Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation (57320 Views)

Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt / Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) / Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation by czarina(f): 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
Praktikals:

What about wealth from 'developmental' agenda like the one yeebos are known for?
Ewu !you just had to show the world how stupid you are... Wetin bring tribe come the thread? And before you think of spewing more foolery from that empty head, I'm not Ibo so save that for ur e-war comrades angry
Re: Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation by carpmam: 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
No use ur hand kill ur own mother, u will never forgive urself for it, , at 80yrs nd u are exposing her from vry hot to cold weather, chaiman fear god oo because whn it happen now na ur village witch u go dey blame
Re: Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation by baum1: 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
romenna:
speaking as an educationist, good schools have a way of dwelling in the hearts and minds of alumni

Not necessarily. It is the doors that the schools open to their alumni that heighten the love that the alumni have for the schools. Harvard opens chained and heavily locked doors.
Re: Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation by fitted60(m): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
ProWalker:
The joy of any mother is to see the child achieve success - legally
"legally"
Re: Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation by Praktikals(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
czarina:
Ewu !you just had to show the world how stupid you are... Wetin bring tribe come the thread? And before you think of spewing more foolery from that empty head, I'm not Ibo so save that for ur e-war comrades angry
Sorry, I can't help you; your folly is inborn.
Re: Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation by Utchgirl(f): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
Praktikals:

Pls let the sleeping dog lie, Abeg. Im fit talk say the mama resemble witch.

Lollzzz....

plz leave my NwaAmaikpe alone ....
Re: Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation by VagileVictor(m): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
I am proud of your bod and beautiful to exposing your mummy to the best of life.

Thumbs up for you and God bless you.
Re: Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation by okwele1(f): 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
in my life time i will live to see all my children graduate in Jesus name Amen
Re: Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation by kabanayol9(m): 11:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
Honestly I love this, it inspire me.....
Re: Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation by Jhamzy(m): 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
And this is Lovely
The guy is a good child not like some that will neglect their mother/family

The Foolish ones will ignore their parents and travel out with their girlfriends instead

What if you were the one your bf is travelling out with and has not taken his mum, you no go go? Or will you ignore him? Talk truth ooh wink
Re: Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:54am On Aug 17, 2017
M0MS ARE AWESOME
Re: Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation by afoo02(m): 4:09am On Aug 17, 2017
ProWalker:
The joy of any mother is to see the child achieve success - legally
The joy of every parent......

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation by MhizzAJ(f): 7:37am On Aug 17, 2017
Jhamzy:

What if you were the one your bf is travelling out with and has not taken his mum, you no go go? Or will you ignore him? Talk truth ooh wink

I am not selfish...I will ignore ..I will tell him to take his mom first cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation by romenna: 9:28am On Aug 17, 2017
baum1:

Not necessarily. It is the doors that the schools open to their alumni that heighten the love that the alumni have for the schools. Harvard opens chained and heavily locked doors.
What is the meaning of "not necessarily"? Young man, next time don't read/listen to respond, but read/listen to understand as you have not said anything entirely different from my postulation but even further affirmed it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography / This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes / Percentage Of Wives That Earn More Than Their Husbands In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.