Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? (9038 Views)

6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good / Have You Broken Your New Year Resolution On The First Day Of The Year? / What Effect Does Biafra Have On Nigeria If Actualized? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yea, I promise to stop masturbating.but Believe me, i am trying.
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Goldfaze1: 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
I would have actualize mine ooo I'd not for Buhary.
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by stilldoingokay(f): 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Well i made a resolution last year not to have sex again till i get married and so i've kept that shiiiii and remained cellibate for the past 8-months or rather 10-months (if you add the last two months of last year; november and december when i didnt fvck anyone)

all thanks to God, work, football, nairaland, all the worwor ladies around me
(i couldnt have done it without ur ugly faces scaring me away from sex)
and lastly hunter my dick who has refused to allow strong dangerous konji hold him for the past 8-months
(even if there have been small less dangerous konjis)

i'm soooo not keeping that resolution next year though...............at least its gonna be a new year which means new resolutions....

Body no be fire wood angry

only eight month abi ten month and you're thinking you have try haba
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
Mariinee:
Worst? sad sad
Worst keh? grin grin

yeah...worst!!

You didnt have any guy (boyfriend) in ur life for four freaking years

which means there was no one to kiss, no one to cuddle you at night, no one to help murder konji when it attacks, no one to chat romantically with, no one to call you every morning telling you how beautiful you are, no one you could ask petty things from, no one to take you to the heavens on ur birthday etc......cry

oh it must have been awful sad

hope you'll make up for the lost years sha...........

I'm single wink
just putting it out there grin
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol.

nice
thats a really cool name

do send my regards to him smiley
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah...worst!!

You didnt have any guy (boyfriend) in ur life for four freaking years

which means there was no one to kiss, no one to cuddle you at night, no one to help murder konji when it attacks, no one to chat romantically with, no one to call you every morning telling you how beautiful you are, no one you could ask petty things from, no one to take you to the heavens on ur birthday etc......cry

oh it must have been awful sad

hope you'll make up for the lost years sha...........

I'm single wink
just putting it out there grin
Hahahaha... I don't think all of these stuffs you mentioned are important.
You're single? Oh yeah? grin
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Phinysmarty(f): 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
Have actualized mine

Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Jasiro: 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
No, how I wish someone could hear my cries.
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by stilldoingokay(f): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

aaah!!!!! shocked shocked

is dis some temptation of some sort to make me break my resolution shocked shocked

you actually think if i would abstain from sex if hook up with an extremely pretty lady like you lipsrsealed

wait o.........maybe na good temptation to test my faith as dem tempt Jesus own 3 times...........

I ACCEPT THE TEMPTATION!!!

oya how do we go about the hook uping

and if you just tell me say na joke thunder go just fire you right now (17:11pm) o angry

bhahahahaha. after I thought you have repent. you're still being tempted by jokes
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by LOVEGINO(m): 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
Pierced:
Do peeps still do new ur revolution? I doubt it.

I don't do it.............cos I know I will definitely not stick 2 it.
na wa oo. So no b only me?
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by stilldoingokay(f): 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

aaah!!!!! shocked shocked

is dis some temptation of some sort to make me break my resolution shocked shocked

you actually think if i would abstain from sex if hook up with an extremely pretty lady like you lipsrsealed

wait o.........maybe na good temptation to test my faith as dem tempt Jesus own 3 times...........

I ACCEPT THE TEMPTATION!!!

oya how do we go about the hook uping

and if you just tell me say na joke thunder go just fire you right now (17:11pm) o angry

bhahahahaha. after I thought you have repent. you're still being tempted by jokes.
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol..funny you, ,I'm good dear and you?

i'm good..............just missed your hilarious comments for a while

how was work or school, or church, or the trip/journey,
whichever one it is grin
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by QueenSekxy(f): 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i'm good..............just missed your hilarious comments for a while

how was work or school, or church, or the trip/journey,
whichever one it is grin
hahahahahahahah...school/work/church/trip/journey..everything is fine dear..hope you are good
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by popej5(m): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
am still running towards, rounding up,4 does dat wonts it day difficult for me pls dance ur ragge let me dance my blues
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
stilldoingokay:

only eight month abi ten month and you're thinking you have try haba

aaaah!!!!

You call am only 8 years shocked shocked

anyways i wont argue with you

you're a lady after all and you know not the ways of the male konji grin
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by StrawberryGloss(f): 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
It hasnt been actualised yet
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahahaha... I don't think all of these stuffs you mentioned are important.
You're single? Oh yeah? grin

who says?

These things are of utmost importance hun

and yeah i'm single

just incase you're looking for someone anyone to make up for the lost years with grin
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

who says?

and yeah i'm single

just incase you're looking for someone anyone to make up for the lost years with grin
my boss cheesy cheesy

The Ibadan girl is taken based on logistics grin
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by lessie(m): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
Mine was to go closer to God through his words as well as have harden heart to deal with some shiit.
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
stilldoingokay:

bhahahahaha. after I thought you have repent. you're still being tempted by jokes.

she want joking o.......i know the bae very well grin

and who am i to not get tempted by jokes grin grin

i aiint jesus and i'm perfect after all tongue
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahahahahahahah...school/work/church/trip/journey..everything is fine dear..hope you are good

yeah i'm

anyways do have a nice evening

lemme goan cook grin
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
sunshineG:
my boss cheesy cheesy

The Ibadan girl is taken based on logistics grin

by who? shocked shocked
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Macelliot(m): 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
YES!
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by QueenSekxy(f): 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah i'm
anyways do have a nice evening
lemme goan cook grin
Lol I will love to join you only when it is ready...mention me!!happy cooking
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Lol I will love to join you only when it is ready...mention me!!happy cooking

shey you see this evil aunty angry

really i dont know why the super beautiful ladies end up being the ..... Ones angry

i thought you were gonna volunteer to help me sef

and i no dey call you anything.............

Would see you around dear wink wink
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yes! And I'm proud of myself! I promised not to drink soda anymore because it was affecting my health and I successfully haven't tasted a drop of it till today and I feel MUCH healthier, can live on less sleep, and feel dehydrated less. At worst, if I don't feel like drinking water then I occasionally drink juice or zobo. But no more soda, that sh*t is poison!!
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by QueenSekxy(f): 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

shey you see this evil aunty angry

really i dont know why the super beautiful ladies end up being the ..... Ones angry

i thought you were gonna volunteer to help me sef

and i no dey call you anything.............

Would see you around dear wink wink
hahahahahaha..chai,,funny you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

who says?

and yeah i'm single

Hehehehe...
Issokae grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Teaveapoet(f): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
it's simple, i made a resolutn 3yrs ago not 2 visit hospital for any treatmnt or injectns. i get sick oo but once d thought of hospital comes i get well. dont ask me how its faith.

1 Like

Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

by who? shocked shocked
just know my chairman
It is a logistical thing
grin
It ain't my fault cheesy
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by onwuakpachris(m): 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
nna eh mine waz to stop taking pills..but its easier said than done...waiting 4 ds nite's dose sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Precious Moments Of 'queen Elizabeth' Tending To Her Princess Charlotte (photos) / Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! / Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.