Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

October 1st Threat Notice Report In Your Area. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / October 1st Threat Notice Report In Your Area. (831 Views)

BMO Rejects UN Hunger Crisis Report In Nigeria / October 1st - What Should Nigerians Be Celebrating ? / Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

October 1st Threat Notice Report In Your Area. by KingsleyCEO: 10:06am On Oct 01, 2017
What's the situation like in your area? Guys are just apprehensive down here as nobody knows what may happen.

This is the 1st independence that I have to stay indoors.
Re: October 1st Threat Notice Report In Your Area. by Oksman(m): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2017
ArewaWatch:

Big lie. BTW, what do you gain by this?

The question is who opened this thread and why did the mods allow it! It's too sensitive avoid lies that could trigger unnecessary heating up of the polity.

2 Likes

Re: October 1st Threat Notice Report In Your Area. by KingsleyCEO: 10:58am On Oct 01, 2017
Oksman:

The question is who opened this thread and why did the mods allow it! It's too sensitive avoid lies that could trigger unnecessary heating up of the polity.

Oga sir at least I not pretending like you are. You can keep living in denial that's your cup of tea...
Have you not read that some groups have not opened shops in some parts of the country?

I don't know what you're thinking but you can eat it up.
Re: October 1st Threat Notice Report In Your Area. by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2017
Oksman:

When has there been peace in the zoo?

1 Like

Re: October 1st Threat Notice Report In Your Area. by DaBullIT(m): 11:41am On Oct 01, 2017
grin grin grin

Fear fear people

1 Like

Re: October 1st Threat Notice Report In Your Area. by Oksman(m): 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
KingsleyCEO:

Oga sir at least I not pretending like you are. You can keep living in denial that's your cup of tea...
Have you not read that some groups have not opened shops in some parts of the country?

grin grin I am not pretending, but if you think so no probs. Only worried about the consequence of the intent of the Op which is mischievous in all its purpose.
Re: October 1st Threat Notice Report In Your Area. by KingsleyCEO: 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oksman:

grin grin I am not pretending, but if you think so no probs. Only worried about the consequence of the intent of the Op which is mischievous in all its purpose.

I go bite your nose o... How can you call it mischievous?

Seun if the government of Nigeria is request for account details of nairalandlanders please give them OKsman's details first. grin grin grin
Re: October 1st Threat Notice Report In Your Area. by KingsleyCEO: 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
In Abuja one could see the scanty presence of police but we are thankful to God no issues. The police is under staffed and need more personnel. tongue tongue tongue
Re: October 1st Threat Notice Report In Your Area. by onyegwu(m): 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
KingsleyCEO:

Nobody is pretending it is u that have failed to use ur common sense as an adult. If people don't want to open shops that's their business and prerogative and not any once own. Like I said grow up!
Re: October 1st Threat Notice Report In Your Area. by KingsleyCEO: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
onyegwu:
Nobody is pretending it is u that have failed to use ur common sense as an adult. If people don't want to open shops that's their business and prerogative and not any once own. Like I said grow up!

Your response have shown that you lack connections with happenings in the country or maybe you lack the normal sense to analyze. But which ever one it is, I like you to stop being myopic and use your common sense or better still you can pretend as if you have sense.
Re: October 1st Threat Notice Report In Your Area. by Opakan2: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
The chestbeaters have all gone into hiding even for SW here..

Dem fear October 1 pass judgement day. cowards grin

(1) (Reply)

Check Out President Buhari's Hilarious Outfit / Jonathan:i’m Surprised That Those Who Attacked Me Over N87 Pump Price Are Silent / For Anambrarians Supporting Obiano Blindly.the Bitter Truth-peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.