Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Shame To Game Of Thrones Viewers In Nigeria - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Shame To Game Of Thrones Viewers In Nigeria (3017 Views)

BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) / 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction / Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Shame To Game Of Thrones Viewers In Nigeria by y3mi(m): 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
Men I'm so much enjoying this, so far you Nairaland orcs and thread urchins can keep the insult coming I am game.

This thread has also revealed that you particular sets of Lame of Thrones crickets are unable to defend your reigning TV show despite it being a pure fantasy, hell, as much as I hated all Harry Potter movies (except for the last one where the power-toying kid got matured and grown) I would still do better to defend it if I'm a fan than what many of you yelpers are doing here thinking you're defending your much beloved TV show by generating and hauling aspersions at me, well I understand... it's a Nigerian thing. You guys would have been less of a Nigerian if you hadn't resort to derisions. Anyway since my Hulk-like skin is thicker than your lazy, insult-generating minds, I can do this all week. Now let's see....

I say...Tyrion Lannister is a douchebag, how can that dwarf be at the center of everything?

I need to hear you crickets yelp before I finish rewatching King Arthur: Legend of the Sword a second time.

I swear....that face-scarred 'Trigger' character by David Beckham scene was daaaamn cool. What a great film by Guy Ritchie.
Re: Shame To Game Of Thrones Viewers In Nigeria by y3mi(m): 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hi

Boredom caught up with me two weeks ago, and so I finally found time to watch all the episode of the full complete seasons of Games of Thrones and I have this to say...

I now see why every one of it fans really got hooked on it.

It indeed reflect everything fundamentally wrong with the human nature and character flaws.

I never liked how it ended though but it was worth the watch.

As at the time it was reigning alongside Spartacus, I still wouldn't leave the latter for it.

Despite it been a joyride, I still maintain that because it was all still based on pure human imagination. I'm someone who works of fiction hardly appeal to, which is why I would vote for the rare likes of Samurai Champloo than a Naruto, Bleach and ATOT anyday. Unless the fiction does a good job at blending borrowed elements from differing realistic time-period into a setting that was well contrived as was done by the beautiful minds behind Game of Thrones. Like I said, I've always got wind of GoT on a SFX/VFX magazine long before it took Nigerians by storm as at then.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Top Highest Paid Actresses In Hollywood / Box Office Moves Showing In Silverbird Cinemas Now: / Nollywood Cinemas: The Largest Cinema Chain Launches In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.