Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,519 members, 7,770,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:13 AM

Is It That Bad To Have Multiple Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It That Bad To Have Multiple Relationships? (689 Views)

Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It That Bad To Have Multiple Relationships? by ayormidestar(m): 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
it may sounds funny but sometimes I wonder may be it is really that bad to be dating many partners, well for me I don't think is that worse
as many people painted it.
looking at it from my own angle, multiple datn
gives more option for u to have a good choice of an outstanding one among all of em. it is just like a game, it will train you enough how to get married and manage relationship.
even though it may sounds like having fun with a lot of chicks and eventually married to the one you liked...for me I tink u are doing the normal stuff, it is very very normal(won't I sample the food to know which one taste betta?)
so it is generally a good idea, it is hard to know what you want in a partner, until u ve actually been in a few relationships. some pole get lucky and find their match rightaway, but most get their choice after experience and sample
this is my own take, u can also contribute.
Re: Is It That Bad To Have Multiple Relationships? by akaahs(m): 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Consider u having 3-4 cars and u want to feel all of dem, just imagine d cost and maintenance fee.

1 Like

Re: Is It That Bad To Have Multiple Relationships? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH. "team one partner."
Re: Is It That Bad To Have Multiple Relationships? by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
[b]I wonder oh, grin grin grin

So, because I want to cook beans now, I cannot just eat small indomie and Soak garri undecided[

Oga carry on/b]

Re: Is It That Bad To Have Multiple Relationships? by Draei: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Naa It's not bad, go ahead please...mtcheeeew.
Re: Is It That Bad To Have Multiple Relationships? by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
It'll be all jokes and fun until they ask for "FOURSOME" sexxx and they drain your

1st born

2nd born

3rd born

4th born

and even your whole generation grin grin grin

*In Runtown's voice*

And if you date 3 girls, na enjoyment go kill you oh grin

Girls the way you whine grin

Re: Is It That Bad To Have Multiple Relationships? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
It's not bad if you want to have multiple partners as long as you are ok with your multiple partners also having multiple partners.. undecided
Re: Is It That Bad To Have Multiple Relationships? by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH. "team one partner."
Team one?

As in first team?

Na 12 be that oh grin
Re: Is It That Bad To Have Multiple Relationships? by ayormidestar(m): 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Team one?
As in first team?

Na 12 be that oh grin
lol..first team? haba, na anoda lane b DAT o
Re: Is It That Bad To Have Multiple Relationships? by SydneyBrown(f): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
One partner all the way for your own peace and rest of mind biko........
Re: Is It That Bad To Have Multiple Relationships? by ayormidestar(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
SydneyBrown:
One partner all the way for your own peace and rest of mind biko........
u will be at peace if u can manage d situation v well sis.

(1) (Reply)

Japanese Princess Forfeits Royalty To Marry A Commoner / Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without Alert / My Girl Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.