Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) (62226 Views)

General Court Martial Sentences Aircraftman Bernard Kalu To Death By Hanging / NAF Commences Trial Of Aircraftman Kalu Who Allegedly Killed Colleague-girlfrien / 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo State By Hanging (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Funkychic(f): 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nawa oo.....this is one staring at his death facially
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
The death penalty in Nigeria is ONLY invoked for Premeditated Murder/Mass Murder/Serial Murder/Armed Robbery (when the victim gets seriously injured). Life imprisonment for him is just wasting tax payers money and government resources to feed and house him.

Once the police gathers evidence on these cases, they push it to the courts, if found guilty, the accused are handed the death penalty.

There is no other correction for him. He can get some extra time by appealing to a higher court.

jagugu88li:
Lets discuss wrong doings.

1. A woman is bitten by her husband to an extent she is in a wheelchair.
2. A drunken driver mistakenly runs 2 young ones to death. Obviously aware of the consequences of drinking and driving.
3. One brother kills the other with a bush knife over inheritance
4. A woman butters her husband to blindness because of.....say jealousy
5. A mothmother-in-law or daughter-in-law poisons the other
6. 20 guys decide to mass kill a thief
7. Fuleni herdsmen continue their doings
8. The gangs in all regions keep at it
9. Blasphemy against one's religion

Do you see how many people will have to be put to death all in the name of teaching the masses a lesson. Sir, I repeat, there are many routes to reversing our societies mishaps. Me and you should be working on finding the appropriate route as opposed to continually killing.

I wanna have kids one day and a peaceful society to raise them in. Unfortunately, we teach this and practice that we didnt teach. Let me repeat, 2 wrongs dont make a right

You talk of the Nigerian government and its supposed hand over the masses mentality. I careless about the government.

I feel like you believe I see no wrong in the guy killing his girlfriend. Wrong. The manner they corrected him in was mass driven on not long term lesson orientated.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
wintersnow:
Mehn that moment would be very tense o...

Judge: I hereby sentence you to death by hanging!

Over tense.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
NubiLove:
The death penalty in Nigeria is ONLY invoked for Premeditated Murder/Mass Murder/Serial Murder/Armed Robbery (when the victim gets seriously injured). Life imprisonment for him is just wasting tax payers money and government resources to feed and house him.

Once the police gathers evidence on these cases, they push it to the courts, if found guilty, the accused are handed the death penalty.

There is no other correction for him. He can get some extra time by appealing to a higher court.

What is sad is that you agree that some of my my examples are cases that deserve hanging. Nigeria is in trouble, I tell you.

How you correct a wrong doing by coping the culprit is still a mystery. But its okay. The streets will be clean in no time, no. Nigeria is soon to be nearly extinct grin.

Have a great day further.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by dreamangel: 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
We have anger issues in this country, even the comments show it. Please instead of killing someone one day, deepen your relationship with God. Research has shown that a deep and sincere spirituality is pivotal in anger management. You can also start going for counselling with a professional counsellor.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
I have no pity for anyone that would sit down, plan and execute a murder. A drunk driver killing a child is totally different from a woman poisoning her mother in-law or a man killing his ex-lover.

A drunk driver that kills a by-stander doesn't get the death penalty... he gets jail time.

jagugu88li:
What is sad is that you agree that some of my my examples are cases that deserve hanging. Nigeria is in trouble, I tell you.

How you correct a wrong doing by coping the culprit is still a mystery. But its okay. The streets will be clean in no time, no. Nigeria is soon to be nearly extinct grin.

Have a great day further.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by lebete3000: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
Narldon:

Bernard Kalu

Sholape Oladipupo

TheStage has been set

Let the Tribal war begin

grin

Southerners continue killing themselves while the North continues to multiply and grow stronger and we wonder why they continue to have a say in Naijas affairs.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
muller101:
He is not moved at all
I love his courage. Most of them that are against u. Don't worry u will meet them where ever u will be sooner or later
grin

How can u say this... "Love his courage"

What if the lady he murdered was ur sister or daughter?
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:

he is regreting the day mummy gave birth to him. cry
see what you have put that innocent woman into. she may even die before govt hang you.

I want to use this medium to beg the govt to show mercy on this dude. his sentence should be committed to life in proson. I beg pls

for a free spirit like me ,
Death is better than a life in prison..
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by muller101(m): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
UnimkeAk:

How can u say this... "Love his courage"

What if the lady he murdered was ur sister or daughter?
what if the guy is ur brother

1 Like

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by muller101(m): 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
laurel03:
who is against him....? just imagine that girl be your sister
just imagin that guy is ur brother.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
muller101:
He is not moved at all
I love his courage. Most of them that are against u. Don't worry u will meet them where ever u will be sooner or later
grin
Not moved or he's regretting already. I'm sure @ dat moment he's wishing he hadn't gone to see d lady @ all dat fateful day.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by otokx(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
mekaboy:
He will meet her there.

Wonderful
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
Kylekent59:

Apply wisdom to my words.

Giving someone a quick death dsnt justifies it. Let the guy serve d girl's family. He has to pay for all his doings.

apply d wisdom when such happen to you.

1 Like

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by gbaliciousgbali: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
The babe go bone am when he join her there, I'm sure another guy go don dey date the babe already
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
He just over reacted, he thinks he can do anyhow because he's on uniform, i hope his fellow colleagues will learn from his case.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by RighteousI: 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by laurel03(m): 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
muller101:
just imagin that guy is ur brother.
i don't hv any brother that can behave like animal..

1 Like

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Unbreakable007: 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
laurel03:

Will u kip kwayet?
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by bennymark(m): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
enlighten my ignorance, what is the difference between this sentence and jungle justice in the streets of Lagos

ImaIma1:

Another officer will think twice before doing it. And if he goes ahead, he will be killed...death ny hanging, by lethal injection...by firing squad. If another tries it again...same. and it goes on till they flush out the monsters pretending to be men out of the system.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
muller101:
what if the guy is ur brother

Serves him right,
The only killing i can support is any killing proven to be in self defence..

How u kill for a woman...

Fine girls no dey finish ooooo...

2 Likes

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by muller101(m): 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
laurel03:
I don't have a sister that can date an animal
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
bennymark:

enlighten my ignorance, what is the difference between this sentence and jungle justice in the streets of Lagos

It is backed up with the law. What did you expect for him? A pat on the back or a slap on d wrist.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by burakado17: 1:31am On Aug 17, 2017
stephleena:
rot in hell

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
The toxic girl is already burning in hell for months now,she is a liar and a deceiver,the young man would be pardoned BY GOD,cos he is faithful and sincere,once they hang him he will leave this distasteful life..
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
The difference is that he had a clear chance to defend himself... he also has a chance to appeal to a higher court and even up to the supreme court. On the street, he has only minutes to prove his innocence before they kill him.. there is a BIG DIFFERENCE between the two scenarios!

bennymark:

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
The killer was not sympathetic at all... how can he kill a lady that he was dating.

RighteousI:
These judges are not sympathetic at all, they sentenced a man to hang whilst they are siping cold Chivita exotic, pineapple and coconut nectar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier And A Policeman Fight In Ijora, Lagos - Pictures / Armed Robbers Caught After Car Accident While Escaping With Money In Owerri.Pics / Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.