Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Little But Tangible. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Little But Tangible. (12010 Views)

Please Anyone Has A Tangible Info About George Davidson & Associate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little But Tangible. by CeeKay17: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
G360:
Hello, good day, I want to tell u guys about how to get paid #200 Naira, #600, #1000 and more per survey of 3 minutes to your paga account, I know it's small. It just money you use to recharge card, but it something -
If you are interested, first open a paga account at mypaga.com
After you have finished registering and opening an account. Go to play store and download streetbees app, register on it using the same phone number you use to register on paga,
Then you should use this referral code "8051SS" when you are ask to input in refer code,. Then do the survey task very easy and simple. In two working days, your money will be in your paga account. Then you can directly transfer from Paga to your bank account.

Guys please don't forget to use the referral codes
(for mypaga1520153489 and 8051SS for Streetbees).

Thanks

OP please help me. I completed two tasks since and its still showing me "uploading task"

Re: Little But Tangible. by cokefanta: 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
Make sure ur internet connection is strong while doing this
and @G360, it is possible to be notify automatically when there are new tasks
thanks.
CeeKay17:

OP please help me. I completed two tasks since and its still showing me "uploading task"
Re: Little But Tangible. by Bbnnaji(f): 5:19am On Oct 01, 2017
cokefanta:
thanks.
i am experiencing same thing too. i hav stromg connection still d same
Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
cokefanta:
thanks.

Yes it is very possible, as long as the app notification setting is enabled on your phone.
Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Bbnnaji:
i am experiencing same thing too. i hav stromg connection still d same

Try uploading your photos, from your phone gallery...
Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
CeeKay17:

Re: Little But Tangible. by Bbnnaji(f): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
G360:

it has been like dat for weeks refusing to clear or upload
Re: Little But Tangible. by deewhydoski(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
G360:
Hello, good day, I want to tell u guys about how to get paid #200 Naira, #600, #1000 and more per survey of 3 minutes to your paga account, I know it's small. It just money you use to recharge card, but it something -
If you are interested, first open a paga account at mypaga.com
After you have finished registering and opening an account. Go to play store and download streetbees app, register on it using the same phone number you use to register on paga,
Then you should use this referral code "8051SS" when you are ask to input in refer code,. Then do the survey task very easy and simple. In two working days, your money will be in your paga account. Then you can directly transfer from Paga to your bank account.

Thanks
Op am finding it difficult to download...it said my device didn't support it.....I tried to download the second one but I don't understand the language

Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
Bbnnaji:
it has been like dat for weeks refusing to clear or upload

Clear the app cache from app settings and try again.
Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
deewhydoski:

Op am finding it difficult to download...it said my device didn't support it.....I tried to download the second one but I don't understand the language

See if there's any pending update on your phone. If there is, update and try downloading it again.

The Streetbees app you should download is the first and not the second one.
Re: Little But Tangible. by Bbnnaji(f): 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
G360:

Clear the app cache from app settings and try again.
ok
Re: Little But Tangible. by olutomine: 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Pls who else got task in Russia today?
I am in Nigeria at the moment.

Re: Little But Tangible. by motta(m): 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
ok
Re: Little But Tangible. by Ileriahur(m): 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
please op! how can I get tasks? since I registered I have only completed just one task. please help. it keep saying no task.
Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 6:29am On Oct 03, 2017
Ileriahur:
please op! how can I get tasks? since I registered I have only completed just one task. please help. it keep saying no task.

There'll be a live task between 8am and 12pm this morning.
Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 10:30am On Oct 03, 2017
Guys hurry now, sign up and do the currently available task, before it's all taken. Please don't forget to use the referral codes

Re: Little But Tangible. by jorlons(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2017
How do you respond to the PayPal email question assuming you don't have any and are there right and wrong answers to the question from your experience? Thanks as you respond and great job btw
Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 10:37am On Oct 03, 2017
jorlons:
How do you respond to the PayPal email question assuming you don't have any and are there right and wrong answers to the question from your experience? Thanks as you respond and great job btw

Streetbees pays Nigerians through Paga not PayPal. Just make sure you sign up with the same phone number for Paga and Streetbees. For PayPal, just use your regular email address as it's inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: Little But Tangible. by jorlons(m): 10:41am On Oct 03, 2017
G360:

Streetbees pays Nigerians through Paga not PayPal. Just make sure you sign up with the same phone number for Paga and Streetbees. For PayPal, just use your regular email address as it's inconsequential.

Ok. Thanks
Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2017
jorlons:

Ok. Thanks

You're welcome
Re: Little But Tangible. by Abdullateef77(m): 12:07am On Oct 06, 2017
following
Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2017
Guys as usual, I got a recent payment. Little but still tangible. If you haven't signed up, what are you waiting for? There'll be a live task before noon tomorrow, so sign up and get set.

Re: Little But Tangible. by Michaelfortune(m): 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
G360:

Don't worry, in 2 to 3 working days time, you'll get your pay.
bro I have registered as you said, done all things but I did not have a PayPal account nor PayPal email address. I only use my gmail account will I still get paid after completing any task??
Re: Little But Tangible. by Beesluv001(m): 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ave register so wen wud i get paid
Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Michaelfortune:
bro I have registered as you said, done all things but I did not have a PayPal account nor PayPal email address. I only use my gmail account will I still get paid after completing any task??

Streetbees pays Nigerians through Paga. Make sure you sign up with the same phone number for Paga and Streetbees. Just use your regular email address for the PayPal as it's inconsequential.
Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
Beesluv001:
Ave register so wen wud i get paid

There'll be a live task tomorrow before noon. Make sure you do it before it's all taken. After two to three working days you'll get your payment in your Paga account.
Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2017
Guys hurry now, sign up and do the currently available tasks on Your Health and Fitness, before it's all taken. Please don't forget to use the referral codes

Re: Little But Tangible. by jayloms: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2017
Is there a way to earn more on this site even if it requires more work/effort?
Re: Little But Tangible. by jumiebanks: 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
Juz completed a task now, how many needs to be done b4 getting paid
Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
jumiebanks:
Juz completed a task now, how many needs to be done b4 getting paid

Just one
Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
jayloms:
Is there a way to earn more on this site even if it requires more work/effort?

Yes. We're working on something, soon you'll be informed.

1 Like

Re: Little But Tangible. by mydeporch(f): 11:12am On Oct 19, 2017
Just finished registering on paga and streetbees. Looks like netwrk needs to be strong. Hope something come up soon so i see what it's like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Important Notice From N-power / Gyrodata Trainee Field Engineers / New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.