Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters (23220 Views)

Buhari Donates Two Cows To Corpers In Katsina For Sallah Celebration / Akeredolu Orders Ondo APC Members To Return Buhari-Osinbajo Campaign Vehicle / President Buhari Arrives Daura For Sallah. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2017
The Igbos are jittery already.

1 Like

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by iamdynamite(m): 9:19am On Aug 17, 2017
Cyynthia:
Very useless president..
He's wants to come back again and give Sallah message in Hausa language and marginalise my Yoruba brother and sisters again.
why are crying more than the bereaved? who send you angry

1 Like

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by Saintp(m): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2017
Buhari is a cash cow to the UK. Do you know how much the UK is making off buhari? Left for his doctors, he should stay till 2020 sef. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by LORDLARGE(m): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2017
Hmmm the law of Karma is definetly true!!

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2017
Yes Buhari should come back. Oshinbade is an incompetent coordinator.
Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by sunnyside16(m): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2017
We now have office of the cabal i think

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by lycan2: 9:23am On Aug 17, 2017
what are you saying? this guy was put there because there believed in his integrity, morality sense of patriotism that is what being a president entails, you dont give the presidency power but the presidency gives you power if he values the respect nigerians have for that sit of power he would resign because nigerians are losing the respect for that sit of power because of the way our leaders are treating that REMEMBER THE POWER OF THE PRESIDENCY IS THE POWER RESPECT WHICH THE PEOPLE GIVE TO IT
agbangam:

My brother u really get tym to dey reply those Pigs n Idiots, d dude u quoted if he were to be employed by Mobil and he's down wit a sickness for more than 3months, i can bet my 2months salary dat; dat same guy won't resign. Dem just naturally hate PMB so those their moral talk PMB resigning is just a gimmick, dey want PMB out by all means. Children of looters n Saboteurs.

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by jfleece(m): 9:24am On Aug 17, 2017
This country is lost in confusion...

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by saydfact(m): 9:25am On Aug 17, 2017
do u bundle a man that looks OK now and on his feet?
Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by MEGAWATCH: 9:28am On Aug 17, 2017
9jakohai:

In Yaradua's case, the man did not properly hand over to GEJ, and as a result there was something of a power vaccum, leading to many issues until the NA did the needful and made GEJ acting President.

Bubu on the other hand properly handed over to Osibanjo. APC learned form the mistakes PDP made.

Buhari ask Yaradua to hand over power or get impeach because he was to sick rule Nigeria and not because he did not hand over properly. Please quote correctly to avoid misleading the public.

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by nduboss(m): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2017
What's my business
Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by vislabraye(m): 9:33am On Aug 17, 2017
Let them not put this man yo his grave...
Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by djbussy(m): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2017
Hahahaha! Examples of " Awon oloriburuku."
Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by lildush(m): 9:37am On Aug 17, 2017
plottin to bring him back. is he a baby? dis is a stupid post joor. next....
Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by wildchild02: 9:38am On Aug 17, 2017
Health is wealth, where there's life there's hope

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by seniwellsFX: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2017
9jakohai:

While I won't mind if PMB leaves office to properly take care of his health, the issue is you don't sack a worker in the middle of a chronic illness unless the employment contract specifically permits it.

After all I have personally known a chief exec who was laid up for over 3 months with injuries from an accident who was not sacked, and resumed his post after a full recovery.

Plus, Osibanjo is acting president. Govt is still working.
pls read through the lines and get the complete situation of things.. the example u gave at least had the company in mention having a full knowledge of the exact physical condition(accident) that the chief executive was in. In the case of pmb, for 3months,the employers of pmb(Nigerians) do not know exactly what is wrong with their staff. Do u think that company would have continued to retain that chief executive if he went AWOL claiming to be sick without the firm knowing exactly what is wrong with him? Not all Nigerians are politicians or connected to politicians...we just need a functioning country

1 Like

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by deeone10: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2017
hmm sick president with a sick nation

1 Like

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by tonio2wo: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2017
Good plan!
Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by Nbote(m): 9:59am On Aug 17, 2017
9jakohai:

While I won't mind if PMB leaves office to properly take care of his health, the issue is you don't sack a worker in the middle of a chronic illness unless the employment contract specifically permits it.

After all I have personally known a chief exec who was laid up for over 3 months with injuries from an accident who was not sacked, and resumed his post after a full recovery.

Plus, Osibanjo is acting president. Govt is still working.

Some of U are jus pathetic... Now let me ask U, did d Chief Exec u claim to know disclose d extent of his injuries or not? U do know d company was fully aware of his conditions ryt? Now if I ask u what exactly is d President suffering from? Do Nigerians know what their President is been treated for? Did Nigerians get to know wen their President even got ill? Stop justifying nonsense with foolishness..

1 Like

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by nedu666: 10:16am On Aug 17, 2017
9jakohai:

In Yaradua's case, the man did not properly hand over to GEJ, and as a result there was something of a power vaccum, leading to many issues until the NA did the needful and made GEJ acting President.

Bubu on the other hand properly handed over to Osibanjo. APC learned form the mistakes PDP made.
wrong, d north learnt from their mistakes under yaradua. secondly, they hve learnt dat sometins are acheived with sense than might. third they learnt from tinubu and yorubas that controlling d press is more important than muzzling them

1 Like

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by michoim(m): 10:16am On Aug 17, 2017
Now I know that SR have turn into desperate liars. Everyone knows that Sallah is in the first week of September, and judging by the president recent statements himself that he is fit and willing to return, and that he will return soon; one should naturally expect him back in the country even long enough before Sallah. So what is SR now insinuating? Is only the illogical,insensible and satanically biased that SR can sell their dummies and would swallow it.

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by ola5858: 10:18am On Aug 17, 2017
Don't say apc learnt from the mistake PDP made say instead hausa people don't want to lose power to a southern again. PDP was a peaceful party then bro.
9jakohai:

1 Like

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by balanceofterror1(m): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2017
9jakohai:

Fake news

1 Like

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 17, 2017
agbangam:

My brother u really get tym to dey reply those Pigs n Idiots, d dude u quoted if he were to be employed by Mobil and he's down wit a sickness for more than 3months, i can bet my 2months salary dat; dat same guy won't resign. Dem just naturally hate PMB so those their moral talk about PMB resigning is just a gimmick, dey want PMB out by all means. Children of looters n Saboteurs.

you sound very angry ...and i wonder why?

What exactly is making you so upset if I may ask ?

Anger builds up bile within the system incase You didn't know and. All that unexpended bile builds up in the liver and turns to toxins which damage liver cells

You really need to get your anger checked out

I can recommend a very good anger therapist

Are you in there in Nigeria currently?

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by EmekaBlue(m): 10:23am On Aug 17, 2017
Saintp:
Buhari is a cash cow to the UK. Do you know how much the UK is making off buhari? Left for his doctors, he should stay till 2020 sef. Lol
grin you are very wise...

1 Like

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by Quality20(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2017
rozayx5:
undecided

Anyone against a foreign based president is now ipob

So many shallow Brain's on this forum
it's iPod. u r now either ipob or iPad
Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2017
Abeg this Sahara Reporters should stop playing mind games with us. Everything said here is simply based on what we know already might happen. The odds are very high that PMB will return any moment so why turn that to another conspiracy? Every time cabal!
Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by ib0221: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2017
What kind of reportage\news is this? They don't need to plot. There is no reason for any caledestine move.
Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by dee02(m): 10:59am On Aug 17, 2017
Words fail me. undecided
Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by ayo2008: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2017
Beware of this dubious Guy he is a scam!

Trusted Data Plans:- Data Bundle Reselling Company; we have been offering data bundles 2014 and are verified and listed by Quickteller and Cashenvoy for Online

Payment processing.
Call/Whatsapp/SMS bellow

Pay with MTN Recharge cards. You can also make VTU transfer etc..

?*DAILY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
15GB @ 1000

?*WEEKLY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
10GB @ 1000
15GB @ 1300

?*[MONTHLY PLANS] 38days duration (Both day and night)*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
4GB @ 1000
5GB @ 1200
7.5GB @ 1,500
10GB @ 2,000
15GB @ 2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

?*NIGHT PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
5GB @ 800
10GB @ 1000
15gb @ 1200

?*Unlimited* @ 3000# 90days duration ( Available on all Netwrk)

Pay with MTN Recharge cards. You can also make VTU transfer etc.. just Your Number Is needed... You should know that's this is data shared, no code, and it's not a

cheat..
#GodBless You As You Patronize Us...

WHATSAPP= @nairaland

Beware of this dubious Guy he is a scam
Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by smartnero24(m): 11:19am On Aug 17, 2017
Integrityfarms:
The worst thing to happen to a man is when his presence and absence doesn't matter in a given circumstance.

PMB, is gone for the worst

Well said bro!!

ATM Bubu is just existing ceremonially. Even if he does come back, it is for the benefit of the cabals who'll still make the decisions while Bubu keeps snapping fotos.

1 Like

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by whitestar01(m): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2017
But this man is too sick & old to be a president.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment / Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette / Saraki Orders The Investigation Of Umar, CCT Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.