Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) (58738 Views)

Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million / Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) / Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Draxler: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2017
tianshie:

First, touche on the Obamacare thing. Secondly, you can't get food stamps unless you have a dependent who is a US citizen. So, the food they give you is to take care of the American citizen child. tRump did not criticize the others. Read his tweets. Where are you getting your news from? Here's where I get frustrated with you, and think you're a tRump apologist.

tRump survived as a businessman because the banks that leant him money employed him to sell off his businesses, CNN did a documentary on that. And tRump hasn't come out to deny what the documentary uncovered.

I had a Mexican student a couple of semesters ago who told me she couldn't vote for Hillary because of moral issues, and she was a lesbian. Turns out she was just following Daddy's orders. I don't dispute that some Mexicans feel that illegals compete for jobs with them. But I do not believe it adds up to much. When I lived in Texas, I used to see these Mexican folks line up at construction sites to take on menial jobs that nobody would do. Is that the competition these other folks are talking about?

ICE should not act like a government deportation outfit in an East European country, or an African country, because the US is supposed to be the moral adjudicator of the world, and America likes that image, because it buys a lot of travelling Americans cultural currency.

I just called Trump an idiot and you called me a Trump apologist. This is a problem I have with people. It's possible to defend people you don't like. And it's possible to put your feelings aside and make rational arguments. Trump is embarrassing. Plain and simple. I blame the Republican Party for his rise, dropping values because of winning. He insults people of all races and genders in the most disgusting way possible. He doesn't seem to know what he's doing on a lot of issues. He's incompetent. What I don't believe is that he's a racist. Like I said, I'm not with Trump on the whole taking jobs back from Mexico, because 85 per cent of manufacturing jobs are lost to machines, not Mexico. Criticizing a black man doesn't make you a racist, you can just use racism as your default setting when you see a white man criticizing a black man the same way a woman could insult me today and it doesn't mean she's sexist. And it's not new for a businessman to borrow money from banks to survive. Is it illegal? Finally, the fact that you think I'm a Trump apologist is the reason America is divided right now. Nobody wants to drop feelings and argue facts. And once you disagree with someone politically then the person must be evil. I think it's very immature. I despise Trump, but I have nothing against his supporters. They made their decision and some of them are good people. I get you, you're probably a liberal which is why you use the moral argument with the ICE, but it's not illegal for them to deport people. And those who voted for Trump didn't do so because of wickedness, some of them had good reasons to. Trump Vs Hillary was an impossible choice in my opinion, and you shouldnt demonize people who disagree with you
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Wyttcat: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2017
Foolish dumbskull, how is that even possible for a backward third world styled state of California that has its own Idps and refugee camp to subsidies red states that cut their coats according to their size? Whitewashed iddiot! Keep consoling yourself with bogus figures that will only suppress you further in poverty. At least Obama failed in his bid to turn all American to food stamp bums. You guys sha want to get black people killed over nothing. I really hope it won't be too late for you part-time paid protester food stamp heads.
schwarzkopf:

You are a brainless low life square pants, maybe you read up and stop mouthing off bullshhhit from Alex Jones. The liberal state have been subsidizing most red state, the state of California and New York contribute four times to the federal government than what she receive. Yeah, go sell your bulllssshit in your village square with your fellow illiterate, the white men you worship receive more food stamp than any other ethnic group plus the new opioid epidemic ravaging there community. Next time go spew your bullllshit to people not living here.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by shachris02: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2017
schwarzkopf:

You ignorance is breathe taking, the blm was formed as a result of police murdering unarmed black men and it has been continuing while the cops are given free pass by judges across the country, what's the moral equivalency of that with a murderous KKK? Drumpf condemn the KKK in a teleprompter remark but unleashed his racist thought in the free talk in New York. "There are fine people in the lines of Nazis" your life and times is a joke loser.

stop saying what CNN feeds you.

Trump never said "There are fine people in the lines of Nazis"

He condemened Neo-Nazis, white supremacist, KKK groups in his speak in NY.

Yes, it weren't just Neo Nazis and KKK that were protesting that day. They were other private citizens and those are they people trump is calling 'fine'.

CNN quoted him out of context and added Maggi and spice. Wake up man. Stop been a tool foool to this leftist lords.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by mecussey(m): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2017
alexistaiwo:
See as president and ex-president dey engage their citizens actively.

Abeg where is our own president

london fuxxking aishawoo
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by schwarzkopf(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2017
Wyttcat:
Foolish dumbskull, how is that even possible for a backward third world styled state of California that has its own Idps and refugee camp to subsidies red states that cut their coats according to their size? Whitewashed iddiot! Keep consoling yourself with bogus figures that will only suppress you further in poverty. At least Obama failed in his bid to turn all American to food stamp bums. You guys sha want to get black people killed over nothing. I really hope it won't be too late for you part-time paid protester food stamp heads.

Moronic simpleton from a equal loser, parent who killed themselves in recognition of cursing mother earth with your miserable birth. Visit the airport in your third world country once in your miserable life before yapping about America, it's either you are mad or lunacy is hereditary in your household, comparing cali to red state barely surviving like the Kansas, Alabama and Carolina of this world? You should have been aborted and your common sense sacrificed to the gods of the brains. We defeated your white Lord in Haiti plus they were thrown in the waste bin of history during the civil war. If y'all bring it on again, like in the Times of the old y'all will still be beaten. Hey you loser and a mistake of creation may you be plagued by opioid crisis afflicting the white trailer park communities.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by schwarzkopf(m): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2017
shachris02:

stop saying what CNN feeds you.

Trump never said "There are fine people in the lines of Nazis"

He condemened Neo-Nazis, white supremacist, KKK groups in his speak in NY.

Yes, it weren't just Neo Nazis and KKK that were protesting that day. They were other private citizens and those are they people trump is calling 'fine'.

CNN quoted him out of context and added Maggi and spice. Wake up man. Stop been a tool foool to this leftist lords.

F***k off plontron, so CNN were the ones spekaing through is mouth when he was addressing reporters at NY, why don't you donate your useless brain to the nearest medical library to help the medical guys figure out the structure of a worthless brain.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by shachris02: 11:59am On Aug 17, 2017
schwarzkopf:

F***k off plontron, so CNN were the ones spekaing through is mouth when he was addressing reporters at NY, why don't you donate your useless brain to the nearest medical library to help the medical guys figure out the structure of a worthless brain.

thats only what you are worth. YOu can't make reasonable arguments.

Please can you show me a place in the video where trump said "There are fine people in the lines of Nazis"
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by schwarzkopf(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
shachris02:

thats only what you are worth. YOu can't make reasonable arguments.

Please can you show me a place in the video where trump said "There are fine people in the lines of Nazis"

Go back and listen to that interview with your brain working. there are fine people in both lines means what? You should be eaten by a wild ape.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Wyttcat: 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
Mucky ninny, this is exactly the problem with you who get involved with things that are over your head. What would make me worry about American politics if she isn't my cup.of tea? I thought anyone talking this much about America has a horse in the race. I see, this is what you are doing, living a fake life in one third world country and pretending to be in America. Well, shame on you, there's nothing special about America, at least not as it used to be. Get it in your empty skull that some people have lived in America and see America not that better than Nigeria. Your cry of racism is old. The truth is blacks are more racist than whites and any African is safer in white communities and 20x more likely to be killed , hurt or discriminated against by your so called black people. You are a frustrated clown who have failed in life and trying to hang your failure on the wrong people what decades of affirmative action and political correctness couldn't do. Get a life and stop being spoon-fed with bullshitt by people who see you as a useful idiiott and number to be used and discarded.
Abbeybailey:
Scum, worry about salvaging your pathetic life in a third world ghetto where you can hardly eats two decent meals in a day on your worthless salary which I doubt is over lousy 50.000 Naira. A fool that can't even afford to travel to Ghana is mouthing off about a country you can only visit in your dream. When you are done making your average $1.50 a day, you can buy your 500 Naira data and foam in the mouth about Nigeria which should be your Numero Uno concern. With the way things are in Nigeria, you guys should be laser focused about her but unworthy souls like you forget that charity begins at home. Deal with Boko Haram and the ritualists salvaging your communities before mouthing off garbage about a country you probably will never step your ugly feet in. By the way Brainfart, the poorest States and Regions in America are republican stronghold and those are the Southern States. California and other Liberal States are doing very well financially. You follow the junk from right wing hate merchants belongs and you come on nairaland to spew your garbage. Come over to US and let me drive you to Northern Indiana which is 3 hours from my town and drop you in KKK land here and will see if you will last one hour. Your body will be feasted on cross for god of hate to spew out like garbage scum you are.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by ivolt: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
Draxler:

Just because everyone is doing it doesn't make it okay. So many have reported falsely, from Fox News to msnbc. However, CNN has done it too many times in a short period for people to ignore. Are you saying we should give them a free pass because everyone has done something bad before?

You don't understand.
It is okay when you say someone did something wrong
but it becomes a travesty when you substitute "wrong" for
that person, "oh that guy is terrible, he once did this", especially
when those you prefer are even worse.

The first post I quoted stated that "god will save Trump from CNN"
even though the news came from twitter not CNN, this implies that
the author thinks every negative news about Trump is plain wrong
and CNN is the source of all such news.

This isn't calling out CNN for airing a particular false news(this is
a twitter quote from Obama not CNN), this is implying that CNN news
are not credible because they have been caught lying.

If we are to apply the same standard to all news media, then no
news source is credible. I hope you understand the differences.

When someone makes a pass on CNN on a thread which quotes Obama's
tweets, then can only be a product of poor reasoning or wilful dishonesty
or both.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by shachris02: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Go back and listen to that interview with your brain working. there are fine people in both lines means what? You should be eaten by a wild ape.

it's not everyone that protested for the statue to remain are KKK members or white supremacists. (there are professors, doctors, etc that belong to neither KKK or white supremacists group that want that statue to remain as a reference to a history they do not want to go back to, that's the biggest debate in America in recent months).

Just as it's not everyone that protested for the statue to be removed are BLM and ANTIFA.

There were fine people on both sides, just as there were disgusting people on both sides. So stop spewing trash.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Draxler: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
ivolt:

You don't understand.
It is okay when you say someone did something wrong
but it becomes a travesty when you substitute "wrong" for
that person, "oh that guy is terrible, he once did this", especially
when those you prefer are even worse.

The first post I quoted stated that "god will save Trump from CNN"
even though the news came from twitter not CNN, this implies that
the author thinks every negative news about Trump is plain wrong
and CNN is the source of all such news.

This isn't calling out CNN for airing a particular false news(this is
a twitter quote from Obama not CNN), this is implying that CNN news
are not credible because they have been caught lying.

If we are to apply the same standard to all news media, then no
news source is credible. I hope you understand the difference.
I fully understand you. I understand left wing media bias, everyone is biased. I also understand that false reporting can be inevitable. Where I have a problem is when the false reporting is seemingly deliberate, and has happened again and again over a short period of time. How many stupid things have CNN done this year alone? Too many. MSNBC, ABC, NBC and CNN are all biased to the left, but CNN are the only one that have been blatantly lying over and over again this year. Would people continue to patronize you if they discover that you've been lying severally? CNNs reporting got out of hand, and they are the only left wing station that fully deserve the name "fake news"
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by schwarzkopf(m): 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
shachris02:

it's not everyone that protested for the statue to remain are KKK members or white supremacists. (there are professors, doctors, etc that belong to neither KKK or white supremacists group that want that statue to remain as a reference to a history they do not want to go back to, that's the biggest debate in America in recent months).

Just as it's not everyone that protested for the statue to be removed are BLM and ANTIFA.

There were fine people on both sides, just as there were disgusting people on both sides. So stop spewing trash.

Bull***it changing statement again, from he didn't say so to there are actual good people in Nazi lines. You are a gift that keeps giving. All em saying Jews or black will not replace us have no good people in there rank.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Abbeybailey(m): 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
Wyttcat:
Mucky ninny, this is exactly the problem with you who get involved with things that are over your head. What would make me worry about American politics if she isn't my cup.of tea? I thought anyone talking this much about America has a horse in the race. I see, this is what you are doing, living a fake life in one third world country and pretending to be in America. Well, shame on you, there's nothing special about America, at least not as it used to be. Get it in your empty skull that some people have lived in America and see America not that better than Nigeria. Your cry of racism is old. The truth is blacks are more racist than whites and any African is safer in white communities and 20x more likely to be killed , hurt or discriminated against by your so called black people. You are a frustrated clown who have failed in life and trying to hang your failure on the wrong people what decades of affirmative action and political correctness couldn't do. Get a life and stop being spoon-fed with bullshitt by people who see you as a useful idiiott and number to be used and discarded.
Coming from an Okrika wearing, yellow teeth and thyphoid carrying human debris. Will take your scorn as a badge of honor. I hope the ritualists in your village do the needful. A guy that can barely eats twice a day foaming in the mouth about a country he only know in his delusional dreams. Good luck with those mosquitos and rats in your one room face to face mansion.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by shachris02: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Bull***it changing statement again, from he didn't say so to there are actual good people in Nazi lines. You are a gift that keeps giving. All em saying Jews or black will not replace us have no good people in there rank.

what I said is that trump never said this "There are fine people in the lines of Nazis".

As for the group chanting that, that's the group CNN chose to show you. It weren't only them that protested that day.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Wyttcat: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
Disgusting filth that you are, you know nothing about America except what CNN and their minions tell you. So it's now about airport? How has the world class airport benefited your life? You are still an angry bullshitt-fed ghetto bumpkin who can't seem to make headway despite living off of hardworking taxpayers dime. Your outlook on life has already pointed you to your disastrous future of hate, pain and bigotry. There are no tent cities or Idps in any red states and are not bankrupt. Have you checked how people are trooping out of your blue states in to red? You are probably too dumb to notice. Fool, go and boil your single hotdog and eat it with roach infested bread bought with food stamp, oloshi!
schwarzkopf:

Moronic simpleton from a equal loser, parent who killed themselves in recognition of cursing mother earth with your miserable birth. Visit the airport in your third world country once in your miserable life before yapping about America, it's either you are mad or lunacy is hereditary in your household, comparing cali to red state barely surviving like the Kansas, Alabama and Carolina of this world? You should have been aborted and your common sense sacrificed to the gods of the brains. We defeated your white Lord in Haiti plus they were thrown in the waste bin of history during the civil war. If y'all bring it on again, like in the Times of the old y'all will still be beaten. Hey you loser and a mistake of creation may you be plagued by opioid crisis afflicting the white trailer park communities.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by ivolt: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
Draxler:
I fully understand you. I understand left wing media bias, everyone is biased. I also understand that false reporting can be inevitable. Where I have a problem is when the false reporting is seemingly deliberate, and has happened again and again over a short period of time. How many stupid things have CNN done this year alone? Too many. MSNBC, ABC, NBC and CNN are all biased to the left, but CNN are the only one that have been blatantly lying over and over again this year. Would people continue to patronize you if they discover that you've been lying severally? CNNs reporting got out of hand, and they are the only left wing station that fully deserve the name "fake news"

I don't agree, your conclusion isn't based on evidence.
I am yet to see a data which compares CNN confirmed not rumored
false news as a percentage of total news item with those of other
media and found the difference to be significantly different.
Please you can cite a source if you have such data.

What I found is that an average joe can now make a firm statement
that a news is fake just because of its source even if the news is quoting
a tweet, I don't blame them because it is easier to stick to cliches instead
of viewing a news item based on its own merit.

I remember the Fox news of Obama years and how they retract stories
after being shown to be false, even this year.

Will I then conclude that fox news name should be fake news, of course
not, because that will be a naive conclusion on my part.

Conclusions should be based on evidence and comparisons, not cliches.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Wyttcat: 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
Post your number here and I will video call you right here right now to show you my house and see if it looks like your own living conditions you are describing and projecting forward. I can't wait to see your ghetto. Let's do it baatardd! Oya let's go!
Abbeybailey:
Coming from an Okrika wearing, yellow teeth and thyphoid carrying human debris. Will take your scorn as a badge of honor. I hope the ritualists in your village do the needful. A guy that can barely eats twice a day foaming in the mouth about a country he only know in his delusional dreams. Good luck with those mosquitos and rats in your one room face to face mansion.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Abbeybailey(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
Wyttcat:
Post your number here and I will video call you right here right now to show you my house and see if it looks like your own living conditions you are describing and projecting forward. I can't wait to see your ghetto. Let's do it baatardd! Oya let's go!
Third world rabid scavenger. Your house in in a room face to face in your sewage filled neck of the wood. You post your number dumbo. A guy suffering from Kwashiokor mouthing off about a country he can't even recognize if drop there. Shameless liar like your Trampy idol.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Wyttcat: 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
On the statues, why now? The left and neo-con want to use any and everything to distract Trump. When all the statues are down, it will be another thing. The left are desperate to destroy America rather than face their many crimes against humanity. The left would rather let America burn that see Hillary and Obama in jail, and this is all what it boils down to.
shachris02:

Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Draxler: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
ivolt:

I don't agree, your conclusion isn't based on evidence.
I am yet to see a data which compares CNN confirmed not rumored
false news as a percentage of total news item with those of other
media and found the difference to be significantly different.
Please you can cite a source if you have such data.

What I found is that an average joe can now make a firm statement
that a news is fake just because of its source even if the news is quoting
a tweet, I don't blame them because it is easier to stick to cliches instead
of viewing a news item based on its own merit.

I remember the Fox news of Obama years and how they retract stories
after being shown to be false, even this year.

Will I then conclude that fox news name should be fake news, of course
not, because that will be a naive conclusion on my part.

Conclusions should be based on evidence and comparisons, not cliches.
There's evidence. I posted it to you and you refused to accept it. And yes I understand you saying that most of the things they report on are true, but even conspiracy theorists have that kind of record. Where do we draw the line? Alex Jones is a conspiracy theorist with infowars and has a huge following despite his conspiracies, because they later on turn out to be true most of the time. But I can't cite Alex Jones to be a credible source, because even though most of his claims turn out to be true, a lot of them are baseless and untrue. Are we going to give Alex Jones the same treatment that we give CNN because most of his stories turn out to be true? You mentioned Fox News and yes they have retracted several stories even this year, but they haven't done it nearly as much as CNN. Fox News is still the most watched news station in America along with msnbc. They still have public trust. CNN is losing viewers as we speak. If a news station reports stories that are true even 81 per cent of the time, they are not trustworthy, because 1 in 5 of every news story they release is false. So if I'm listening to them today, I can't be confident that they are saying the truth. If CNN is now having the same news standard with Alex Jones, then CNN has fallen badly and their ratings show it. People want to trust you, and it's OK to make a mistake once in a while, but when you're doing it over and over again within the past six months, surely you can't blame people for losing trust in you. If you disagree that's fine, but I believe that people who don't trust CNN have good reasons not to. That's my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Wyttcat: 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
Sissified morron, why don't you want to know for sure and let nairaland see who is living with rats that you describe? It's because you know you are describing your living condition. I can't post my number because I'm going to use computer generated number that can't be called back or tracked to call. I'm sure you have the biggest rats world ever seen in your house. Btw, New York has more rats than Lagos, fact! Back up you allegations you asshat male bittch!

Abbeybailey:
Third world rabid scavenger. Your house in in a room face to face in your sewage filled neck of the wood. You post your number dumbo. A guy suffering from Kwashiokor mouthing off about a country he can't even recognize if drop there. Shameless liar like your Trampy idol.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by ivolt: 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
Draxler:
There's evidence. I posted it to you and you refused to accept it. And yes I understand you saying that most of the things they report on are true, but even conspiracy theorists have that kind of record. Where do we draw the line? Alex Jones is a conspiracy theorist with infowars and has a huge following despite his conspiracies, because they later on turn out to be true most of the time. But I can't cite Alex Jones to be a credible source, because even though most of his claims turn out to be true, a lot of them are baseless and untrue. Are we going to give Alex Jones the same treatment that we give CNN because most of his stories turn out to be true? You mentioned Fox News and yes they have retracted several stories even this year, but they haven't done it nearly as much as CNN. Fox News is still the most watched news station in America along with msnbc. They still have public trust. CNN is losing viewers as we speak. If a news station reports stories that are true even 81 per cent of the time, they are not trustworthy, because 1 in 5 of every news story they release is false. So if I'm listening to them today, I can't be confident that they are saying the truth. If CNN is now having the same news standard with Alex Jones, then CNN has fallen badly and their ratings show it. People want to trust you, and it's OK to make a mistake once in a while, but when you're doing it over and over again within the past six months, surely you can't blame people for losing trust in you. If you disagree that's fine, but I believe that people who don't trust CNN have good reasons not to. That's my opinion.

If an article that stated that CNN fired 3 staffs for airing a false news is the evidence that CNN is fake news,
then I have just wasted my time debating.
I generally don't debate anyone who takes Trump's tweets as facts
especially those made against his perceived oppoonents.

CNN rating has not fallen, just because Trump said it doesn't mean he is right.
Peace!

Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Abbeybailey(m): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
Wyttcat:
Sissified morron, why don't you want to know for sure and let nairaland see who is living with rats that you describe? It's because you know you are describing your living condition. I can't post my number because I'm going to use computer generated number that can't be called back or tracked to call. I'm sure you have the biggest rats world ever seen in your house. Btw, New York has more rats than Lagos, fact! Back up you allegations You asshat male bittch!

Descendants of scavenger. Bye and meanwhile don't get choked to death on that cheap made in China generator because I know you don't have light in your sewage filled one room mega mansion.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Wyttcat: 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
Oloshi, I'm Atlantan as they come and we don't use generator around here. Let's show our homes and surrounding, I'm sure you can't afford to buy the generator even, fake ass fool!
Abbeybailey:
Descendants of scavenger. Bye and meanwhile don't get choked to death on that cheap made in China generator because I know you don't have light in your sewage filled one room mega mansion.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Abbeybailey(m): 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
Wyttcat:
Oloshi, I'm Atlantan as they come and we don't use generator around here. Let's show our homes and surrounding, I'm sure you can't afford to buy the generator even, fake ass fool!
You meant Omo Iya alata . Atlanta my behind cave masquerade lying like his lord Trampy. Go get a life you third world punk.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Wyttcat: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
Frustrated tranny, Atlanta all the way though I'd rather be proud of my birth country. You are NOT American though not a biggie but I know how they speak. You are just a wannabe probably in a hellhole somewhere pushing wheelbarrow and obsessed with America.
Abbeybailey:
You meant Omo Iya alata . Atlanta my behind cave masquerade lying like his lord Trampy. Go get a life you third world punk.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Abbeybailey(m): 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
Wyttcat:
Frustrated tranny, Atlanta all the way though I'd rather be proud of my birth country. You are NOT American though not a biggie but I know how they speak. You are just a wannabe probably in a hellhole somewhere pushing wheelbarrow.
The joke is on you buster.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by shachris02: 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
Abbeybailey:

only foodstamp trolls, gays and illegal /undocumented black immigrants support the left. Which are you?
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by AAinEqGuinea: 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
greatfa2013:

If i got you correctly, you are against making it mandatory for everyone to buy insurance? If that is you thought, you are on the wrong side.

I support making health insurance mandatory because in western world, hospitals bill is too much to chest pay all by yourself. So with health insurance you have freedom into going to any hospital and take treatment of a sickness without thinking do i have the money.

I'm never sick to care about insurance. I am fully aware of the risks of suddenly falling ill or a bizarre unforeseeable. If anything happens, God will do the needful cool no insurance can stop it. Most ppl however don't gamble with their life (or their children's) so they'll diligently pay into the system, which is fine.

No one should be forced to pay into this system
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Wyttcat: 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
You are the entire joke here, sewere rat. Foolish troll, I don't have your time. Bye lunatic.
Abbeybailey:
The joke is on you buster.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Abbeybailey(m): 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
Wyttcat:
You are the entire joke here, sewere rat.
Mr Kwashiokor, you are not even coherent. What's sewere rat, it must be the effects of malaria and thyphoid on you . Okrika wearing piece of hungry mongrel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) / Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) / William Ruto Declared Kenya President-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.