Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? (9192 Views)

6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good / Have You Broken Your New Year Resolution On The First Day Of The Year? / What Effect Does Biafra Have On Nigeria If Actualized? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by PotatoSalad(m): 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
My new year resolution is to see and take life the way it unfolds, no expectations no projections...
so far so good.
2017 is the best year of my life so far.
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
sunshineG:
just know my chairman
It is a logistical thing
grin
It ain't my fault cheesy

no o boss >smiley

it must be your fault o..........why will you say my mariinee is taken based on logistic........who took her

mariinee hun who's my competition angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

no o boss >smiley

it must be your fault o..........why will you say my mariinee is taken based on logistic........who took her

mariinee hun who's my competition angry
I don't know what SunshineG is talking about oh undecided
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
Mariinee:
I know what I am talking about grin
Just kidding jare wink
The pussy hunter she is all yours smiley
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
sunshineG:
I know what I am talking about grin
Just kidding jare wink
The pussy hunter she is all yours smiley
Hehehehe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by reflx(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
funny how this thread pops up today!

my professional exam results came out today...i passed

completed my Masters too in June

welcomed my son in May...

all resolutions have been achieved.

to God be the Glory!!!

time to celebrate...tomorrow its time to set goals for the last quarter of the year...

celebrate with me fam.

remember your dreams are valid...you can be all you want to be...work hard, don't listen to your fears.
the year will till proceed whether you achieve your goals or not.
so go ahead and achieve them

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by tjskii(f): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
Sigh# I don't even remember what they were sef
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
Mariinee:

pheww! Great!

I got scared for a minute there...........thought i'd have to compete with some one for you precious heart..........

Ermm how the fvck do you keep both online at the same time huh? shocked shocked

diff browsers
or diff phones
which is it?
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

pheww! Great!

I got scared for a minute there...........thought i'd have to compete with some one for you precious heart..........

Ermm how the fvck do you keep both online at the same time huh? shocked shocked

diff browsers
or diff phones
which is it?
Diff browsers...Lol
You ain't competing with no one, dear wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
reflx:
funny how this thread pops up today!

my professional exam results came out today...i passed

completed my Masters too in June

welcomed my son in May...

all resolutions have been achieved.

to God be the Glory!!!

time to celebrate...tomorrow its time to set goals for the last quarter of the year...

celebrate with me fam.

remember your dreams are valid...you can be all you want to be...work hard, don't listen to your fears.
the year will till proceed whether you achieve your goals or not.
so go ahead and achieve them
Wow..Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by stilldoingokay(f): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

aaaah!!!!
You call am only 8 years shocked shocked
anyways i wont argue with you
you're a lady after all and you know not the ways of the male konji grin

wow tell me something about male konji
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by reflx(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Wow..Congratulations!

thanks dear
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Laveda(f): 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yes a big part of it has been actualized, and I'm really grateful to God..

More to come. smiley Amen...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by RexTramadol1: 1:00am On Aug 17, 2017
I promised to save up to 200k

I did a great job, i've just saved 1k!
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by cassidy1996(m): 3:22am On Aug 17, 2017
almost done , am getting married by December AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by jaksmillioniar: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
Laveda:
Yes a big part of it has been actualized, and I'm really grateful to God..

More to come. smiley Amen...
wich one
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by xtremeTall(m): 2:26am On Sep 22, 2017
Not yet buh...i still believe it will surely come to pass

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? / @aloib How Bodi ? / For The Haterz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.