Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) (58736 Views)

Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million / Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) / Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Ugosample(m): 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dandsome:
A president engaging in an argument with an ex president.

But in Nigeria, we have an ex president who engages with the boot lickers of a semi dead president who is in a vegetative state

LMAO

cheesy grin
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by empressSkincare(f): 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
Wow!
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Udembaaham: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
Donald Trump days are numbered in the white house!!!

3 Likes

Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Zeze06(m): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
True....
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by ethicalUser(m): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
vedaxcool:
When they go low we go high... Trump is a natural for hateful people
Why is IPOB giving you diarrhoea of the brain. Useless coward.

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Ugosample(m): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
alexistaiwo:
See as president and ex-president dey engage their citizens actively.

Abeg where is our own president

He is missing
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by thestevens: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
Pls has anyone seen buhari? his carrying my charger.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by ikorodureporta: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Adding another 500k from nl to that. I'm already among d 2.9millie
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by bimchuswhat(f): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
alexistaiwo:
See as president and ex-president dey engage their citizens actively.

Abeg where is our own president

He has gone to London to see the Queen �
For medicine
Medicine for undisclosed ailment
God bless Nigeria
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by vedaxcool(m): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
ethicalUser:

Why is IPOB giving you diarrhoea of the brain. Useless coward.

I didn't call ipob but your guilty conscience no give you peace ... any I have no time for worms beneath notice

4 Likes

Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Saw it
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Opistorincos(m): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Remove the 'ever'
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
Obama is an idiot..a saboteur

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by jahsharon: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
oseiwe:
Something that Buhari can break if he wants to.

I don't think Buhari can break this record, but I am sure that Goatluck Jonathan can break it with ease. Goatluck can just tweet " Stealing is not Corruption". By the the time all the pigs and idiots from the yEast like and retweet it, it will be over 30 million likes and retweets.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by BAILMONEY: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
BARACK HUSSAIN GAY OBAMA SHOULD BE SHOT IN HIS FOREHEADangry
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Austinoiz(m): 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
It's quite unfortunate that a pig like trump can ascend to the white house!
But what's more worrisome is Igbos penchant for supporting failures!

Idiotic zombie, didn't you vote in a dullard to Aso Rock?
Must you mention IPOB in your trashy post?

Trump is a failure and your nameless genealogy is a success abi.

Brainless tout!

3 Likes

Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by MrHistorian: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
humeeh:
Why are your teeth out?
LOL.

I know you are not new to the "space booking" strategy that thrives on FP topic. grin grin...

I have modified and made my submissions.

How are you? wink
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by BAILMONEY: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
ALHAJI LUCASBALO DA
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by ofiko123(m): 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
okay
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Abbeybailey(m): 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
Udembaaham:
Donald Trump days are numbered in the white house!!!
Gbam. God bless you my man.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrHistorian:

LOL.

I know you are not new to the "space booking" strategy that thrives on FP topic. grin grin...

I have modified and made my submissions.

How are you? wink
I'm very fine,thank you

Hope the day went well?
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by schwarzkopf(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
SSBN:
Obama is an idiot..a saboteur

And your father and everyone dead,living and unborn in your worthless family tree will never equal his shoelace till the end of time.

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Josephjnr(m): 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dandsome:
A president engaging in an argument with an ex president.

But in Nigeria, we have an ex president who engages with the boot lickers of a semi dead president who is in a vegetative state

Must you necessarily be like this? Good followers make good leaders.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by pacespot(m): 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
If they don't boot that animal (Donald trump) out of white house as soon as possible, he intends to set dangerous precedent for the entire human race in race relation. It's either he is incompetent and doesn't know the implication of what he's doing, or he just has uncontrolled obsessions for power and ready to do anything to hold on to it. He looks very much the latter, and it's very bad and dangerous.

3 Likes

Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by MrHistorian: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
humeeh:
I'm very fine,thank you

Hope the day went well?
Day went boring as usual.

And with the development of things..The "boringness" will last longer than expected. cry cry

Yours?
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by dhardline(m): 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
I beg to disagree with the part that says 'love comes more naturlly'
Hate actually comes more naturally. We are born with a body that loves sin and hates good. We find it far easier to engage in sin that to actually do what is good. Even a little child will cry for no reason just to get the mothers attention 'that's the early signs of deception and self centeredness in its most early stages. And as man grows so does his desire to do I'll increases unless Christ does that great work in his heart. Man can pretend to be moral but a look in his heart if you could see thru will always reveal the vilest of all sins.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by sweatlana: 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
Obama says everything people want to hear but deep down he is an antichrist.

Hillary Clinton's loss was pay back for meddling in the Nigerian election and bringing this disaster called buhari.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by emiarire(f): 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
wow... truly worth it. So much love, beauty, innocence and wisdom in one picture. Nice one op!
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by BAILMONEY: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
vedaxcool:

I didn't call ipob but your guilty conscience no give you peace ... any I have no time for worms beneath notice
THE SAME OBAMA THAT SUPPORTED HOMOSEXUAL AROUND THE WORLDshocked YORUBA MUSLIMS SHA grin
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrHistorian:

Day went boring as usual.

And with the development of things..The "boringness" will last longer than expected. cry cry

Yours?
Couldn't have said it any better

Boredom's made me ill already

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by kokomaster3d: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
Only God will save Trump from CNN

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) / Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) / William Ruto Declared Kenya President-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.