Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! (15727 Views)

See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue / Corpers Cultivate Groundnuts, Rear Livestock In Sokoto / Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 3:52am On Dec 17, 2017
tbliss22:
If you need tubers and will love to have a feel of Benue tubers please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state. I suggest you book fast because once I reach Maximum orders, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.

Purchase will be made on Tuesday evening (19th Dec) to Wednesday (20th, Dec)

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday 21st and will move to various state of destination.

This week's bookings started on Sat, 16th Dec and to end by Tuesday (19th Dec) by 12pm

Price List for the coming week:

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

(Transport = 6k if LAGOS and 5k (if PH, Onitsha, Owerri, Uyo), and Calabar (4k) + Service Fee = 1.5k per 100pcs )

States available: Lagos state, Ph, warri, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin, calabar,Owerri, Uyo e.t.c

How to place your first ORDER:

1. Contact me via whatsapp or email

2. Request for pictures of sizes available with respect to their prices

3. Request for account details for payment to be paid on or before tuesday of the week of purchase

4. Drop your code of choice after payment confirmation

5. Request for transporter's phone number and truck plate number

6. Expect to pickup at the given date of delivery.

.................Extra-fast, trusted services delivery and extra-committed in changing agro business across the country!!!!

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Bookings ongoing right now.... Place your order and let's manage your good's purchases for you.

If you wish to also buy yourself, we can help you put on truck while you travel back without spending much on accumulated lodging/hotel fees.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 9:52am On Dec 18, 2017
tbliss22:
If you need tubers and will love to have a feel of Benue tubers please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state. I suggest you book fast because once I reach Maximum orders, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.

Purchase will be made on Tuesday evening (19th Dec) to Wednesday (20th, Dec)

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday 21st and will move to various state of destination.

This week's bookings started on Sat, 16th Dec and to end by Tuesday (19th Dec) by 12pm

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

(Transport = 6k if LAGOS and 5k (if PH, Onitsha, Owerri, Uyo), and Calabar (4k) + Service Fee = 1.5k per 100pcs )

States available: Lagos state, Ph, warri, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin, calabar,Owerri, Uyo e.t.c

3. Request for account details for payment to be paid on or before tuesday of the week of purchase

.................Extra-fast, trusted services delivery and extra-committed in changing agro business across the country!!!!

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Bookings still on everyone and I wish those on the way already journey mercy.
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 8:57am On Dec 19, 2017
tbliss22:
If you need tubers and will love to have a feel of Benue tubers please get in touch let us buy on your behalf or you can also buy yourself. We are ready to give free description down to the market.

Purchase will be made on Tuesday evening (12th, Dec) till Wednesday (13h, Dec)

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (14th, Dec) and will move to various state of destination.

Next week's bookings started on Sat, 9th Dec and to end by Tuesday (12th Dec) by 12pm

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16k

3. Medium 2 = 19k

4. Big = 26k

Massively large are also available but do contact me privately for pictures and prices

States available: Lagos state, Ph, warri, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin, calabar, Uyo e.t.c

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 10:55am On Dec 21, 2017
2018 Benue Tubers!!!!.

We are ready to give free description down to the market.

Purchase is made every tuesday evenings till Wednesday the next day.

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday and will move to various state of destination.

Do your bookings now and we will let u know the week your purchase will be made

Price List for now:

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Massively large are also available but do contact me privately for pictures and prices

States available: Lagos state, Ph, warri, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin, calabar, Uyo e.t.c

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by ubyobot10(m): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Our Professional Services

Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Great Achievement!!

I want to give a big kudos to the Ogun State Govt for joining the league of rice-producing states alongside Anambra, Abakaliki, Ebonyi and Kebbi states. It's high time states jumped from her slumber to revitalize agriculture within the country.

If you care to know, if just 20 states can consistently produce metric tonnes of rice then I want to believe with time the country won't have any need of importation of rice from neighboring countries for consumption. I understand we've got enormous human resources but just the enabling environment had been a significant challenge.

Back to tubers, I want to appeal to all stakeholders in the country to also invest into Yam processing. I believe if many of these agro products are being concentrated on by our government then there will be massive unemployment reduction within our beloved country.

Once again, congrats to one of the[b] ODUDUWA states (Ogun State)[/b] for this remarkable achievement. May we all continue to manifest that which God had deposited in us in all our areas of endevours, amen.
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 10:13am On Dec 23, 2017
tbliss22:
Special Xmas & New Year Tubers!!!!.

Purchase will be made on Tuesday evening (26th, Dec) till Wednesday (27h, Dec)

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (28th, Dec) and will move to various state of destination.

Next week's bookings started on Sat, 23rd Dec and to end by Tuesday (26th Dec) by 12pm

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Bookings for next week's purchase is on now...
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by HKMI(m): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=NevetsIbot post=59569445]sir... what if I have a farm that produces the likes of Plantains... maize and yams...... can you help to get buyers of the proceeds for a certain percentage??

I'm going into agriculture In and I'm almost ready [/quote

I can help you sell it.
Hit me on Whatsapp 07060458065
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
tbliss22:
Great Achievement!!

I want to give a big kudos to the Ogun State Govt for joining the league of rice-producing states alongside Anambra, Abakaliki, Ebonyi and Kebbi states. It's high time states jumped from her slumber to revitalize agriculture within the country.

If you care to know, if just 20 states can consistently produce metric tonnes of rice then I want to believe with time the country won't have any need of importation of rice from neighboring countries for consumption. I understand we've got enormous human resources but just the enabling environment had been a significant challenge.

Back to tubers, I want to appeal to all stakeholders in the country to also invest into Yam processing. I believe if many of these agro products are being concentrated on by our government then there will be massive unemployment reduction within our beloved country.

Once again, congrats to one of the[b] ODUDUWA states (Ogun State)[/b] for this remarkable achievement. May we all continue to manifest that which God had deposited in us in all our areas of endevours, amen.

2018 Benue Tubers!!!!.

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday and will move to various state of destination.

Price List for now:

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2017
tbliss22:

2018 Benue Tubers!!!!.

Price List for now:

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Good morning all, I wish everyone a splendid day ahead.......
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
tbliss22:

2018 Benue Tubers!!!!.

Price List for now:

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
Keep the calls coming in. Let's change the face of agro-biz in Nigeria. You meet the seller and buy their produce which you sell back in your location for profit.

Its actually a win-win game. Let me know if you have any question bothering you.

Finally, you also have an option of visiting Benue state yourself.

Enjoy your evening....

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
tbliss22:
Keep the calls coming in. Let's change the face of agro-biz in Nigeria. You meet the seller and buy their produce which you sell back in your location for profit.

Its actually a win-win game. Let me know if you have any question bothering you.

Finally, you also have an option of visiting Benue state yourself.

Enjoy your evening....

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com

Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
Bookings still ongoing for next week's purchase..... Contact me to pick a size and you will get to see various pictures.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
tbliss22:
Bookings still ongoing for next week's purchase..... Contact me to pick a size and you will get to see various pictures.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)

Make that decision to start your own tuber's sales point in your locality, its a passive income with very good return if it's actually done right...
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
Good night!!
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
2018 Benue Tubers!!!!.

Price List for now:

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 10:57am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy New Year Friends!!!

I wish you all a remarkable and achieving 2018, may you embark on successful and outstanding projects this new year in Jesus name.... Amen!!

Best Regards,

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by Ebi4life: 1:53am On Jan 02, 2018
tbliss22:
Happy New Year Friends!!!

I wish you all a remarkable and achieving 2018, may you embark on successful and outstanding projects this new year in Jesus name.... Amen!!

Best Regards,

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Can you deliver to Bayelsa?
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 4:33am On Jan 02, 2018
Ebi4life:
Can you deliver to Bayelsa?

No sir, except to PH because there is no direct truck to PH. If it's possible to pick them up at PH.
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 7:58am On Jan 02, 2018
tbliss22:

2018 Benue Tubers!!!!.

Price List for now:

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Good morning
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
Keep the calls coming in, we are always ready to answer all questions. As for those willing to travel down, we will handle your loading issues instead of you staying back after your purchase.

Bookings still on-going now, put a call through to know if you meet up with this week's purchase.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
Good evening
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by ubyobot10(m): 6:02am On Jan 04, 2018
Hurry now

Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 11:36am On Jan 05, 2018
Thank God it's Friday!!!

Catch us this weekend to make your bookings against next week's purchase of fresh Benue yam tubers.....

U can as well travel down to purchase the goods yourself.. We can help out to load on truck down to your location to avoid unnecessary stay after purchase.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 8:24am On Jan 06, 2018
call or whatsapp for freshly harvested Benue yam tubers. We have always delivered.

Bookings ongoing now, call or Whatsapp me now before maximum order is reached....

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 11:51am On Jan 10, 2018
tbliss22:

2018 Benue Tubers!!!!.

Price List for now:

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Good day all!!!
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 11:09am On Jan 12, 2018
Thank God its Friday!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Agro-processor Association Of Nigeria Proffers Solution To High Garri Price / Help!!! My Dad's Cashew Farm Doesn't Produce / Beans Plant Duration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.