Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do (932 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do by Surryt: 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2010
Pls what should i do?it has up to three month that we have been dating each other without achievein anything,so last week she call me and tell me that she's comin to my house on sunday i told her that there is know problem so when she arrived we both went out and i spend so much for her, when we get home i try to have a sex with when i have known that she's materialistic but get out angrilly and seen then she dont give me a cal nor flashing what should i do.or should i cal her on mobile phone
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2010
come again
Re: What Should I Do by justwise(m): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2010
Surry t:

Pls what should i do?it has up to three month that we have been dating each other without achievein anything,so last week she call me and tell me that she's comin to my house on sunday i told her that there is know problem so when she arrived we both went out and i spend so much for her, when we get home i try to have a intimacy with when i have known that she's materialistic but get out angrilly and seen then she dont give me a cal nor flashing what should i do.or should i cal her on mobile phone

Sorry. . i'm struggling to understand this. . you went shopping with her and u spent so much on her and when u both came back u wanted to shine the congo and she refused and walked out on u? Now u are thinking of calling her on moible phone/landline?
Re: What Should I Do by madlady(f): 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2010
^^ How did you work it out shocked
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2010
justwise:

Sorry. . i'm struggling to understand this. . you went shopping with her and u spent so much on her and when u both came back u wanted to shine the congo and she refused and walked out on u? Now u are thinking of calling her on moible phone/landline?
Exactly!!! grin cheesy
Re: What Should I Do by SweetT1: 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2010
@Poster

What you need to be worried about is passing "The use of English Language" JAMB edition and WAEC edition.
Re: What Should I Do by freecocoa(f): 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2010
@ poster.would i be dumb if i say i didn't rily understand wat wrote?
Re: What Should I Do by dbigrod(m): 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2010
[size=16pt]
freecocoa:

@ poster.would i be dumb if i say i didn't rily understand wat wrote?

i agree with u
[/size]
Re: What Should I Do by r231(m): 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2010
Sweet T:

@Poster

What you need to be worried about is passing "The use of English Language" JAMB edition and WAEC edition.

i agree

@OP

send her sms on d landline cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2010
justwise:

wooaw how did you work that out? shocked poster if that is what you really meant then here's my advice

let the girl go, for a start she is materialistic, she get angry too easily, and she is not satisfying you.
are you so unlucky that you can not find another girl? undecided drop the girl like yesterday news, abi you
want torture yourself
Re: What Should I Do by justwise(m): 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2010
madlady:

^^ How did you work it out shocked
rokiatu:

wooaw how did you work that out? shocked poster if that is what you really meant then here's my advice

let the girl go, for a start she is materialistic, she get angry too easily, and she is not satisfying you.
are you so unlucky that you can not find another girl? undecided drop the girl like yesterday news, abi you
want torture yourself

grin grin grin grin i try
Re: What Should I Do by justwise(m): 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2010
nikkykay:

Exactly!!! grin cheesy

Are u the girl he is refering to? grin grin grin grin
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2010
justwise:

lol i beg o grin the way she shout out the exactly sef cheesy
Re: What Should I Do by justwise(m): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2010
rokiatu:

My thought exactly!! grin grin wink wink
Re: What Should I Do by Madukaele(m): 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2010
run for cover
Re: What Should I Do by DOAweb(m): 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2010
Madukaele:

run for cover

Coming from experiencegrin
Re: What Should I Do by Turiano(m): 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2010
Mehn poster,go learn how to use a proper queens english,rather than messing your self and misrepresentn tenses in your write up,ok.jst a frndly advice frm a caren frnd.
Re: What Should I Do by kpolli(m): 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2010
answer is simple,
drug her n rape ur money's-worth from her,
Re: What Should I Do by Nautillus(m): 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2010
kpolli:

answer is simple,
drug her n despoil your money's-worth from her,

Haba bros, . . . . .IF the said gal was your 23 year old Coz, would you still give such an advise to her boyfriend? ? ?
Re: What Should I Do by kpolli(m): 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2010
report her to me then rape her
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2010
justwise:

Nehi!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy
justwise:

My exactly means that u were able to understand & interprete what he wrote there correctly.Didnt mean anything ooooo
rokiatu:

How?! ?? cheesy
Re: What Should I Do by justwise(m): 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2010
nikkykay:

Nehi!!!!!!!!!! cheesy :DMy exactly means that u were able to understand & interprete what he wrote there correctly.Didnt mean anything oooooHow?! ?? cheesy

I know, was just messing about.
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2010
k smiley
Re: What Should I Do by googles: 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2010
What Should I Do

[size=13pt]wat you should do is learn some english
whoever says :
babe i want to have a intimacy with you after i have know that you are materialistic

if am in the girls shoes . . .i ll buy you use of english textbook first and then walk the out on you forever[/size]
Re: What Should I Do by Damselnoni(f): 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
oga poster u too funny.
Re: What Should I Do by nobniger: 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
Wow! Just move on sir

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Who Smokes(how Bad?) / How I Lost My V.i.r.g.i.n.i.t.y ! / Ever Cheated On Your Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.