Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) (90406 Views)

Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage / Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by loomer: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
jakD:

But you know there is nothing you and I can do about it other than to simply respect ourselves by leaving the camouflage for them!

People will definitely always wear camo

What will u tell someone who has lived like a decade or more of his life outside naija who's used to wearing camouflage clothes, then comes to visit but doesn't know about the stupid law.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by labake1(f): 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
I thought they do say Soldiers don't beat ladies
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by loomer: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:

If you are robbed by anyone in military outfits, what will you say? You will say soldier, abi?

Make una continue.

And what makes u thing most of them are not military men?
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by luluman: 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
apoti:
Soldiers are meant to protect civilians from terror and not terrorise them.

This trend of military men harassing innocent civilian has got to stop

O' yes. But the trend of civilians wearing dresses & fit not meant for them should also stop.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by jakD: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
loomer:

People will definitely always wear camo

What will u tell someone who has lived like a decade or more of his life outside naija who's used to wearing camouflage clothes, then comes to visit but doesn't know about the stupid law.

I rest my case.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by LionDeLeo: 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
loomer:

And what makes u thing most of them are not military men?
If a military man robs with his Uniform and the military gets indicted, fine but what is most detested is for a raw civilian to do that and still get the military indicted.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Eberex(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rubbish. This is last year story. I guess no more news to post
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by loomer: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:

If a military man robs with his Uniform and the military gets indicted, fine but what is most detested is for a raw civilian to do that and still get the military indicted.

Like I said, how would u know he's military unless he's caught?
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nigerian soldier and cheating civilian be like bread and butter.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by loomer: 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
jakD:

I rest my case.

No be say I dey try to make argument o, I just want make we dey condemn the ways men in uniform use to resolve issues
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by wizod(m): 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nigeria is cursed. Here in Norway u can wear camouflage in as much as u're not disturbing anybody but in naija u wil be treated like a thief
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Lalas247(f): 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
Pusyiter:
In as much as I dont support her, but not for these guyz to go this far! I dislike seeing a woman abused.
Yes but then it's like going to Dubai ( not the tourist sites ) , Iraq and wearing Mini skirt .. some meet the knife
I wont wear camo either just saying .. but law needs to be changed if it was a man they flogged no one would say anything really
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by LionDeLeo: 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
aputel:

We need to be objective here , we have all read of kidnappers and ritualist putting on the camoflague to wreck havoc . At times they will even be on the express robbing and killing and once the public see the army uniform they fall into the trap. Many people have been led away to their death by fake army uniform .
The army has maintained the stand over and over ,that the uniform is for the military. You could have well argue that the woman can wear police uniform or immigration uniform . Which kind of noise is she making ? The lady is utterly irresponsible going by his manners and cries, she is not even ashamed at all with her expired brazier. I hold no one any apology for this . Let us be civil , it is for our own interest .

You are 100% correct. But Nigerians, by our nature, we don't even know what is good for us and as long as it has to do with disobedience to constituted authorities, we must just indulge in it.

Some are even arguing they must wear it and when cases of crimes by men in uniforms are announced, they will still be the first to shout insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by talebearer123: 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
I sincerely cant allow my kids to grow up in this evil society. No!
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by vertueptime: 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
Its her fault, why she no run
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by LionDeLeo: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
loomer:

Like I said, how would u know he's military unless he's caught?
Even if not caught and the military gets indicted, it is still okay and by far better than a situation where a civilian does that and still get the military involved.

O boy, abeg e don do, I no fit shout.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Pusyiter(m): 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
....but thank God it was not someone like you because if it were you, I know what I would have done!
Lalas247:

Yes but then it's like going to Dubai ( not the tourist sites ) , Iraq and wearing Mini skirt .. some meet the knife
I wont wear camo either just saying .. but law needs to be changed if it was a man they flogged no one would say anything really
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by manbuchai: 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
I hate this country,how can you treat your fellow citizen in such way?Women needs respect.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by zino01: 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
mad country with mad people
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by jakD: 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
loomer:

No be say I dey try to make argument o, I just want make we dey condemn the ways men in uniform use to resolve issues

I did condemn the act too but when you are in Rome, you have to behave like a Roman.. I mean, this is Nigeria, military detest sharing its uniform with civilians, let's simply adhere. In North Eastern part, haven't you heard of the terrorists disguising in military uniform to carry out attack? Armed robbers as well disguise in military uniform to carry out attack... Let's leave the uniform and stick to our fine and better clothes.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Organs(m): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hmm, na wah for we Nigerians. Sensationalization and nonsense all over the place. Eval or whoever is posting this pics is just posting for comment or discussion and not to get solution to the problem. Most of those commenting are all talking trash and rubbish. Also, the lady herself, what did she say 3 army, no names, description etc now if anyone wants to follow this up where will you start?? So what to do, when posting things like this, have at the back of your mind that you want to change situation and behaviour of the Nigerian Military towards its citizens. 1. Stop joining pictures or trying to sensationalize it, that will make most people throw it away, because the people in the pics are different, it was two different incidents. 2. While filming ask the victim questions, names, location etc so people can trace this to actual people. NOTE: The situation where the army abused a disabled got attention and i guarantee you it will not happen again, also the situation where a trainee abused a sure-p staff got attention as well and was investigated, though i don't know the outcome. So was the one that soldiers made people roll in muddy water. Lets stop the nonsense talk, endless nigeria zoo, Nigeria this and that, all that is getting us nowhere and actually get evidences that can be traced to actual offenders. That way, we can effect change.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by loomer: 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
jakD:

I did condemn the act too but when you are in Rome, you have to behave like a Roman.. I mean, this is Nigeria, military detest sharing its uniform with civilians, let's simply adhere. In North Eastern part, haven't you heard of the terrorists disguising in military uniform to carry out attack? Armed robbers as well disguise in military uniform to carry out attack... Let's leave the uniform and stick to our fine and better clothes.

OK boss
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Chukazu: 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
jakD:
There are several designed clothes in the market, why then would you choose to buy what willbring
you embarrassment!
Well, that was too much from the military. But why are the civilians remaining adamant from stopping to wear the camouflage? Even if the officers will be punished for the stupid act, the disgrace given to such civilian cannot be washed or erased.

SHEKAU has been wearing military camouflage for years but Nigerian army can't even touch him
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by jakD: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
Chukazu:

SHEKAU has been wearing military camouflage for years but Nigerian army can't even touch him

I dare Shekau to move freely in the public or around the soldiers and see what happen next.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
Pussymonster:
Soldier:- why are you wearing this military outfit are you a soldier ?

Me :- yes, I am a soldier for Christ

Soldiers [img]http:///a/img923/4996/wpLHKt.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ayo Fayose and Dino Melaye have worn camouflage several times... no soldier dare to touch them.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Tunbolity(m): 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
jakD:
There are several designed clothes in the market, why then would you choose to buy what willbring
you embarrassment!
Well, that was too much from the military. But why are the civilians remaining adamant from stopping to wear the camouflage? Even if the officers will be punished for the stupid act, the disgrace given to such civilian cannot be washed or erased.
No soldier has the right to beat anyone for wearing military uniform, all a soldier can do is to hand over such person to police for prosecution and which the punishment is just 1 month imprisonment with option of fine but unfortunately, we have uneducated and uncivilised animals in the NA hence, the reason for this inhuman treatment meted out to the lady
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by dlaw70(m): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
c them acting like the girl is book haram.meanwhile wen they c book boys...who get that bird picture that be looking with left eye abeg?
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Orpe7(m): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
When ir village people want to treat ur fvckup grin
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Dscrb: 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
Slay mama has been slayn..no further comment .
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Austin234(m): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
No, this is inhuman
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by jakD: 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
Tunbolity:

No soldier has the right to beat anyone for wearing military uniform, all a soldier can do is to hand over such person to police for prosecution and which the punishment is just 1 month imprisonment with option of fine but unfortunately, we have uneducated and uncivilised animals in the NA hence, the reason for this inhuman treatment meted out to the lady

I month imprisonment
Don't you think the punishment is better
Nigeria prison isn't a place one can even pray to stay for a second.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Ladies Fight Publicly, Disgrace & Strip Themselves (Pics, Video) / 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America / Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.