Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) - TV/Movies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) (80624 Views)

Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / Attack On Titan Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (47) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
GoTBars

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Honestly, how will they stop her from Turning?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2017

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by rammyty: 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Impulse80:

She was stupid then but not anymore. Both Sansa and Arya are playing Littlefinger but he doesn't know it yet.
Littlefinger knew that Arya was on his trail, that's why he staged the whole ish in episode 5 in order to lead Arya to the message and bring discordance between Arya and Sansa because he can't stand the two sisters united.
He wants to manipulate Sansa to do away with Arya because she's a wildcard but the sisters are onto him and he doesn't know it. wink

Gbam!!!!

Only a fool will trust LF. Sansa made this statement to brienne. So even if sansa run to LF to confide in him, she knows the extent in which she can trust him, she also get to know what LF is thinking because LF will think she trusted him. At this point, i think it is safe to assume we dont know who is playing who.

To Arya fans, strength or ability to fight does not come with smartness else the hound, jon even the mountain will be one of the smartess people in the seven kingdoms.

The only thing that kept Arya alive was because she was not in the grasp of the lannister the way sansa was, if she was, she will have acted and this will have put her head on a spike. Infact i think joffrey will enjoy taunting her because he knows she is short tempered.

Joffrey once named a man a fool on his name day, the man might have earn the name but was kept alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
Dem TheKingIsHere AryaSand obiageli Magnifico2000 Eberex closerange Seun GMan650 and the other Arya fangirls watching episode 5 like..

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dhelee(m): 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
You can get it on Toxicwap.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
someone has to teach dany how to fight and give her some cool armor to wear like the other Targaryens did... Right now, one arrow to the chest and she dies.

#BathroomMusings

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by obiageIi(f): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Dem TheKingIsHere AryaSand obiageli Magnifico2000 Eberex closerange Seun GMan650 and the other Arya fangirls watching episode 5 like..
That got me. Lol
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
Magnifico2000:
[s][/s]
Inasmuch as i like spoilers, this spoiler is something else.
You didn't have to quote him...
Edit your comment and clear out the spoilers.... Even If he decides not to take his own comment down,it'll eventually get buried beneath the rubble.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
I mean, I like GoT but these leaks.......

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Too many parallels to ignore...

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by babagydoz(m): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I don't understand, Is that not the same thing I said?
You modified your post.. .you originally asked him to wait till sunday
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rorachy:
The spoiler here eh.

Chai, but to use 900mb download one leaked episode of GOT is not even funny.
check toxicwap
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Naboo(m): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
I think I like how Arya reminded sansa of lady Mormont not making stupid decisions, she's only but a child. Does the night king have maesters? ^^

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
babagydoz:
You modified your post.. .you originally asked him to wait till sunday
Why would I tell him to wait until Sunday when I've passed the link to several people before him?
Assuming I had modified my post,your comment should carry my original unmodified post.
And here is the screenshot of your comment...

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
Magnifico2000:
[s][/s]

Inasmuch as i like spoilers, this spoiler is something else.
It doesn't add up abi ? grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nicolars:
Let's do the nollywood style... grin

PrrrreeeeaaacherX ooooooooooo
How many times did I call u preacherx

Oga take down the spoilers angry

Seriously bro,modify your comments.. Best post the link for the leaked spoilers instead,then he that wants to read it will just click
Chaos is a ladder grin another page will soon clean it out.... IAmLegend1 pictures and memes already doing that smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
Naboo:
I think I like how Arya reminded sansa of lady Mormont not making stupid decisions, she's only but a child. Does the night king have maesters? ^^
Arya really ridicule Sansa in that scene.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
GoTBars

lmaooo guy grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
someone has to teach dany how to fight and give her some cool armor to wear like the other Targaryens did... Right now, one arrow to the chest and she dies.

#BathroomMusings
she's very vulnerable!
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rorachy:
The spoiler here eh.

Chai, but to use 900mb download one leaked episode of GOT is not even funny.

I will be patient till Monday grin.
You can now use Toxicwap, just 160mb +
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

#BathroomMusings

Danny is doing slay queen, she no need armor grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by handsomebanana(m): 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Honestly, I av no fĂșckin idea how tyrion suggestion was considered OK.

It fucking Ducked.

In the NK, have I found my favorite Character
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
PreacherX:
Chaos is a ladder grin another page will soon clean it out.... IamLegend pictures and memes already doing that smiley
but seriously man! grin
Just clean the thing And post a link instead..... It'll be better that way. At least anyone who clicks on it knows he did so of his own accord.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by handsomebanana(m): 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
this episode is pure fan service for night king fans like myself.

BraniacX Nicolars
Are you feeling the niccur?

NK Na my nigga jaRe
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
but preacherx no do well o, if no be say you be #TeamNightKing i for curse you with greyscale.

let seun catch you
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Seun(m): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
GMan650:
Lol.... nice one. Don't you think The Hound is getting boring and stupid as time goes by?
Even Tyrion has become extremely stupid, since he's the one who came up with the moronic idea of kidnapping a wight to convince Cersei.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
handsomebanana:

NK Na my nigga jaRe
welcome aboard bro and together we shall conquer

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (47)

BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 / Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.