Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World (8514 Views)

Bible Story (15): And Sarah Begat Isaac / Opinion : Quran is the real cause of Terrorism in the world / Islamic Terrorism In Bible’s Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by bashydemy(m): 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2010
philip0906:

^^
My broda,it is not even a christian group.Its beliefs r based on myths and traditions which is anti-Biblical.
and who tell you those too are fighting for Islam they are only fighting for the oppression of people of Palestine and also of Iraq etc
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by philip0906(m): 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2010
@bashy and abuzola
But how do they cow the suicide bombers?how do they incite young boys and girls in2 carrying bombs?Last time i checked,they were assured of repose in "Allah's " bossom and 70 virgins 2 accompany it wink
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2010
Abuzola !:

Confussionist ! And how many muslim denounced Al Qaeda,  when Al Qaeda was alleged to bomb the world trade center did they say they are fighting for God or for the oppression on the people of palestine. When they killed more than 4,000 U.S troops in iraq did they say they are fighting for God or is resistance. Is not good to be a semi educated fella. Too bad

quite stupid.

1. When muslims say they are "fighting for the oppression of the people of palestine" then we know they are just hypocritical jokers. Palestinians are MORE OPPRESSED in Lebanon, Syria and Jordan (who killed far more palestinians in one day black sept than Israel has done in 60 yrs) . . . and yet we dont see them crying so loudly and threatening those countries with bombs.

2. When muslims talk about "resistance" then you know its simply an euphemism for "we have no excuse for murder but this shld do". What "resistance" exactly? When Saddam gassed the kurds where were they? When over 1 million died during the Iran-Iraq war where were the resisters? Syria invaded and occupied Lebanon from 1975 to 2006, where were these noble resisters? They only seem to show up when it has to do with Israel or its supporters.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2010
bashy_demy:

and who tell you those too are fighting for Islam[b] they are only fighting for the oppression of people of Palestine[/b] and also of Iraq etc

we know this is a ridiculous cop-out. C'mon you cant tell me you also believe this nonsense.

1. Have those fighters of "oppression" been to syria or Lebanon lately to see what REAL OPPRESSION is?

2. Who is oppressing the palestinians in Gaza? HAMAS! And where are the resisters?
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by nork: 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2010
I honestly think the real question should be, is the world a better place without Islam, dont get me wrong, i dont hate Muslims or Christians, infact it is my honest opinion that Muslims have more integrity than Christians. But as to weather or not the world would be a better place without Islam, my answers is a big yes. Two decades ago i might have said otherwise. You can quote as many bible verses aswell as quaran verses, but it still does not change the fact, that my heart jumps every time a board a plane and some named abudul enters or someone wearing a turban or even Arabic attainer. I actually thought as bad as Nigeria was the last thing we would ever do was participate in global terrorism, i thought we were to selfish for that kind of thing. But Islam has proven me wrong on that. MUTHALLAB.

AN ARABIC TERRORIST IS UNDERSTANDABLE HE CLAIMS HE HAS A CAUSE. A NIGERIAN TERRORIST IS AN ABOMINATION, BECAUSE HE HAS NO CAUSE BUT IN THE NAME OF ISLAM  THIS ABOMINATION WAS GIVEN LIFE.

I have gone through this thread twice and i must say that the arguments of my Muslim brothers are singular, almost myopic and void of point. Once again i do not say this out of anger or hatred. I just feel you have not been paying attention to what going on around or you have and you support it, either way your views identify your participation in the problems. It does not matter what the bible says or the quran. Most if not all religions were meant to transcend from fanaticism to tolerance and finally respect for life. Classical case is Buddhism, Hinduism and even Voodoo or what is commonly referred to as paganism. Based events that have happened within the last decade, it is obvious that whilst all religions have truly evolved only Islam holds its cruel prehistoric nature. I do not see what purpose or cause killing over two thousand people serves, i dont not see the need for the blood shed carried out in the name of the Holy Prophet. If in truth these quotes exists in the bible and quran then denounce these doctrines and respect the existence of your fellow man. Just because someone expresses his opinion about Islam and Mohammed, does not give you the right to take his or her life, that is just SAVAGE, are you going kill everyone who thinks Mohammed is evil, because thats exactly where Islam is headed. You breed death, destruction and terror in little children, indoctrinate them to take lives in the name of some jihad, Why? I am sorry but no matter what anyone says or tries to defend this accusation, it is the truth and anyone who is not a fool or lair can see what happening. And if indeed Islam is doctrine of peace, then how come there is consistency in Islamic terrorist activities. Every year over 100 lives are claimed in the name of Islam. I am sorry But Islam does breed terrorism not because the quarn may prove to say so but because more than often than not terrorist are of the Islamic sect and supported by the Islamic Sect.

You may post as many insults as you want after reading this post, trust me i dont give a flying F, k and if i feel like it i might insult you back, trust me it would be fun, but it wont change that which is truth and not matter how many verses you quote, a murderer is a murderer weather he was sent by God or not. Sure, in the old times you could use God as your excuse, but not today. Any religion that preaches war and death as a solution to any problem, is hand written by the Devil, thus and i quote, IF  INDEED THE QURAN SAYS SUICIDE BOMBERS AND TERRORIST WHILE GO TO HEAVEN WITH VIRGINS THEN, NO DOUBT MOHAMMED IS A THIEF AND MURDERER, IN THE SAME VEIN IF THE BIBLE SAYS SIMILAR, THEN THERE ARE SIXTY DOCTRINES OF LAIRS AND MURDERERS. In my opinion there is no devil, only man, who uses the devil as his excuse to commit evil.
Yes Islam Begets Terrorism, and the only way to say otherwise is for Muslims who do not believe this to stand up and prove otherwise
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Abuzola1(m): 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2010
My problem with semi educated fellas is that you have to break it down stage by stage for them, well let me try:
Lebanon had a civil war in which thousands died, foreign troops from syria had to intervene so that the riot doesn't cross from the border to its territory and they accomplished the goal, law and order were then restored.

As for saddam and the Qurds is just paramount to how Nigerian army crushed out the boko haram mafia, are u going to question that ? Ofcourse not.
As for Iran - iraq war, yep , the U.S conspired with iraq, the two countries fought war and what do u expect again.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by philip0906(m): 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2010
Abuzola !:

My problem with semi educated fellas is that you have to break it down stage by stage for them, well let me try:
Lebanon had a civil war in which thousands died, foreign troops from syria had to intervene so that the riot doesn't cross from the border to its territory and they accomplished the goal, law and order were then restored.

As for saddam and the Qurds is just paramount to how Nigerian army crushed out the boko haram mafia, are u going to question that ? Ofcourse not.
As for Iran - iraq war, yep , the U.S conspired with iraq, the two countries fought war and what do u expect again.

blah blah blah. . .hit d nail on d head
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Abuzola1(m): 11:59pm On Sep 12, 2010
Wat do u expect/want me to say dude, am trying to educate your brother whom u both bow down to the dead god who died on cross with two thieves lol that muslim fight only for resistance and in few cases vengeance
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 13, 2010
Abuzola !:

Lebanon had a civil war in which thousands died

The funny thing here is that of the "thousands" that died, 63% were christian and the civil war achieved the aim of changing the demographics of Lebanese society from being majority christian (65%) to 80% islamic in less than 20 yrs! So much for "peace".

Abuzola !:

foreign troops from syria had to intervene so that the riot doesn't cross from the border to its territory and they accomplished the goal, law and order were then restored.

Which is silly. The Lebanese civil war ended in 1990 but Syrian troops did not leave until 2006. Do you fools have a brain?

Abuzola !:

that's false, demonic and sad. The Kurds are certainly NO Boko Haram. All they have fought for is independence from Iraq!

Abuzola !:

the usual, its all the fault of the Americans right? So you mean to say two large muslim nations are so retarded then can allow a country miles away to goad them into slaughtering 1m of their own citizens? So much for allah's folks.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by bashydemy(m): 2:09am On Sep 13, 2010
philip0906:

@bashy and abuzola
But how do they cow the suicide bombers?how do they incite young boys and girls in2 carrying bombs?Last time i checked,they were assured of repose in "Allah's " bossom and 70 virgins 2 accompany it wink
well were you alive during the Biafra war? if not go and ask your father to tell you how Ojukwu training young boys how to handle gun and fight during the war. about the virgin i have asked with couple of times and said can you give me an evidence from the Holy Quran where it says 72 virgin cos that is the only Book i believe in
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by nork: 8:08am On Sep 13, 2010
Abuzola !:

I think this is trying to bypass the real issue, which is

was Boko Haram a Terrorist Group or Not, answer   Yes they were
Were they of the Islamic Sect or Not, Yes they were
Who did they kill, Non Islamic members of the populace within areas which they exist
Were their motives religiously driven (Reason for killing others based or religious reason), Yes it was
Have similar incidents be repeated over the last decade with the perpetrators being of the Islamic sect, Yes
What would estimate the ratio to non Islamic terrorism to Islamic terrorism, approximately 1:7

As much as you may want to deny it, the truth is oppression or not, terrorist attacks are mostly directed at the non Islamic populace, if liberating a country or quelling violence means, violent attacks on a particular sect of religious beliefs, then it is an act of terrorism.

What shocks me is that there are actually educated Muslims who would deny this fact. Here a personal observation that really puzzles me, why would a ten year old Nigerian boy say that he hates the west because they are the oppressors. I mean is it fair that at that age he has been exposed to such hatred, and by the time he is twenty he would be more than willing to strap a bomb around himself.

Really if this is not evil then i dont know what it is, but it most definitely is not good
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by bashydemy(m): 9:02am On Sep 13, 2010
@nork can you try to direct your Question am here to give you an Answer
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by jcross19: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2010
bashy_demy:

well were you alive during the Biafra war? if not go and ask your father to tell you how Ojukwu training young boys how to handle gun and fight during the war. about the virgin i have asked with couple of times and said can you give me an evidence from the Holy Quran where it says 72 virgin cos that is the only Book i believe in
Sheikh Abdul Hadi Palazzi, head of the Cultural Institute of the Italian Islamic Community, and a true Islamic scholar, had this to say: "The only ridiculous thing is that someone who claims to be an 'Islamic scholar' makes public declarations which prove beyond any possible doubt that he has never read the Commentary of Ibn Kathir and 'Sunan' of Imam at-Tirmidhi, which are basic books for the knowledge of Islam. Unfortunately, this attribution of chairs to ignoramuses seems to be the rule in American Islamic Centers controlled by the fundamentalist network of the 'Muslim Brotherhood.' "

According to Islam, Palazzi goes on to say, there are 72 wives for every believer who is admitted to Heaven, and not only for a martyr. The proof is a hadith which is collected by at-Tirmidhi in "Sunan" (volume IV, chapters on "The Features of Heaven as described by the Messenger of Allah," Chapter 21: "About the Smallest Reward for the People of Heaven," hadith 2687).

It is also quoted by Ibn Kathir in his Tafsir (Koranic Commentary) of Surah ar-Rahman (55), ayah (verse) 72: "It was mentioned by Daraj Ibn Abi Hatim, that Abu al-Haytham Abdullah Ibn Wahb narrated from Abu Sa'id al-Khudhri, who heard the Prophet Muhammad (Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) saying: 'The smallest reward for the people of Heaven is an abode where there are 80,000 servants and 72 wives, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine and ruby, as wide as the distance from al-Jabiyyah to San'a.' Ibn Kathir explained in 'al-Bidayah wa an-Nihayah' that al-Jabiyyah is the name of a suburb of Damascus.

"That those 72 wives are virgin is proved by the ayah 74 of the same Surah: "No man or jinn has ever touched them before
unless if you will tell me that hadith is not part of your book
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by nork: 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2010
@bashy
My brother there are no questions to be directed, i would rather you proffered solutions instead.

I live in a country that has no excuses for religious violence because we have socio-economic issues yet to be addressed and believe me they are more than enough to deal with. This Islamic cry of western oppression seems a bit over beaten dont you think. I dont see any western oppression here in my country yet there is religious violence always propagated by Islamic sect.

Nigeria is neither an Islamic nation nor Christian Nation but, always Muslims find a reason to create discord, Chopping peoples heads off because it was assumed that they allegedly used a portion of the Koran as toilet tissue,, every time someone expresses his opinion about Islam there is civil unrest with large number of deaths; which always begins with the burning of churches, Miss World beauty pageant and the next you know Muslims are on the riot.

Are you aware that in Nigerian Universities, only Islamic Student have been recorded to beat and strip ladies of their closing simply because they find their dressing offensive. I mean there are other bads stuff done by people we can comfortably be brand as societal bads, but ISLAM, honestly i dont know what to say, it seems the doctrines of ISLAM preach more savagery than peace, This is not an Insult or slight, but rather it right in front of your eyes, in this century you still think its okay to stone people to death I mean the they may have done so in the past, but, NOW, to consider such as solution to adultery is just , inhumane, Or take lives screaming the name of God while doing it. Cutting people heads off on the internet and having the audacity to call Gods name while committing murder Here's the one that personally ticked me off, did you know muslims rejoiced and threatened to take to the streets after 911. After all of this can you honestly say ISLAM is a religion of peace or the world is actually safe with Muslims around
Like i said there are no questions to be directed. Oppression can be dealt with in other ways besides murder,
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by nork: 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2010
bashy_demy:

well were you alive during the Biafra war? if not go and ask your father to tell you how Ojukwu training young boys how to handle gun and fight during the war.

@ Bashy
This was a war, not an act of terrorsim, the motive for the war was nor religiously driven
bashy_demy:

about the virgin i have asked with couple of times and said can you give me an evidence from the Holy Quran where it says 72 virgin cos that is the only Book i believe in

Honestly if this is untrue then, we must give in to the possibilities of demonic possession, because, what else would cause normal humane beings to want to kill others the way Islamic fundamentalist do. Are you honestly saying there is no the Koran doesnt promise them anything for suicide bombing cause the frequency of its occurrence speaks other wise.

Dont get me wrong i choose not to subject  belief and judgment to ancient scripts, but rather, i make my analogies based on the obvious
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Abuzola1(m): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2010
David: The syrian troops remain there as peace keepers.
As for the Qurds go and ask ur father to tell u what happened when biafra wanted a separate country,
iran vs iraq war was master minded by U.S
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by ayinba1(f): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2010
@nork

Seriously, if you are true to yourself, you can easily read an English translation of the Quran, fear not, it doesn't bite, Or better still, do a google search and find where the Quran tells muslims to commit suicide bombing for 72 virgins or otherwise.

To be smart, you do NOT have to follow the crowd without knowing where they are headed
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by nork: 1:39am On Sep 14, 2010
@ ayinba 1

Dude the ancient scripts will always be an amazing read to me and nothing more, there is are reason why they are two thousand years old, but it like you still dont get it. It has nothing to do with the Quran, or what it says, it just Muslims being Muslims and whats worse is that you claim the quaran does not permit such act. Then why do Muslims perpetrate the act, hmmmmm, why is it always a Muslim thats killing others in the name of God, if it is as you say the quran does not permit it, dont you think something is wrong here. If u have read my post you probably would see that my perspective on this issue does not really concern itself with the doctrines of the bible or the quran, but rather events happening in your country and my country. Based on events that have taken place over the last decade can you honestly say that your safe having a muslim as your neighbor knowing at at the first call for carnage in the name of Allah, he will be coming to your house with a dagger to kill you and your family. You might want to relate this fact to tribes and ethnic groups but it still doesn't change the fact that the non  muslim/ Islamic parts of these tribes and ethinic groups do not go around killing others in the name of Allah, ONLY MUSLIMS do this. From Kano to Sokoto to Abuja even Lagos and Ibadan Muslims always have a score to settle, and settlement that must always involve violence and blood shed. I am sorry ayinba, i   use to think the quaran does not support such act, but based on what we see every year,  i  am forced to think otherwise. It has nothing to do with the crowed and if you are true to yourself you would know that what i have just posted is true. Face it the world is a better place without Islam because if we go by the standard set by MUSLIMS then indeed Islam means death and not peace.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Smi1(m): 3:10am On Sep 14, 2010
mess Jesus & Mohammed !!!. Imagine a universe without a religion
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by vedaxcool(m): 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2010
nork:

@bashy
My brother there are no questions to be directed, i would rather you proffered solutions instead.

I live in a country that has no excuses for religious violence because we have socio-economic issues yet to be addressed and believe me they are more than enough to deal with. This Islamic cry of western oppression seems a bit over beaten dont you think. I dont see any western oppression here in my country yet there is religious violence always propagated by Islamic sect.

q: Is Alqaeda that trained this radical Christian with all the prosperity? their country has.
Nine members of a radical US Christian militia planning to kill a police officer in Michigan and then attack his funeral to rally sympathisers for a widespread anti-government uprising have been charged in an indictment unsealed on Monday.

http://www.france24.com/en/20100330-nine-christian-militants-charged-anti-govt-plot

nork:

@ Bashy
This was a war, not an act of terrorsim, the motive for the war was nor religiously driven

Honestly if this is untrue then, we must give in to the possibilities of demonic possession, because, what else would cause normal humane beings to want to kill others the way Islamic fundamentalist do. Are you honestly saying there is no the Koran doesnt promise them anything for suicide bombing cause the frequency of its occurrence speaks other wise.

Dont get me wrong i choose not to subject  belief and judgment to ancient scripts, but rather, i make my analogies based on the obvious

There is none that is no Qur'anic verse that condones Suicide talkless of Suicide Bombings, if there is then show us or forever remain Silent in Ignorance, and based on the Obvious? eh? wouldn't call Chriatians the Most Violent poeople with Two world wars, Two documented Genocide,30 years long sectarian conflict in europe,Church Sanction Torture(the Iquisition), topping the top 10 countries with the Most Murder see for your self:

United States: 95,136
# 2 South Africa: 52,425
# 3 Canada: 24,350
# 4 Australia: 15,630
# 5 India: 15,468
# 6 Mexico: 14,373
# 7 United Kingdom: 13,395
# 8 Germany: 8,615
# 9 France: 8,458
# 10 Russia: 6,978
# 11 Korea, South: 6,139

# 1 Brazil: 20,386
# 2 Colombia: 12,834
# 3 United States: 8,226
# 4 Russia: 7,885
# 5 Mexico: 5,991
# 6 Philippines: 3,252
# 7 Venezuela: 2,090
# 8 Thailand: 1,456
# 9 Ukraine: 1,273
# 10 El Salvador: 1,147

so you state the obvious.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by nork: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2010
@vedaxcool
vedaxcool:

q: Is Alqaeda that trained this radical Christian with all the prosperity? their country has.
Nine members of a radical US Christian militia planning to kill a police officer in Michigan and then attack his funeral to rally sympathisers for a widespread anti-government uprising have been charged in an indictment unsealed on Monday.
http://www.france24.com/en/20100330-nine-christian-militants-charged-anti-govt-plot

Dude the link you sent me reads Nine Christian Malitia Charged With anti govt plot,  seriously dont you think this undermines your argument, i dont see 1000 or two thousand deaths in religious uprising. Vedaxcool this is a plot not with no recorded deaths, its not the same as Jos, Sokoto 911 and black September. Do more research especially on ATF (American Task Force) agents and Christian Malita groups you find a better base for your argument.

vedaxcool:

There is none that is no Qur'anic verse that condones Suicide talkless of Suicide Bombings, if there is then show us or forever remain Silent in Ignorance, and based on the Obvious? eh? wouldn't call Chriatians the Most Violent poeople with Two world wars, Two documented Genocide,30 years long sectarian conflict in europe,Church Sanction Torture(the Iquisition), topping the top 10 countries with the Most Murder see for your self:

vedaxcool, the list you posted is statistic on crime in the respective countries, this topic is narrowed down to terrorism and not crime in general. I am sure if you do more research on which religious groups has perpetrated more acts of terrorism your fact and figures would change.

Question
what would you say is the ratio of non Islamic terrorism  to Islamic terrorism, I dare you to answer this question honestly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designated_terrorist_organizations
a list of known terrorist groups please do me the honor and count how many are Islamic

Vedaxcool, I am not ingorant and i most defiantly state the Obvious
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by bashydemy(m): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2010
nork:

@ Bashy

then most you join them in saying what you are not sure of?
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by nork: 1:29am On Sep 15, 2010
bashy_demy:

then most you join them in saying what you are not sure of?

Dude you re still missing my point. Lets assume your right and the Koran does make any such promises to suicided bombers and terrorists. Lets even assume the Koran condemns it completely. Then why is it still perpetrated by Muslims, Why are Muslims so eager for violence and bloodshed screaming Allah as the commit murder, this is precisely the angle i am coming from. Just look the number of known existing terrorist groups, and compare the number Islamic to non Islamic, dude the ratio is off the scale.
I honestly applaud the fact that you guys are stepping to correct this according to you supposedly wrong presumption of the Koran, but its honestly not enough. If you feel the Koran has been misquoted, then tell your bothers to stop living up to the misquotes because they provide people like me( who are not sure) with reason to believe that indeed such repose is provided for in the koran. In other words SAY IT LOUD ENOUGH FOR ALL ISLAMIC YOUTHS TO HEAR AND LET THEM KNOW YOU SAID IT MORE SO CONDEM THEIR VIOLENT ACTIONS
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by bashydemy(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2010
nork:

Dude you re still missing my point. Lets assume your right and the Koran does make any such promises to suicided bombers and terrorists. Lets even assume the Koran condemns it completely. Then why is it still perpetrated by Muslims, Why are Muslims so eager for violence and bloodshed screaming Allah as the commit murder, this is precisely the angle i am coming from. Just look the number of known existing terrorist groups, and compare the number Islamic to non Islamic, dude the ratio is off the scale.
I honestly applaud the fact that you guys are stepping to correct this according to you supposedly wrong presumption of the Koran, but its honestly not enough. If you feel the Koran has been misquoted, then tell your bothers to stop living up to the misquotes because they provide people like me( who are not sure) with reason to believe that indeed such repose is provided for in the koran. In other words SAY IT LOUD ENOUGH FOR ALL ISLAMIC YOUTHS TO HEAR AND LET THEM KNOW YOU SAID IT MORE SO CONDEM THEIR VIOLENT ACTIONS
Well am glad you finally agreeing that the Holy Quran Condemn it terrorism and violence but about people fighting and the terrorism have you ever check you Bible for the meaning of Radical's? they are everywhere in every religion have you heard about what is goin on in Uganda i mean the Lord's Resistance Army torrorizing the people of Uganda. Well we always have links to back our proof up as a learned Muslims here are some links

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/para/lra.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord%27s_Resistance_Army
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by vedaxcool(m): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2010
nork:

you are Ignorant as Muslim Scholars have Condemed all acts of Terrorism done since the 9-11 saga till date notably Dr. Zakir Naik, not only Condemed such but went as far as condeming givt that shamelessly kill the Innocent, so note that you are Ignorant.
This is why I ask whether your form of reasoning is consistent with reason? So when Hitler murdered 6 million Jews and said categorically that "“I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.” he went on to state his links to christianity, At the Bürgerbräukeller on April 12, 1922, Hitler said:I would like here to appeal to a greater than I, Count Lerchenfeld. He said in the last session of the Landtag that his feeling 'as a man and a Christian' prevented him from being an anti-Semite. I say: My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. , How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison.
So we can conclude that Hitler was doing the bidding of Christianity as"In 1924 at a Christian gathering in Berlin, Adolf Hitler, a professed Christian, stood before thousands of Christians, and with a standing ovation said:

"I believe that today I am acting in accordance with the will of Almighty God. As I announce the most important work that Christians could undertake and that is to be against the Jews and get rid of them once and for all. We are doing the work of the Lord and let's get on with it." Hitler stated, "Martin Luther has been the greatest encouragement of my life. Luther was a great man. He was a giant. Within one blow he heralded the coming of the new dawn and the new age. He saw clearly that the Jews need to be destroyed and we're only beginning to see that we need to carry this work on." Hitler followed to the letter, Luther's treatise on how to exterminate the Jews. Martin Luther preached his last sermon avidly against the Jews and died four days later. Indeed, Nazi leader Julius Streicher at his Nuremberg trial stated, "I have never said anything that Martin Luther did not say".

nork:

@vedaxcool

Dude the link you sent me reads Nine Christian Malitia Charged With anti govt plot,  seriously dont you think this undermines your argument, i dont see 1000 or two thousand deaths in religious uprising. Vedaxcool this is a plot not with no recorded deaths, its not the same as Jos, Sokoto 911 and black September. Do more research especially on ATF (American Task Force) agents and Christian Malita groups you find a better base for your argument.
---------->Now you show your Ignorance, do you remeber the Oaklahoma bombings? wasn't it the hand work of a Christian extremist? As for the Nine Christians chrged with anti govt plot, have you asked yourselve what if they succeed? the difference between Sokoto, Jos(as if christians didn't Murder innocent people) and the America situation is the Govt in America is strong enough to thwart this plot, unlike the Nigerian govt that is weak and incompetent.

nork:

@vedaxcool

vedaxcool, the list you posted is statistic on crime in the respective countries, this topic is narrowed down to terrorism and not crime in general. I am sure if you do more research on which religious groups has perpetrated more acts of terrorism your fact and figures would change

Again you demonstrated your "rear" "Intelligence", this shows on a normal day the level of violence(terror) you would expect, more importantly fools like yourselves have not asked the simple question why? why has terrorism suddenly spiked up? why wasn't it common in the 17,16, 18 19 centuray? rather your wisdom has made it unwise to ask theis simple question. why? the simple answer is current situations have supported the rise of terrorism, this people are simply fighting a political war, how? haven't Bin Laden on numerous cases told the American govt to stop supporting their oppressive govt to stop the support for the state of Isreal in fighting the Palestiens, whether or not they allegation are true it all boils down to the fact that their war are Political in Nature Just like the Nine Christian Malitias are mentioned earlier, they are fighting their govt? why? go find out, more Importantly the issue is more of Rebelion and this people decide to use the most Crude tactics in getting what they want.Period

nork:

@vedaxcool
Question
what would you say is the ratio of non Islamic terrorism  to Islamic terrorism, I dare you to answer this question honestly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designated_terrorist_organizations
a list of known terrorist groups please do me the honor and count how many are Islamic

who made that List? is not the same govts that will accept one group as being terrorist and another(the ones they sponsor) as not being terrorist? More Importantly It is not a matter of Islamic vs. Non Islamoc terrorism, In which case I hear more of "Islamic terrorism" (whatever that means) iT is more a case of why terrorism at all? Do you consider all the killing of Innocent women and children in Afganistan and Iraq by the Mainly Christian Nation such as the Us the Uk, Germany, etc as not being terrorist acts and actions? the use of Drones by the us Govt to strike Waziristan(South Pakistan) which ends up killing Civilians an act of terrorism? Have Even the Killing's by the Isreali govt of palesteins an act of terrorism? Have you ever added up all this group of people that die as a result of all this atrocities not morwe than what Bin Laden? and his men? supposedly killed? But again I do not expect you to be honest to sit and reflect on this? Again when Hitler Murdered the Jews --6 million of them-- and claimed he is doing the lord's bidding was he doing for ALLAH or For Jesus, but I know you cannot answer I dare you to answer this simple poser.

nork:

@vedaxcool

which you never did, how "informed" you are, you should be given the title the most "informed" on earth who couldn't state the Obvious
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by nork: 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2010
@Vedaxcool
Geeze man relax with the insults, then again i guess you are Muslim so such aggression at the smallest opinion against Islam is expected. But to respond to your post. Yes Hitler killed six million jews and probably even more communists, after which he was gunning for negors. in every settlement there is a boold thirty citizen but also a blood thirsty Muslim so do the math for every hitler there are at least 1000 eager Islamic Fundametalist (Vedaxcool) till this date.

Of course 911 was condemed just like many other terrorist acts perpetrated by Muslim. However, does it seem like you guys are listening, Your killing spree seem to be on the rise. I even narrowed my arguments to the last ten years,  and still Muslims carry the majority in in terrorist acts.
vedaxcool:

As for the Nine Christians chrged with anti govt plot, have you asked yourselve what if they succeed? the difference between Sokoto, Jos(as if christians didn't Murder innocent people) and the America situation is the Govt in America is strong enough to thwart this plot, unlike the Nigerian govt that is weak and incompetent.

Dude why on earth am i asking myself what if,   MUSLIMS ARE ALREADY PULLING OF SUCCESSFUL BOMBING AND KILLING LOTS AND LOTS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE AND YOU ARE STILL WANDERING WHAT IF? THE REASON WHY I CANT GIVE A poo ABOUT A PROBABILITY OF DANGER IS BECAUSE THAT SAME DANGER IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AND HAS BEGUN TO KILL ME AND THE ONES I LOVE.

The Nigerian Government is weak? How is that related to the fact that Jos and Sokoto incidents were perpetrated my Islamic fundamentalist? Okay maybe you mean the Government is too weak to thwart Islamic Uprising, well i agree, i means this guys as so cold blooded even soldiers are afraid of them.

In Sokoto and Jos   was it Non muslims that begun the violence, ? Be real here, Who begun killing in these incidents. Which sect danced around a market place with the head of their victim screaming Allah, hmmmm. Ofcourse Christian killed innocent muslims, but wasnt that as a ressult of a clash that begun with killing of Christians. Face it dude, you can call me ignorant all you want, But it dosent change the fact that inscribed on your genetic codes,  is Carnage and Violence.

Dude terrorisim was very popular in the early centuries, but then it was looked upon as war strategies, Accroding to Sun Tzu, An Efficient General Must First Strike Terror in hearts of his opponent, Rather than take prisoners they killed all women and children and burnt villages to the ground to set examples to anyone who opposed them. Others simply slaughtered all the males in society the entire settlement was wiped clean of existience. It is on recorded some civilizations became extint via such methods. Alexandra The Great, Ghangis Khan, Atilla the Hun, The Knight Templer, Even Mohammed you name it all of whom in one way or the other subscribed to terrorist methods. But a lot has changed since then, a lot except for  Islam, till this date these are values upheld by Muslim,,  Kill women and children in name of Allah, Kill the women and children of our oppressors right? Political reason you say,  i agree, Political reason with heavy religious undertones sounds more like it

Killing of women and children Afgahnistan is terrorism indeed, I wonder what started all  of that, O yes i remember, Guys Like You Blew Up the Twin Towers resulting in the deaths of over 2000 people including women and children as a ressult america and other European nations declared a war on terrorism and terrorist nations. Like i said it always begins with Islamic Violence

Did you say Parkistan, if i recall guys like you burst into an open street and opened fire on once again innocent women and children right, if i recall thats the Mumbai incident

Oh and in Isreal, did the Isrealies just decided that palestinians were fit for extermination and shoot them or did Islamic fundametalists like Huzbella go around firing motars into market places resulting in the deaths of once again men women and children. Are you aware that Huzubulla is known for staging their attacks in schools settlements and residencies so that when a  the Isrealies returned fire, innocent Palestinian women and children would be killed, tell me that not crazy but its the true picture of Islam self sacrifice.
Oh yes let me remember this one, Isreali Olympians killed by Palestinians, a day the world would know as black September an event so horrible it would go down in history. Yes Israel does have its share of terrorist acts against palestine, and i am in firm support that the land does not belong to Isreal. But i do not support Killing innocent people to prove that point. Especially Killing innocent non muslims who always seem to be the target.

Someone draws a cartoon of Mohammed and all of Islam goes around burning churches and attacking non Islamic sects, the videos of this are still on CNN website

You say the list i posted is incorrect, well thats what every killer says when he is presented with evidence, ITS FALSIFIED, IT WAS MADE BY PEOPLE WHO ARE AGAINST ME, sure we heard that before.

Give it a rest Vedaxcool and be like your friend Bashy Demy who seems like the Peace Islam is meant to be, at least he wants to correct an assumed misconception while you prove to be as aggressive as the world paints all Muslims to be, already your loosing control and resulting to insults i wonder what u do if i was standing next to you.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by nork: 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2010
@Bashy Demy
My honest opinion is that no religious book in the world permits violence, Yes it is true that every society is equipped with a radical group that gives into violence as a means to resolve misunderstanding, but like i said in other posts, whilst each society has one radical group it also has one radical Islamic sect, willing and ready for violence the math of this is like 1: 1000. All that it took was for a German pastor to say he wants to burn a Koran and already Muslims are ready to react violently. Yeah its stupid to burn the Koran not to mention MAD, but why must it translate to violence. It almost like Muslims are hoping for someone to screw up so they can go on rampage. I don't believe this is what Islam represents but your brothers are doing a good job convincing the world otherwise
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by bashydemy(m): 4:20am On Sep 16, 2010
nork:

@Bashy Demy
My honest opinion is that no religious book in the world permits violence, Yes it is true that every society is equipped with a radical group that gives into violence as a means to resolve misunderstanding, but like i said in other posts, whilst each society has one radical group it also has one radical Islamic sect, willing and ready for violence the math of this is like 1: 1000. All that it took was for a German pastor to say he wants to burn a Koran and already Muslims are ready to react violently. Yeah its silly to burn the Koran not to mention MAD, but why must it translate to violence. It almost like Muslims are hoping for someone to screw up so they can go on rampage. I don't believe this is what Islam represents but your brothers are doing a good job convincing the world otherwise

Thanks nork and i love what you just said. Well burning of Koran is like ridiculing the image of something someone believe but i believe this should not result to violence but remember we are human and is not possible for us to ever think the same way. i might insult you now and instead of you to fight me you just started laughing and we just laugh it out together but if that happen to some radical he might take it to another level with me so i guess that what is happening then but am glad you agreed that the action is bad but some of your brother's on here say its the right thing, Yoruba say ori bibe koni Oogun ori fifo ( cutting of the head is not the cure for an headache) well there are terrorist everywhere just that the large population of it are in most Arab country and why is that they hate oppressing they have been suffering from oppressors long ago so they have been heartbroken and some part of the just believe in taking revenge even in some of those countries there Govt are against there action but they are just like a group that are not easy to eradicate is like the militant in Niger/Delta despite what the Military are doing to eradicate them it wont be an easy task, and if you have to go deep down to root of the problem like said earlier its oppressor cos when a boy wake up in the Morning and could not find his Dad,mom and siblings and he is a disable due to some kind of bomb blast and they tell him that its the American that bomb his house and family and in some case if they invite that kind of guy to take part in bombing what would you expect. so this group will train him to hate American or let me say whites in general for Example if you travel to Badagry Slave camp to see things there and they explain to you how white men have treated black in the past during slavery i swear to God that moment you will hate whites. so that is the case but some people are blaming it on Religion wish is not. Thanks
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 18, 2010
It must be noted that there are lots of differences between&terrorism. Most of the activities of the islamic prophet was terror inclined, with the quran+hadiths, some muslims have decided to take up the burden&push further from where mohammad stopped,doing better than he did, introducing more angles to terrorism by blowing up themselves with others&recking more havoc on their own than on others. The Nato invasion of iraq is a war against terrorism,likewise the israeli vs palestinian territorial battle. Planting of bomb near mosques&police station to kill fellow muslims is pure terrorism and wickedness
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by nopuqeater: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2010
@Toba: « #124 on: Today at 10:24:00 AM »
[Quote]It must be noted that there are lots of differences between&terrorism. Most of the activities of the islamic prophet was terror inclined, with the quran+hadiths, some muslims have decided to take up the burden&push further from where mohammad stopped,doing better than he did, introducing more angles to terrorism by blowing up themselves with others&recking more havoc on their own than on others. The Nato invasion of iraq is a war against terrorism,likewise the israeli vs palestinian territorial battle. Planting of bomb near mosques&police station to kill fellow muslims is pure terrorism and wickedness[/Quote]If Jesus had lived in this time, and he had been resident of the United States, the FBI will watching his every move. The United States Government will have a joint task force from Washington DC to Warsaw, Poland (infact al over the world on all point bulletin) on every step he takes.
Jesus would have been a keg of dynamites with lit fuse, and ready to explode, from all his Parables, his statements of ushering in war among people, division within family and his commandment to his disciples to prepare and be ready for fight to death, the reason they sold all their belongings to buy SWORDS.

The blind cleric, shelkh AbdulRahman of the 1993 World Trade center incident fame, didnt go to the place himself. he did exactly what Jesus did them; talk and bring about the incidence, according to the US Government. Thats exactly what it is stated that Osama bin Laden did. Neither was at the scenes. But their words were the fuses that made things exploded. Same was Jesus words: killing, even to the point that the best military equipment of its time (SWORD), was purchase and all that was left was the cloth on the back of the potential warriors, equal to suicide bombers.

Read your Bible before you accuse anyone, while you could accuse Moses whose mayhem was for amost 40 years, killing innocent people, young women who were no more virgins, wasting humanity because Yahweh told hi m to do so.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2010
U are talkin bulls.h.it&arrant nonsense.can Jesus compared in terms of life style of his to those of the pple u mentioned? What did jesus do when peter cut off someones ear? What did jesus say to do who kill with the sword? When he was maltreated, did he fought back? When the adulterous woman was about to be stoned to death, did jesus allowed it? Where did u get the bullcrap that if jesus were to be living till date FBI would be on his trail? Thats exactly what will be done to mohammad if he were to be living till date. Mohammad lived a gangstar life,carried out terrorism, started terrorism&gave the terrorism manual ur quran to muslims to be a guide on how to reck havoc on pple. u shd learn about anticedence b4 making comparism. Bin laden was a war mercenery, if he directed the 9/11 attack he followed what mohammad had done
nopuqeater:

@Toba: « #124 on: Today at 10:24:00 AM »If Jesus had lived in this time, and he had been resident of the United States, the FBI will watching his every move. The United States Government will have a joint task force from Washington DC to Warsaw, Poland (infact al over the world on all point bulletin) on every step he takes.
Jesus would have been a keg of dynamites with lit fuse, and ready to explode, from all his Parables, his statements of ushering in war among people, division within family and his commandment to his disciples to prepare and be ready for fight to death, the reason they sold all their belongings to buy SWORDS.

The blind cleric, shelkh AbdulRahman of the 1993 World Trade center incident fame, didnt go to the place himself. he did exactly what Jesus did them; talk and bring about the incidence, according to the US Government. Thats exactly what it is stated that Osama bin Laden did. Neither was at the scenes. But their words were the fuses that made things exploded. Same was Jesus words: killing, even to the point that the best military equipment of its time (SWORD), was purchase and all that was left was the cloth on the back of the potential warriors, equal to suicide bombers.

Read your Bible before you accuse anyone, while you could accuse Moses whose mayhem was for amost 40 years, killing innocent people, young women who were no more virgins, wasting humanity because Yahweh told hi m to do so.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by nopuqeater: 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2010
^^^^Toba, did Jesus not say any f what i wrote down? Jesus was not in position to forgive the adulteress. There was no trial. And Jesus was supposed to judge the trial. In his smartness, being a prophet of God, he was informed of the people's bad deeds before, the reason they left. Jesus himself did not throw the proverbial if you are not sinless throw the first stone. Why? You tell me.

Again, from all Jesus had done, read your Bible. And from what I know of the US and her laws, Jesus would have exactly what I said he would have. Look at what he made Moses do, since you said Jesus was Yahweh before he conceived himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How The Enemy Makes You Reject The Finished Work Of Jesus Christ On The Cross / Proverbs 20:30 - "Physical Beating Cleanses Away Evil. . ." / What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.