Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Timi Frank: APC Is Dead But Not Yet Buried - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Frank: APC Is Dead But Not Yet Buried (831 Views)

Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria / "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari / Timi Frank: APC Govt Planning To Freeze Atiku,Saraki Wike And Others' Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Frank: APC Is Dead But Not Yet Buried by PeterObi2019(m): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
Timi Frank, former deputy spokesman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), says the ruling party “is dead” but not “yet buried.”

In a statement on Sunday, Frank advised the party members to shun sentiments and rescue APC from its current handlers who he described as “merchants and without minds of their own”.

He also accused John Oyegun, national chairman of the APC, and some unnamed party leaders of being responsible for the crisis rocking some state chapters of the party.

“APC has shown undemocratic tendencies under the current national working committee led by chief John Oyegun,” the statement read.

“APC is dead but not yet buried under the current national chairman.”

While commending former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar for speaking on the situation of the party, Frank said he was happy that leaders of the party are “now speaking out against the lack of internal democracy.”

“I’m happy that some of our leaders are now speaking out against the lack of internal democracy I have been fighting for all this while,” he said.

“It is still not too late if others will shun sentiments and see reasons to quickly rescue APC from the current handlers, who are merchants and without minds of their own.

“Like I have been saying, Nigerians will now see the excesses of Chief Oyegun led NWC and how the supposed leaders are creating unnecessary crisis by taking sides practically in all state chapters of the federation.

“All what chief Oyegun led NWC has been doing were displaying of impunity.

“One will be forced to ask if Chief Oyegun has two party constitutions where he uses one for his own favour and the other against his perceived enemies?”

https://www.thecable.ng/timi-frank-apc-dead-not-yet-buried

Re: Timi Frank: APC Is Dead But Not Yet Buried by PeterObi2019(m): 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
I think it has been buried cheesy

Lalasticlala what do you think grin

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank: APC Is Dead But Not Yet Buried by Victornezzar: 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
They used deir own hands 2 Bury dem selves
still finding it hard ow some people do support dis government with all deir atrocities

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank: APC Is Dead But Not Yet Buried by excess4luv: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
let's assume the party is not buried yet

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank: APC Is Dead But Not Yet Buried by richidinho(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
hahahahahahahaha chai ! chai !!

my chest! my chest ooo

lalasticlala any APC news should be reported in crime section of this forum

that party is a gathering of criminals and fraudsters,

Re: Timi Frank: APC Is Dead But Not Yet Buried by ahamonyeka(m): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
apc is dead but yet to be buried.
pdp is dead and buried.
so,which party is alive and in line now?
Re: Timi Frank: APC Is Dead But Not Yet Buried by tuniski: 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
ahamonyeka:
apc is dead but yet to be buried.

pdp is dead and buried.

so,which party is alive and in line now?
PDP remains alive deal with it. The only party in nigeria is PDP. APC is a gang!!!!

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank: APC Is Dead But Not Yet Buried by Built2last: 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
APC had a golden opportunity but blew it to the wind.

Re: Timi Frank: APC Is Dead But Not Yet Buried by AzeezAbubakar1: 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
richidinho:
hahahahahahahaha chai ! chai !!

my chest! my chest ooo

lalasticlala any APC news should be reported in crime section of this forum

that party is a gathering of criminals and fraudsters,
examples skull miners and head hunting bastards
Re: Timi Frank: APC Is Dead But Not Yet Buried by cckris: 5:13am On Aug 16, 2017
APC is DOA, Dead on Arrival

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari Finally Returns Back To Nigeria (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Deceiving Agitators, Igbos Will Loose More If Nigeria Breaks – Mbaka / Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.