Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply (1524 Views)

Let's Identify The Ways Satan Fight Christian Faith And Profer Solutions / If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar / ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by butterflylion: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2017
0temAtum:

Arindin mushin keep calling me Samuel even in your dreams and maybe evolution will change me to Samuel cheesy

I have given you your 5 mins of fame. No be you be hopefullandlord. Let him man up and step up.

You can now step out or step down. Any approach is Okay.

Hopeless wimp can speak for himself or he borrow you his mouth ni?
Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by 0temAtum: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2017
butterflylion:

Arindin mushin keep calling me Samuel even in your dreams and maybe evolution will change me to Samuel cheesy

I have given you your 5 mins of fame. No be you be hopefullandlord. Let him man up and step up.

You can now step out or step down. Any approach is Okay.

Hopeless wimp can speak for himself or he borrow you his mouth ni?

I am the VOLTRON OF HOPEFULLANDLORD. Samuel Ekwueme, what you don't understand is that HopefulLandlord won't stoop too low to engage you in a debate. Many christians who followed you as their role model before you duped Mrbllymer and Ubachi of 6 million naira are now regretting ever wasting their time supporting you. Landlord will debate anybody who's not a thief. Shalom cool

1 Like

Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by butterflylion: 9:51am On Sep 20, 2017
Attention seeking on a whole other level. grin

So hopefullandlord has passed his mouth and fingers to you cheesy

How much lower can he sink grin

Debate is now a death sentence that he needs every manner of voltron to defend him from. cheesy

It's a pirry. A real pirry grin
Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by 0temAtum: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2017
butterflylion:
Attention seeking on a whole other level. grin

So hopefullandlord has passed his mouth and fingers to you cheesy

How much lower can he sink grin

Debate is now a death sentence that he needs every manner of voltron to defend him from. cheesy

It's a pirry. A real pirry grin
Samuel Ekweme, I am a voltron as I've said before. I'll be arguing for him for now. So you can go ahead and open a thread, I'll be the one to do the argument. You can as well invite Onyemaechi to the thread, let's see what he has to offer from the land of the dead cheesy How he stole money while he was a treasurer of the community of Umuajata is a revelation for another day. Of course you acquired some of his traits. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by Wilgrea7(m): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2017
the OP didn't state how to identify the true religion.. he just went on to explain with premises supporting Islam, why he feels Islam is the only true religion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adebayor Reveals Why He Converted To Muslim / What Is Wrong With Wearing Dreadlocks To Church / Christians Are Not Afraid Of Atheists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.