no truth to the news, it is unimaginable. We would issue a statement on the matter soon. The palace is not interested in this rumour as there are lots of positive activities happening every minute so we don’t have time to respond to such noise being created by nonentities.”

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reacts To Marriage Crash by bigtt76(f): 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
Isssssokay naaaa na so Tonto and the rest own begin with self denial and piety undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reacts To Marriage Crash by Jaqenhghar: 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Yeah rite
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reacts To Marriage Crash by Burgerlomo: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ema da won lohun Kabiyeisi shocked

(1) (Reply)

How The Fantasy Of Love Can Ruin Your Marriage / Nairaland Writer,classcaptain Drops New Hilarious Book -"Facebook To Yabaleft " / I Have My First Driving Lesson Tomorrow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.