Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) (62197 Views)

General Court Martial Sentences Aircraftman Bernard Kalu To Death By Hanging / NAF Commences Trial Of Aircraftman Kalu Who Allegedly Killed Colleague-girlfrien / 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo State By Hanging (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
Unbreakable007:

Pls who was ur ENGLISH teacher

lmao dt teacher en finish work
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by madridguy(m): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
So painful.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
Kylekent59:
So sentencing to death will make her family or the people feel relaxed.
that place he is going we are all going dir sooner or later.

grin grin grin.
He should be made to serve the girl's family members untill he has paid for all he is done

very easy for you to type. i pray such thing happen to u too . gerarahere

1 Like

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Killurself: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
He was not marry the lady why he was not quit the relationship than killed the girl, pls they should hang him tomorrow and show us in news we want to see him die, he killed our sisters, which love igbo have for yoruba girl, if the girl be alive you will see the means of the that love, he was collecting money from the girl that is why he was forming useless lover. Quote me and killurself

1 Like

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by jahsharon: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
muller101:
He is not moved at all
I love his courage. Most of them that are against u. Don't worry u will meet them where ever u will be sooner or later
grin

This is one useless serial killer yet to be caught supporting a fellow killer. Let me tell you this, very soon, I mean very very soon, you will be caught, sentenced to death and finally shot to go and rot in hell.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
A big lesson to learn someone cheats on you, you shake their hands and say nice knowing you and you waka. That's why I don't understand when guys would want to commit suicide over a breakup or beat a babe. Move on bro when Half Life 3 never came out I moved on but chai cry
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by muller101(m): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
[s]
jahsharon:

This is one useless serial killer yet to be caught supporting a fellow killer. Let me tell you this, very soon, I mean very very soon, you will be caught, sentenced to death and finally shot to go and rot in hell.
[/s] since u didn't get the expensive joke. Sorry. grin
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by bennymark(m): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Unbreakable007:

the guy na just small boy we never get to know say life no be rice and beans.

look at the photos, he doesn't even look disturbed. he knows he died the day he pulled the trigger

1 Like

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Olasigun01(m): 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
[quote author=Narldon post=59527869] [b]
Bernard Kalu
Sholape Oladipupo

TheStage has been set

Let the Tribal war begin

grin

U'd better becareful
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by hugochuks60(m): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
anger is a bad thing ooooo.
if only they could could av mercy on him, but he never had mercy on d gal he killed.
he is now going to pay the ultimate price.
I wonder y a man will kill a gal because she cheated on him when there r over a thousand beautiful gals in Enugu who will love n respect u.
anger is a bad thing. pls run away from it. it will last for a few moment but cost u a life time regret.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Olasigun01(m): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
[quote author=Narldon post=59527869] [b]
Bernard Kalu
Sholape Oladipupo

TheStage has been set

Let the Tribal war begin

grin

U'd better becareful
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by jahsharon: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
muller101:
since u didn't get the expensive joke. Sorry. grin

If you say that's is a joke, then it seems Nigeria's economic recession is affecting my sense of humour. So, I withdraw my words and deposit the words in Evans the kidnapper's account.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2017

Bernard Kalu blew up the brains of a4onja Sholape Oladipupo...hmmm sholape must have bn making sophisticated unbearable 'noise'...

Kalu,that aint the way to treat a woman...

Well rip to Sholape..and God have mercy on Kalu..

buhari sef... grin
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
Subjecting one to death because they wronged us is a sign of the shameful manner our societies have forcefuly subjected herself to.

Funny how literates and the wise are always saying "a wrong and a wrong dont make a right". Then come back and condemn people to death.

I am sure ther are many routes to righting our societies. This one of forever killing is something else. What then is the teaching derived from the quote above?

Was the guy wrong?A billion times. Is killing him the solution?
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by zolapower: 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
chimere66:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/general-court-martial-sentences.html?m=1
so the bastard na korofo ( private ) supposing na colonel nko ?
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by muller101(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
jahsharon:

If you say that's is a joke, then it seems Nigeria's economic recession is affecting my sense of humour.
u know it's not easy for someone to take a bold step in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION. grin
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by extralargehead(m): 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
chimere66:
   The General Court Martial (GCM) sitting at the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Base in Makurdi has sentenced Aircraftman (ACM) Bernard Kalu to death by hanging for shooting and killing his female colleague, late Aircraftwoman (ACW)  Sholape Oladipupo. Delivering the judgement on Tuesday, 15 August 2017, the President of the GCM, Group Captain Elisha Bindul, found ACM Kalu guilty of the charges of murder, house breaking, impersonation, failure to perform military duty, loss of Service property and disobedience to standing  orders. The verdict is, however, subject to confirmation by the Convening Authority.

The Defence Counsel, however, expressed dissatisfaction with the verdict, adding that if the Convening Authority did not review the verdict, he would appeal to a higher court. The judgement today brought to an end, months of the GCM trial of the unfortunate shooting incident involving the two NAF personnel. It would be recalled that ACM Kalu shot and killed ACW Oladipupo Sholape on 12 March 2017 at the NAF Base, Makurdi.  The successful conclusion of the GCM is a validation of the NAF's earlier assurance to the general public that justice would be served to all concerned parties in the matter.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/general-court-martial-sentences.html?m=1
is he still alive? i thought he has been killed long ago. idiot
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
Why not they just forgive him and let him go free and he should still be in the Airforce so that the forgiveness would be complete. undecided undecided undecided

And when another Airforce personnel does it, they should do the same thing. In fact let all the multiple murderers on death-row in Nigerian prisons should be forgiven and sent home... undecided undecided undecided undecided ... smh.

ophatlewis:
He can still be forgiven, just give him life imprisonment instead
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by perdollar(m): 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
biafran slays afonja

1 Like

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
The death penalty is not a wrong... it is called Justice. Do you want a situation where people start revenging... or a situation where Jungle justice is the order of the day?

Killing him and publicizing it, reduces the occurrence that it would happen again. This murder wasn't an armed robbery/kidnapping where you can blame the economic situation of Nigeria.... this is a murder of passion/emotion. This sends a strong message to guys thinking of murdering their girlfriends that justice would be served swiftly.

This is also not a murder of aggression, it is clearly an issue of JEALOUSY! So, you CANNOT blame the Nigerian military for this one. And the killer in question has NOT tasted war.... he is NOT an Airforce Officer (the ones that fly fighter jets).... so you still cannot blame the Airforce authorities on this one.

Do you want a scenario where a man would kill a woman... and it would be her people that would go and hack him to death?... this is JUSTICE served well!

jagugu88li:
Subjecting one to death because they wronged us is a sign of the shameful manner our societies have forcefuly subjected herself to.

Funny how literates and the wise are always saying "a wrong and a wrong dont make a right". Then come back and condemn people to death.

I am sure ther are many routes to righting our societies. This one of forever killing is something else. What then is the teaching derived from the quote above?

Was the guy wrong?A billion times. Is killing him the solution?

1 Like

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Kylekent59: 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
paradigmshift:

very easy for you to type. i pray such thing happen to u too . gerarahere

Apply wisdom to my words.

Giving someone a quick death dsnt justifies it. Let the guy serve d girl's family. He has to pay for all his doings.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by odehaj: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
wintersnow:
Mehn that moment would be very tense o...

Judge: I hereby sentence you to death by hanging!
Judge:rope would be tied on your neck and you would be hung until you are dead.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
When u tell Kids@21 it's too early to handle relationship issue they will say its a lie,that age is just a number.the truth is that at 21,90percent of youths cannot take care of themselves talk more of a relationship.it serves him right.

1 Like

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
Everything is not about money. The girl's family doesn't need his money. What they would have preferred is their daughter. Now the law says this act was PREMEDITATED (planned)... so he gets the death penalty. In some states in the U.S.A like Texas, premeditated murder (known as 1st degree murder) attracts the death sentence.

He can only buy time by appealing to a higher court.

Kylekent59:

Apply wisdom to my words.

Giving someone a quick death dsnt justifies it. Let the guy serve d girl's family. He has to pay for all his doings.

1 Like

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Philinho(m): 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
laurel03:
who is against him....? just imagine that girl be your sister
It's painful ,but if she's my sister, I'll not support his killing. Cos that will not bring back my sister back. so sad thou
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
bennymark:

the guy na just small boy we never get to know say life no be rice and beans.

look at the photos, he doesn't even look disturbed. he knows he died the day he pulled the trigger
look at his picture again. he doesn't wanna die
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by leomarz007: 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
cassidy1996:
Anger management course should be introduced into our system
i second this motion
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by leomarz007: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WHOEVER KILLS BY THE SWORD. DIES BY THE SWORD.
gbam!
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by habayommy: 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
Anger = Danger
Learn to control IT.

1 Like

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by zikter(m): 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
why I like military. their own is sharp sharp. no to and fro
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by billyG(m): 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
d sentence shld hav been death by gun.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
I hope d sentenced is executed as soon as possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent / Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs / Armed Robbers Caught After Car Accident While Escaping With Money In Owerri.Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.