Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,995 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Is Marriage Necessarily Compulsory For Everyone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Marriage Necessarily Compulsory For Everyone? (533 Views)

CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? / Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Marriage Necessarily Compulsory For Everyone? by purem(m): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2017
HOW DO YOU VIEW MARRIAGE

DO YOU THINK THAT IT COMPULSORY

FOR EVERYONE TO GET MARRIED?

OR

ONLY THE ONES THAT WISH TO?
Re: Is Marriage Necessarily Compulsory For Everyone? by gsogbu(m): 10:47am On Aug 16, 2017
It depends on what you want in life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Marriage Necessarily Compulsory For Everyone? by Draei: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2017
Read the Bible, you'd know...
Re: Is Marriage Necessarily Compulsory For Everyone? by muller101(m): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2017
For me . It's not and will never be. Baby mamas can successful do much better than wives .
To love someone is a sweet and nice affair. But any wrong move u make u will end up getting married.
Re: Is Marriage Necessarily Compulsory For Everyone? by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2017
grin

I dont believe in marriage..is juz a piece of paper. A CONTRACT.

Too many ppol settledown with a wrong partner regardless of their status in life.. What we shud all seek is the true happiness, a true love, a mutual respect and loyalty...

MARRIAGE IS NOT ANSWER TO ALL THE PROBLEMS.
Re: Is Marriage Necessarily Compulsory For Everyone? by Lytech(m): 11:12am On Aug 16, 2017
Each time i tell people i only need baby mama and wont be getting married...

They look me as someone stupid..
So i decide to keep my thought to myself.

The problem in marriage is much more than the joy when MONEY is not involve(even when true love is involve)

I once teach in a primary school and i withness the challenges many married people faced when it comes to money issues.. Some wife do come to me and explain the challenges they are facing at home all because of 20k school fees.

I live in a face me and slap you apartment.there was this my neighbour who fight often,the only moment you see them play is when the wife is cooking in the kitchen...

My thought,marriage is not compulsory when you are not ready.....

loving your partner or age shouldnt be the only factor to be consider before getting married.

With the little experience of mine,i decide to remain single or look for someone who accept to be a baby mama(optional) till am wealthy enough to get married.

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Necessarily Compulsory For Everyone? by AlexCk: 11:12am On Aug 16, 2017
Marriage isn't a right or heritage, it isn't a must, or a necessity.

It's something that u wanna embark upon, because u wanna embark on it. It's like a responsibility that u take upon, because u feel u want to move into the 'next level' of life.(P.S, i believe there are so.many "next levels" of life tongue tongue)

It's not an achievement, or a trophy.

It's something that u feel will make u feel good, or fulfilled(like falling in love, and getting hitched with the love of ur life tongue)

So, the logic is(not just for marriage, but everything in life), do what makes u fulfilled in a good way, that won't negatively affect others. grin
Re: Is Marriage Necessarily Compulsory For Everyone? by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 16, 2017
Its not compulsory but the society makes it look so.
Re: Is Marriage Necessarily Compulsory For Everyone? by Blackhawk01: 11:22am On Aug 16, 2017
It isn't. undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You! / Nairalanders And Their Battle For Front Page And First To Comment (FTC), / Ladies Only: You Should See These Tips On Avoiding Breasts Sagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.