Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life (46906 Views)

Ik Ogbonna, Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo At 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere / Davido Excited To See His 'wife' After Almost 2 Months / Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by holluphemydavid(m): 8:30am On Aug 17, 2017
dis guy must be a chronic lier,was he born with a silver spoon,in dis nigeria saying he is entering keke for d first time shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by Humility017(m): 8:30am On Aug 17, 2017
DRPAIT123:
if this news make FP,I will donate my balls to the people of Biafra
hope you keep your words
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by Freethought(m): 8:30am On Aug 17, 2017
Lubbish!!!
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by tizzle(m): 8:30am On Aug 17, 2017
but you have climbed okada before abi?

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by Unbreakable007: 8:30am On Aug 17, 2017
shocked
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by EmekaBlue(m): 8:30am On Aug 17, 2017
DRPAIT123:
We are waiting for ur balls at okija shrine...If you dont come deliver it, it will dissapear from u tonyt.
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by Halifaxguy: 8:30am On Aug 17, 2017
Who cares.....? Anything for attention.
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 17, 2017
NairaEffect:
Where is the news here?

News keh?

Boda mi, looking for news on Nairaland these days is like looking for Buhari at Aso Rock this morning.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by youngerikina40(m): 8:32am On Aug 17, 2017
And d keke neat lyk mehn
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by rovher: 8:33am On Aug 17, 2017
Interesting
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by chizzy161(f): 8:33am On Aug 17, 2017
DRPAIT123:

We the people of Biafra humbly wish to inform you that your dirty balls are rejected.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by mikejj(m): 8:33am On Aug 17, 2017
grin mtcheww abeg tune the next story
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by cadre88(m): 8:33am On Aug 17, 2017
We the Goro chewing people of arewa humbly reject the offer, he can donate it to the Afonjizzles
uzoclinton:
We the people of Biafra humbly reject your balls, you can give it to the arewas..

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by KingRexUb(m): 8:33am On Aug 17, 2017
DRPAIT123:
U can strat now
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by CairoCharles: 8:33am On Aug 17, 2017
Why is he now telling us sad
So we should starting pounding cucumber angry
Nansense
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by ozidy1: 8:35am On Aug 17, 2017
DRPAIT123:

Time to donate cos it just made it
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by otswag(m): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2017
Opuro oshi.wehdon sir
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by Amberon11: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2017
I remember the day my dad first entered a keke. He was so excited. He just entered , went down the street and came back. undecided
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by possesscable(m): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2017
DRPAIT123:

oya where d balls
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 17, 2017
So childish
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by OlaMiki: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2017
so what is he feeling like ?!!!!!!!!!!!! Bill Gate ? yeye tin
Jeus:
Nigerian Celebrity Designer, Yomi Casual shared exciting news today as he entered a Keke Napep for the first time in his life in Warri, Delta.

The younger brother of Nigerian Comedian, AY shared the update on his instagram, captioned: "FIRST TIME IN KEKE #warriisbeautiful"

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/yomi-casual-excited-to-enter-keke-napep.html

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by lonelydora: 8:49am On Aug 17, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Me too...I entered one and was excited to see Biafran flag in a keke today. smiley

99.8% of Kekes in Rivers, South East states, South South states have Biafra flags in them. Haven't you seen the Biafra ID card the riders hold these days?

Biafra has come to stay. grin

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by Fhowe: 8:50am On Aug 17, 2017
It might sound as if he his boasting but it is very possible keke is relatively new in many places in Naija I dont think keke is up to 10 years in Naija I remembered it started when Marwa was the Lagos Administrator it is very possible .
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by Myself2(m): 8:51am On Aug 17, 2017
What is a keke please
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by Fhowe: 8:52am On Aug 17, 2017
In places like Benin and warri keke is new it was more of okada until bikes were stopped so it might be true
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by lightwind(m): 8:54am On Aug 17, 2017
lol,see this man,thats one of ur keke now others are still on the road....9ja guys wit formings are like 5n6.
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by moorevic(m): 9:00am On Aug 17, 2017
How is this news?
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by perdollar(m): 9:04am On Aug 17, 2017
DRPAIT123:
ur balls na expired organs, carry give ur fellow afonjas. dem go use am make kobo kobo

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:08am On Aug 17, 2017
UGLY PRETENDER.
Re: Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life by FILEBE(m): 9:08am On Aug 17, 2017
Did you guys notice that someone had to take the picture for him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) / MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation / DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.