Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Apply For Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 (17825 Views)

Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 / Apply For The Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 by inositol88(m): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
Kech88:
Please how did u apply?, can't seem to create profile, after filling if it doesn't say my email is it wud b password, pls help out, thanks

If u are using a phone, reset your browser to desktop settings on the page provided, fill the form and attachments then forward or submit.

You wud receive an Aknwoledgemennt email, indicating that your profile has been created, (though u can't send a reply to the email address)
Re: Apply For Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 by agbademo(m): 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
Slavery, a friend of mine that was employed last year in kaduna plant is complaining bitterly now. No closing time, no weekends, salary poor, working under serious pressure.

1 Like

Re: Apply For Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 by dotun365: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
SleekyP:

sex workers in Qatar? it is well with you.
maybe Qatar doesn't have sex workers they have sex slaves who are held like prisoners
Re: Apply For Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 by hugochuks60(m): 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
agbademo:
Slavery, a friend of mine that was employed last year in kaduna plant is complaining bitterly now. No closing time, no weekends, salary poor, working under serious pressure.

r u sure he is a graduate or a hired labourer?
Re: Apply For Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
In addition to the job vacancy above, there is job vacancies for HR Managers, Web Developers, Auditors, Teachers, Project Managers and Fresh Graduates.

MPLOY is a recruitment platform that connect employers to job seekers for direct employment. If you have the above listed qualifications please goto > https://www.mploy.com.ng/jobseekers/login

In the link page, register as a new user and fill in all your details and qualifications and you will begin to receive job vacancies that match the qualifications you have filled in.

Please ONLY register if you are ready for employment. Individuals still in school or awaiting NYSC should not register.

Also check the image below to enter for our video CV competition. Winners will be rewarded also with immediate employment that match their qualifications.

Re: Apply For Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 by ultimategos(m): 11:59am On Aug 18, 2017
Pls help, I was trying to login to my account with NBC to complement my registration, but the response I am getting is

The job is currently unavailable and the closing date for the application is still August 22

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is A Programmer's Job Unstable? / should I retain or take this new job - pls advice / How To Find Companies That Are Hiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.