Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! (15618 Views)

See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue / Corpers Cultivate Groundnuts, Rear Livestock In Sokoto / Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
tbliss22:

All bookings for this outgoing week have been purchased and all trucks to various states (especially - PH, LAG, WARRI and OWERRI) will start to arrive from today's evening all through till Sunday morning.

If you made a booking with me, be getting prepared to receive your goods because you will start receiving calls anytime from now. I will update those who booked with truck's late numbers and respective transporter numbers to call for update.

All Lagos buyers can now PLACE THEIR ORDERS CONVENIENTLY, trucks are AVAILABLE NOW.

UPDATE! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!!

Next week's bookings starts today, Saturday (14th Oct) and ends on Tuesday (17th Oct) by 12pm. Get to me on whats-app or email for pictures, tuber's prices, transportation fee, and service fee.

.........I wish you all a SPLENDID WEEKEND!!

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Testimonies! Testimonies!! Testimonies!!!

Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 8:28am On Oct 16, 2017
Good morning
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
Update! Update!! Update!!!

Maximum placed ORDERs reached ALREADY!!!!!!!!

If you have my account details already and still contemplating of making payment later today or by tomorrow, I'm sorry to say the payment won't meet up with this week's purchase.

However, this decision was reached to allow proper treatment of the already placed ORDERS to ensure all clients gets BEST product paid for.

I suggest you pulse the payment till next week's order which starts by Saturday.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail. com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
tbliss22:

Maximum placed ORDERs reached ALREADY!!!!!!!!

If you have my account details already and still contemplating of making payment later today or by tomorrow, I'm sorry to say the payment won't meet up with this week's purchase.

However, this decision was reached to allow proper treatment of the already placed ORDERS to ensure all clients gets BEST product paid for.

I suggest you pulse the payment till next week's order which starts by Saturday.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail. com

All ORDERs for this week have been purchased already and loading is fully on now on their respective trucks. The tubers will move by God's grace tomorrow to various state of destinations.

However, if you have tubers booked with this week's purchase, I will be sending truck's plate number & transporter's number and please get your code ready and make sure your Line of contacts is very much accessible

Ensure you do early booking for next week's purchase to avoid not making up the PURCHASE LIST.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
Good afternoon....
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2017
tbliss22:

I want to use this medium to appreciate every single and
silent follower of this great and wonderful thread. I am very
much ready now to help in purchasing tubers on customer's
behalf should in case you wish to buy but can't travel the
long distance and ensure your goods are delivered on time.

Yam sales at various market in Benue state have been
encouraging owing to the fact that sales just kick started
and customers are trooping in their numbers.
Four categories of tubers in terms of sizes are as follows;

1. Small sizes: N9,500 + transport + service fee

2. Medium sizes: N16,500 + transport+ service fee

3. Medium 2: N19,500 + transport+ service fee

4. Large sizes: N26,500 + transport + service fee

contact me via email or Whatsapp for pictures......
State trucks: Lagos state, Ph, warri, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin,
calabar e.t.c

Note1: Be careful not to fall into scammers, I have
successfully run this and with my 3years of experience, I can boldly say integrity and honesty is my watch word

Note2: Make sure u make proper inquiry either from me or
anyone based in Benue for current information before
traveling.

Note3: U can request for direct farmers contact in case u
need one

Mr Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Report! Report!! Report!!!

Glory be to God..... It was indeed a tedious week, all trucks are off the markets right now.

If you placed order with me, start preparing right now by clearing your store and informing your expectant customers.

I wish you all best of sales in advance as you receive your goods.

Update!!!!

Place your ORDER right now against next week, getting in touch with me via Whatsapp and email and I will tell u all steps needed.

Booking starts officially by tomorrow, and it's first come first serve in terms of payment deposit.

Immediately my maximum is reached for the incoming week, I will stop accepting ORDERs as I only handle ORDERS myself and my team can handle.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2017
Hello,

All those who booked for the outgoing week should get their CODES ready and before the end of today you all will start receiving TRANSPORTER'S numbers alongside TRUCK'S plate numbers. By God's grace anytime from today down till Monday, trucks will start arriving respective destinations.

Next weeks bookings starts today and ends by Tuesday (12pm), if you need tubers and will love to have a feel of Benue tubers please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state. I suggest you book fast because once I reach Maximum orders, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.

Purchase will be made on Tuesday evening (24th, Oct) till Wednesday (25th, Oct)

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (26th, Oct) and will move to various state of destination.

Next week's bookings starts Today (Sat, 21st Oct) and ends on Tuesday (24th Oct) by 12pm

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
Good evening
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
tbliss22:
Hello,

All those who booked for the outgoing week should get their CODES ready and before the end of today you all will start receiving TRANSPORTER'S numbers alongside TRUCK'S plate numbers. By God's grace anytime from today down till Monday, trucks will start arriving respective destinations.

Next weeks bookings starts today and ends by Tuesday (12pm), if you need tubers and will love to have a feel of Benue tubers please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state. I suggest you book fast because once I reach Maximum orders, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (26th, Oct) and will move to various state of destination.

Next week's bookings starts Today (Sat, 21st Oct) and ends on Tuesday (24th Oct) by 12pm

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Attention Please!!!!

All PH (Rivers State) buyers have been updated as regards direct contacts of transporters that's to deliver their tubers. Please If you haven't gotten yours try and check your whatsapp or SMS inbox because I noticed some contacts were not going through as at the time messaging and if you are yet to get yours, contact me asap!!!

Lagos buyers should have some patient very soon they will start receiving theirs. I only want to be sure those driver's numbers are very much accessible before dishing them for calls. Lagos trucks should be getting to closer by now.

Good night all!!

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by emmykk(m): 7:47am On Oct 22, 2017
warning dont ever give out your hard earn money to a stranger to buy anything for you,rather go to these places mention and do it yourself
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
emmykk:
warning dont ever give out your hard earn money to a stranger to buy anything for you,rather go to these places mention and do it yourself

Funny man, where did u crawl out from again?? What about those who already did and got there goods delivered

Why not put your vehicle down for them to travel down to Benue to buy less than 500 tubers........

I don't know why u kept posting trash on my threads every year.......

Keep getting pained with my working system that is helping small scale buyers to buy cheap from the source....

Less I forget how was your agro business Ebook?? Hope the foolish and gullible ones are still buying??
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
I have always repeat it over and over, if you can't trust me with your funds to buy on your behalf then plan to TRAVEL down and make purchase of the tubers yourself.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
Here is another prove.......

A young man based in IMO STATE who gave it a trial with just 34k for a 100 pieces. In less than a week he sold all with his own perfect strategy which he shared with me before placing the order.

He is presently chatting me up for another set wink wink wink

To all doubting thomas out there.......

Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hello,

If you need tubers and will love to have a feel of Benue tubers please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state. I suggest you book fast because once I reach Maximum orders, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.

This week's bookings started on Sat, 21st Oct and to end by Tuesday (24th Oct) by 12pm

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by emmykk(m): 2:28am On Oct 23, 2017
tbliss22:

Funny man, where did u crawl out from again?? What about those who already did and got there goods delivered

Why not put your vehicle down for them to travel down to Benue to buy less than 500 tubers........

I don't know why u kept posting trash on my threads every year.......

Keep getting pained with my working system that is helping small scale buyers to buy cheap from the source....

Less I forget how was your agro business Ebook?? Hope the foolish and gullible ones are still buying??
see how you are pained over a little warning,that people should not hand their hard earn money to total strangers to buy farm produce for them.

if at all you deliver as you promised now,once the trust is made with little money, boom! when they start coming with big money you disappear,that is the trick.

There are vehicles in those places dont sound as if you are the transportion guru,there are trucks in those places for that purpose.
i sorry for the people you want to dupe in advance.

As for the ebook you mentioned many copies have been sold for those who like how they can do it themsevles without the BP your kind of approach will cause them.

How you went to my profile to drag things of ebook that am selling even when i didnt come here to mention ebook shows you are worried that your little secret is exposed.And instead of conviencing me how your plan is not to cause havoc you dab into ebook to confuse others.

As for me doing this warning on your post every year ,i challenged you to show me thread of my advise last year or any pervious year on this matter otherwiise you are a lier.

fellow nairalanders an account with Mr "nobody" has duped people with this kind of strategy before,the person behind that account posted pix of herself touring all the northern market buying visually every farm produce,then encourage people to hand him money to buy for them.After a while people start complaining that he nolonger repond to sms,call and whatsapp msg.be warned.

it is your money be careful
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 5:54am On Oct 23, 2017
emmykk:

see how you are pained over a little warning,that people should not hand their hard earn money to total strangers to buy farm produce for them.

if at all you deliver as you promised now,once the trust is made with little money, boom! when they start coming with big money you disappear,that is the trick.

There are vehicles in those places dont sound as if you are the transportion guru,there are trucks in those places for that purpose.

As for the ebook you mentioned many copies have been sold for those who like how they can do it themsevles without the BP your kind of approach will cause them.

How you went to my profile to drag things of ebook that am selling even when i didnt come here to mention ebook shows you are worried that your little secret is exposed.And instead of conviencing me how your plan is not to cause havoc you dab into ebook to confuse others.

As for me doing this warning on your post every year ,i challenged you to show me thread of my advise last year or any pervious year on this matter otherwiise you are a lier.

fellow nairalanders an account with Mr "nobody" has duped people with this kind of strategy before,the person behind that account posted pix of herself touring all the northern market buying visually every farm produce,then encourage people to hand him money to buy for them.After a while people start complaining that he nolonger repond to sms,call and whatsapp msg.be warned.

it is your money be careful

Funny man...... Keep wailing. I will prove to you how you once sold eBook on one of my threads now.

FYI, I don't take orders above 1000 tubers from a single customer......

I have integrity and good conscience when it comes to handling people's money, I deactivated my 'tbliss12" account and still open another with "tbliss22" isn't this a signal to u that I mean no harm?

Finally, Keep watching and believe me your criticism will only make the system and my thread stronger.
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 5:58am On Oct 23, 2017

it is your money be careful[/quote]

There is no secret anywhere bro, it's an open market in Benue state (UGBA and zakibiam) so anybody from anywhere can come in and buy.

Now my question here is can u send your wife to Benue state to buy just 300 tubers considering the distance and stress of traveling?? That's the reason behind my thread to assist people who loves to start small.

If you plan to buy above 1500 tubers, I won't even accept the order.

Finally, I exposed your eBook trash full of rubbish. I have given real market where anybody can visit with free assistance on how to get there.

Keep off my thread sir and get a life, I have no issue with you but if you think this ideology or concept will go down then keep dreaming.

Now I see why my country's development is really backward all because of empty brain Nigerians who can't solve any problem but kept criticizing working solutions which has helped 100s of Nigerians getting something to lay their hands on.

I'm open to phone calls anytime of the day;

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 6:35am On Oct 23, 2017
lolz..... see another response on the fake eBook man

Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by emmykk(m): 7:00am On Oct 23, 2017
tbliss22:

Funny man...... Keep wailing. I will prove to you how you once sold eBook on one of my threads now.

FYI, I don't take orders above 1000 tubers from a single customer......

I have integrity and good conscience when it comes to handling people's money, I deactivated my 'tbliss12" account and still open another with "tbliss22" isn't this a signal to u that I mean no harm?

Finally, Keep watching and believe me your criticism will only make the system and my thread stronger.

i am funny you are not.

since people money will be in you care kindly register a limited company for the your business so that your BVN and EFCC will know who to chase when you go thin air.
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
emmykk:

i am funny you are not.

since people money will be in you care kindly register a limited company for the your business so that your BVN and EFCC will know who to chase when you go thin air.

Shut up and get a life sir......

I know it surprises you so much that a Nigerian could manage an online system handling people's MONEY on TRUST for GOOD 3 YEARS without any record of FRAUD.

However, it's obvious you u are so unfortunate to have people of good INTEGRITY around you which points out the fact behind your surprises as regards my line of business. You obviously can't run a system of this nature due to your dubious mindset towards money, I pity anyone who transacts funds of higher denominations with you.

Finally, Mr. CID keep masturbating on my thread day and night waiting for NEGATIVE news as if I care. All I know is, I have successfully create a mini system solving a problem for SMEs in agro sector around the country.
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by Olababymee: 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
tbliss22:
Here is another prove.......

A young man based in IMO STATE who gave it a trial with just 34k for a 100 pieces. In less than a week he sold all with his own perfect strategy which he shared with me before placing the order.

He is presently chatting me up for another set wink wink wink

To all doubting thomas out there.......

What was wrong with the size of the yam? Like he said in his WhatsApp message?
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Olababymee:

What was wrong with the size of the yam? Like he said in his WhatsApp message?

He wanted something more larger than the size I'm working with. Off course I'm not using the largest size in Benue state but uses selected sizes ; Small (obviously not the smallest), medium 1, medium 2 and Large (not the largest in the market) but relatively big to be categorized as large.
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
Update!!!

I want all expectant customers to remain calm and continuously monitor respective transporter conveying their tubers. Fortunately, one of Lagos Truck arrived last night at Mile - 12 and some of my buyers picked their tubers TODAY.

I still have trucks on the way to both PH (rumukoro, borokiri and Obibo) and Lagos state (Mile -12). Please I want you all to remain calm, the situation on ground is due to BAD ROAD NETWORK everywhere.

Finally, all prospective buyers should add 2 to 3 days to the days of delivery and I hope very soon we shall return to the 2 or 3 day delivery. Orders for the week is still on and closes by 12pm tomorrow.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
tbliss22:
Update!!!

I want all expectant customers to remain calm and continuously monitor respective transporter conveying their tubers. Fortunately, one of Lagos Truck arrived last night at Mile - 12 and some of my buyers picked their tubers TODAY.

I still have trucks on the way to both PH (rumukoro, borokiri and Obibo) and Lagos state (Mile -12). Please I want you all to remain calm, the situation on ground is due to BAD ROAD NETWORK everywhere.

Finally, all prospective buyers should add 2 to 3 days to the days of delivery and I hope very soon we shall return to the 2 or 3 day delivery. Orders for the week is still on and closes by 12pm tomorrow.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Bad Roads Everywhere in Nigeria

It really sucks to imagine the state of the Nigerian road. I only hope someday we will have a functioning government who deeply care about the welfare of her populace.

Finally, the 2nd much awaited LAGOS TRUCK loaded with over 15,000 tubers has just arrived MILE 12 after too many panics on my buyers.

Glory be to God, at least every owner of goods on that truck can now have a sigh of RELIEF.

As for RUMUKORO (Port harcourt -River State) buyers, please I need you to still exercise some patience. It will arrive before you know it.

Orders for this week is officially closed and all customer's order have been treated (some purchased already while some will be purchased tomorrow). Next week is another week, bookings starts as usual this Saturday against next week's purchase.

Good night and God bless you all.....

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2017

Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
tbliss22:
Hello,

If you need tubers and will love to have a feel of Benue tubers please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state. I suggest you book fast because once I reach Maximum orders, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.

This week's bookings started on Sat, 21st Oct and to end by Tuesday (24th Oct) by 12pm

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Hello,

Another wonderful week of purchase is loading. Do you wish to have a feel of Benue tubers??

If YES, please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state.

I suggest you book fast because once Maximum orders is reached, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.. Prepare to pen down your ORDER tomorrow.

Purchase will be made on Tuesday evening (31th, Oct) till Wednesday (1st of Nov)

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (2nd of Nov) and will move to various state of destination.

This week's bookings started on Sat, 28th Oct and to end by Tuesday (31st of Oct) by 12pm

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
Good to know this thread still exists..... Why did u delete d name of d other thread na

Please, can u help with pictures of d various sizes?
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:
Good to know this thread still exists..... Why did u delete d name of d other thread na

Please, can u help with pictures of d various sizes?

Sorry I don't share pictures here, meet me on Whatsapp or email....
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
tbliss22:

Hello,

Another wonderful week of purchase is loading. Do you wish to have a feel of Benue tubers??

I suggest you book fast because once Maximum orders is reached, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.. Prepare to pen down your ORDER tomorrow.

Purchase will be made on Tuesday evening (31th, Oct) till Wednesday (1st of Nov)

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (2nd of Nov) and will move to various state of destination.

This week's bookings started on Sat, 28th Oct and to end by Tuesday (31st of Oct) by 12pm

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Good night everyone!!!
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 8:57am On Oct 28, 2017
ookings! Bookings!! Bookings!!!

Procedure to place ORDER for TUBERS

1. Pick your choice of size and disclose the quantity

2. Do deposit/transfer of the total fee (cost of tubers + transport + service fee)

3. Drop your preferred code to be written on the tubers.

4. After loading on trucks, you get truck's plate number & transporter's number

Best of luck to you all and HAPPY SALES in ADVANCE

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 6:20am On Oct 29, 2017
tbliss22:

Hello,

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Good morning!! Wishing you a splendid Sunday service and also a fruitful nasfat to all my Muslim brothers.

Tbliss22
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by crismark(m): 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
tbliss22:

I want to use this medium to appreciate every single and
silent follower of this great and wonderful thread. I am very
much ready now to help in purchasing tubers on customer's
behalf should in case you wish to buy but can't travel the
long distance and ensure your goods are delivered on time.

Yam sales at various market in Benue state have been
encouraging owing to the fact that sales just kick started
and customers are trooping in their numbers.
Four categories of tubers in terms of sizes are as follows;

1. Small sizes: N9,500 + transport + service fee

2. Medium sizes: N16,500 + transport+ service fee

3. Medium 2: N19,500 + transport+ service fee

4. Large sizes: N26,500 + transport + service fee

contact me via email or Whatsapp for pictures......
State trucks: Lagos state, Ph, warri, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin,
calabar e.t.c

Note1: Be careful not to fall into scammers, I have
successfully run this and with my 3years of experience, I can boldly say integrity and honesty is my watch word

Note2: Make sure u make proper inquiry either from me or
anyone based in Benue for current information before
traveling.

Note3: U can request for direct farmers contact in case u
need one

Mr Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
am intersted!!! but am in lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria / Beans Plant Duration / My Farm Experience Diary: Advice For Intending And Established Farmers (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.