Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

What Does It Mean To Pray/worship In Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean To Pray/worship In Spirit (522 Views)

Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church / Residents Worship In Their Burnt Church After Plateau Massacre. Photos / Prophet Mezziah Mrakpor & His Members Worship In Waterlogged Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean To Pray/worship In Spirit by ben4ever(m): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
I need a good answer from a good Christian
Re: What Does It Mean To Pray/worship In Spirit by NoWorries7(m): 1:40am On Aug 17, 2017
Based on my own understanding. I can't explain it. Sometimes a joy will just overwhelm you, and you just start singing inside, and praising GOD. Because the spirit, is always aware of the works of the LORD, in your life... Just remember, whenever that joy comes, take note of the song that follows it... The joy always comes with a song... From the spirit. Mostly when the LORD has done a new thing in your life, unknown to you...

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Pray/worship In Spirit by ben4ever(m): 2:55am On Aug 17, 2017
I think i have found myself in such moments
Re: What Does It Mean To Pray/worship In Spirit by Kobojunkie: 12:16am On Mar 08
NoWorries7:
Based on my own understanding. I can't explain it. Sometimes a joy will just overwhelm you, and you just start singing inside, and praising GOD. Because the spirit, is always aware of the works of the LORD, in your life... Just remember, whenever that joy comes, take note of the song that follows it... The joy always comes with a song... From the spirit. Mostly when the LORD has done a new thing in your life, unknown to you...
This response is nonsense!

(1) (Reply)

Sept. 2017 Holy Ghost Service(abba Father 7) / Where To Find Herbalists With Highest Power And Knowledge In Yoruba Land / Could These Be The Characteristics Of A GOOD Christain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.