Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) (58739 Views)

Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million / Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) / Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Draxler: 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
ivolt:

If an article that stated that CNN fired 3 staffs for airing a false news is the evidence that CNN is fake news,
then I have just wasted my time debating.
I generally don't debate anyone who takes Trump's tweets as facts
especially those made against his perceived oppoonents.

CNN rating has not fallen, just because Trump said it doesn't mean he is right.
Peace!
I never ever quoted Trump. And did you ever See me tell you that I took Trump's tweets as facts? I was talking about CNN, I never ever mentioned Trump once. Read this article about CNN's rating. https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.dailywire.com/news/18181/just-how-badly-cnn-collapsing-look-these-numbers-james-barrett&ved=0ahUKEwj7z5-Yq97VAhXqLsAKHfp_CsUQFgghMAA&usg=AFQjCNGnz5nx9iQoV39iY_H9knQYsYHBXg
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by AAinEqGuinea: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
Laid2001:
But majority sees the world like Obama for now.
we all pay tax to finance the social infrastructure that helps to take care of the poor within the society. this happens one way or the other!!!

I pay my taxes but i shouldn't have to pay for insurance. Insurance is not a tax. However you're on to something and perhaps are now seeing everything that is wrong with mandating a direct buy-in to private industries, and not a public sector tax.

Obama is another private sector tool.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Draxler: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
ivolt:

If an article that stated that CNN fired 3 staffs for airing a false news is the evidence that CNN is fake news,
then I have just wasted my time debating.
I generally don't debate anyone who takes Trump's tweets as facts
especially those made against his perceived oppoonents.

CNN rating has not fallen, just because Trump said it doesn't mean he is right.
Peace!
Google project veritas and watch the videos of what CNN producers were saying behind the scenes. Two of them said that the Trump Russia stories were a "nothingburger" and they were pushing it to increase ratings. It's on video on YouTube, just type project veritas. Now explain to me why anyone should trust CNN after their producers are admitting to lying to push ratings. This has absolutely nothing to do with Trump. Not a Trump supporter.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by schwarzkopf(m): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
Wyttcat:
Disgusting filth that you are, you know nothing about America except what CNN and their minions tell you. So it's now about airport? How has the world class airport benefited your life? You are still an angry bullshitt-fed ghetto bumpkin who can't seem to make headway despite living off of hardworking taxpayers dime. Your outlook on life has already pointed you to your disastrous future of hate, pain and bigotry. There are no tent cities or Idps in any red states and are not bankrupt. Have you checked how people are trooping out of your blue states in to red? You are probably too dumb to notice. Fool, go and boil your single hotdog and eat it with roach infested bread bought with food stamp, oloshi!

Hey you worthless filthy fathered by millions hewers of wood that take turn on the loser LovePeddler you call mother, hey you useless no good, disguising, vain glorious, human virus. Unlike you jobless food stamp dependent piece of human excrete. I work in a place where no one in your family tree of never do well can even man the security outpost. Go drown in your sorrow loser, red state are bulll***shit where no sensible American wanna stay, the remnant of the past still plaguing the place. But losers with the IQ of a lab mouse like you come here yapping bulllshit. May the good guy up in the sky strike your whole lineage with unimaginable calamity. The dumbskull simpleton have the world view of trisomy afflicted toddler, the punditry of foolishness, you are to the world what messi is to football. The food scavenging, public transport living dumbbell is so verse in the subject of eating from the dust bin.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Wyttcat: 4:15am On Aug 18, 2017
Homeless bumkin, what a load of bukum,
you sound like a broken record. I won't be surprised if you turn out to be a panhandler out of your tent city. Foolish POS, food stamp has rendered your life useless. You are not American, so stop pretending.
schwarzkopf:

Hey you worthless filthy fathered by millions hewers of wood that take turn on the loser LovePeddler you call mother, hey you useless no good, disguising, vain glorious, human virus. Unlike you jobless food stamp dependent piece of human excrete. I work in a place where no one in your family tree of never do well can even man the security outpost. Go drown in your sorrow loser, red state are bulll***shit where no sensible American wanna stay, the remnant of the past still plaguing the place. But losers with the IQ of a lab mouse like you come here yapping bulllshit. May the good guy up in the sky strike your whole lineage with unimaginable calamity. The dumbskull simpleton have the world view of trisomy afflicted toddler, the punditry of foolishness, you are to the world what messi is to football. The food scavenging, public transport living dumbbell is so verse in the subject of eating from the dust bin.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Wyttcat: 4:19am On Aug 18, 2017
Where do you think those rats live, on your head? Go and carry your placard and follow to the city centre to protest with your useless waste of existence.
Abbeybailey:
Mr Kwashiokor, you are not even coherent. What's sewere rat, it must be the effects of malaria and thyphoid on you . Okrika wearing piece of hungry mongrel.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Abbeybailey(m): 4:27am On Aug 18, 2017
Worthless cave hunter, it's after 4am and a useless okrika wearing, yellow eyed, brown teeth hungry scum couldn't sleep because of mosquito and rats in his one room mega mansion filled with sewage. Your are inheritance of generational curse is yours forever.
Wyttcat:
Where do you think those rats live, on your head? Go and carry your placard and follow to the city centre to protest, useless waste of existence.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Wyttcat: 4:33am On Aug 18, 2017
Homeless bitcch, done dumpster-diving for your dinner yet? Or you will be sharing a plate with the neighborhood's stray dog again? You better go back to where you came from since frustration is having the best of you.
Abbeybailey:
Worthless cave hunter, it's after 4am and a useless okrika wearing, yellow eyed, brown teeth hungry scum couldn't sleep because of mosquito and rats in his one room mega mansion filled with sewage. Your are inheritance of generational curse is yours forever.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Abbeybailey(m): 4:35am On Aug 18, 2017
Village cvnt, I hope the ritualists in your backward no electricity and sewage filled city use your charred brain for their fetish.
Wyttcat:
Homeless bitcch, done dumpster-diving for your dinner yet? Or you will be sharing a place with the neighborhood's stray dog again? You better go back to where you came from since frustration is having the best of you.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Wyttcat: 4:37am On Aug 18, 2017
Broke ass niggar, you are from a poor country and just try to compensate.
Abbeybailey:
Village cvnt, I hope the ritualists in your backward no electricity and sewage filled city use your charred brain for their fetish.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Abbeybailey(m): 4:41am On Aug 18, 2017
Mr Atlanta, you can't even spell the N word properly. Go and cure the malaria and typhoid that's destroying the little that's left of your charred brain. A guy that can hardly eats twice a day foaming in the mouth . No wonder you are destined to perpetual life of poverty.
Wyttcat:
Broke ass niggar, you are from a poor country and just try to compensate.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Wyttcat: 4:46am On Aug 18, 2017
Niggah can be spelled any how, it doesn't matter. Spare me your life history of how you can't afford to eat twice, get a job and stop being a bum. Also get your malaria treated, I'm tired of your list of diseases you are battling with. Your life must be really pathetic.
Abbeybailey:
Mr Atlanta, you can't even spell the N word properly. Go and cure the malaria and typhoid that's destroying the little that's left of your charred brain. A guy that can hardly eats twice a day foaming in the mouth . No wonder you are destined to perpetual life of poverty.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Abbeybailey(m): 4:52am On Aug 18, 2017
Sorry dickhead, we don't have mosquitos where I live so malaria is out. Your brain is being damaged by the mosquitos in the sewage one room mega mansion you live in. Okrika king, how is treating you with less than $2 you earn daily. Will send you to the poor house by using your feeding money to buy data. My data is unlimited thanks to AT&T.
Wyttcat:
Niggah can be spelled any how, it doesn't matter. Spare me your life history of how you can't afford to eat twice, get a job and stop being a bum. Also get your malaria treated, I'm tired of your list of diseases you are battling with. Your life must be really pathetic.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Wyttcat: 4:59am On Aug 18, 2017
Sorry dumbass, you sound like you live on a dumpster. You are probably illegal in the country too! You are sick in the head. Who asked you about your internet provider? So if you could get service with AT&T, what stops others from doing same? I know your kind, always trying to show you are living it up while.you are on the low side. Empty barrels make most noise.
Abbeybailey:
Sorry dickhead, we don't have mosquitos where I live so malaria is out. Your brain is being damaged by the mosquitos in the sewage one room mega mansion you live in. Okrika king, how is treating you with less than $2 you earn daily. Will send you to the poor house by using your feeding money to buy data. My data is unlimited thanks to AT&T.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Abbeybailey(m): 5:05am On Aug 18, 2017
Keep using your limited resources buying data while mine is unlimited. Okrika wearing, yellow eyed kwashiokor ravaged fooool. Unlike you who can't sleep in your one room smelly mansion, its 1005pm here and I will be going to bed soon. I hope those mosquitos do more job on your charred brain. Good night Mr Atlanta in the village.
Wyttcat:
Sorry dumbass, you sound like you live on a dumpster. You are probably illegal in the country too! You are sick in the head. Who ask you about your internet provider? So if you could get service with AT&T, what stops others from doing same? I know your kind, always trying to show you are living it up while.you are on the low side. Empty barrels make most noise.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Wyttcat: 5:14am On Aug 18, 2017
Let me use my data oo! It's free from mtn and they are not complaining. I would really love to see you and what you wear because you have shouted okika and kwashiokor so many times that I can bet it's a description of yourself.You had the opportunity to see my house and I see yours but you refused because you know you are a lowlife bum.
Abbeybailey:
Keep using your limited resources buying data while mine is unlimited. Okrika wearing, yellow eyed kwashiokor ravaged fooool. Unlike you who can't sleep in your one room smelly mansion, its 1005pm here and I will be going to bed soon. I hope those mosquitos do more job on your charred brain. Good night Mr Atlanta in the village.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Abbeybailey(m): 5:26am On Aug 18, 2017
Viilage scum, your rented one room sewage filled hell hole. We don't have face me and face you in the Land of Lincoln. Third World Ghetto rat.
Wyttcat:
Let me use my data oo! It's free from mtn and they are not complaining. I would really love to see you and what you wear because you have shouted okika and kwashiokor so many times that I can bet it's a description of yourself.You had the opportunity to see my house and I see yours but you refused because you know you are a lowlife bum.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by Wyttcat: 5:42am On Aug 18, 2017
I thought you were going to fake sleep?
Lowlife, you better tell us the problem you have so we can find the best treatment for you. Filthy POS, keep fantasizing, it will soon hit you. Land of Lincoln.ko land of lonatan ni, you could even be typing from under a bridge or at best in your Idps tent.
Abbeybailey:
Viilage scum, your rented one room sewage filled hell hole. We don't have face me and face you in the Land of Lincoln. Third World Ghetto rat.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by MiaB(f): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
The left media is not been nice to Trump at all. What happened in Charlottesvile should be condemned by every reasonable person but you should put the blame squarely on everyone involved. People got a PERMIT to protest against a statue that they see is expressive of their history and Antsafi and the other left wing terrorists with no permit came to cause trouble.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by MiaB(f): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
The left media is not been nice to Trump at all. What happened in Charlottesvile should be condemned by every reasonable person but you should put the blame squarely on everyone involved. People got a PERMIT to protest against a statue that they see is expressive of their history and Antsafi and the other left wing terrorists with no permit came to cause trouble.
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by MiaB(f): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by KingSango(m): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
Can't believe Africans bought into the Obama hype. There's only one reason Obama has the most twits ever, "Sango".

I have exposed him very badly, take notice: https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

1 Share

Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by greatfa2013(m): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:

I'm never sick to care about insurance. I am fully aware of the risks of suddenly falling ill or a bizarre unforeseeable. If anything happens, God will do the needful cool no insurance can stop it. Most ppl however don't gamble with their life (or their children's) so they'll diligently pay into the system, which is fine.

No one should be forced to pay into this system

If it is composery to have a car insurance why is it a problem when health insurance is made composery?

My friend, saying God will do the needful, make your complete statement not practicable? And if i may ask, what needful will God come down from heaven to do on earth? Are you a deeperlife member or what?
Re: Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) by MiaB(f): 8:42am On Sep 04, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) / Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) / William Ruto Declared Kenya President-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.