Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Little But Tangible. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Little But Tangible. (11997 Views)

Please Anyone Has A Tangible Info About George Davidson & Associate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
mydeporch:
Just finished registering on paga and streetbees. Looks like netwrk needs to be strong. Hope something come up soon so i see what it's like

You can enable the app notification on your phone so you'll be prompted anytime tasks go live.

1 Like

Re: Little But Tangible. by BLESSMME: 6:35am On Oct 22, 2017
G360:
Hello, good day, I want to tell u guys about how to get paid #200 Naira, #600, #1000 and more per survey of 3 minutes to your paga account, I know it's small. It just money you use to recharge card, but it something -
If you are interested, first open a paga account at mypaga.com
After you have finished registering and opening an account. Go to play store and download streetbees app, register on it using the same phone number you use to register on paga,
Then you should use this referral code "8051SS" when you are ask to input in refer code,. Then do the survey task very easy and simple. In two working days, your money will be in your paga account. Then you can directly transfer from Paga to your bank account.

Guys please don't forget to use the referral codes
(for mypaga1520153489 and 8051SS for Streetbees).

Thanks
Just registered and used ur reference code, dou no task yet, pls whatz d reward for referral?
Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
BLESSMME:

Just registered and used ur reference code, dou no task yet, pls whatz d reward for referral?

Hang on and check regularly. Tasks will be available soon.

Additional payment to the task completed.
Re: Little But Tangible. by BLESSMME: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
G360
Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
BLESSMME:
G360
please what does dis mean, 'your earning graph will unlock when you complete more stories?

The "earning graph" displays how much you've earned since you joined Streetbees. So when you earn from your first few tasks, the display comes up.
Re: Little But Tangible. by jumiebanks: 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
When will d payment b made, ve done 2 surveys already but nothing yet
Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
jumiebanks:
When will d payment b made, ve done 2 surveys already but nothing yet

Soon brother. Be patient.
Re: Little But Tangible. by saidubaba: 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
Good to hear this
Re: Little But Tangible. by Senigentle(m): 6:16am On Oct 24, 2017
Won't they demand for a certain number of referral before am able to withdraw? Can one withdraw without making any referral?
Re: Little But Tangible. by Senigentle(m): 6:26am On Oct 24, 2017
Which email is PayPal email? Please explain to avoid making a mistake
Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 6:32am On Oct 24, 2017
Senigentle:
Which email is PayPal email? Please explain to avoid making a mistake

Streetbees pays Nigerians through Paga not PayPal. So just make sure you sign up with the same phone number for Paga and Streetbees. Use your regular email address for PayPal as it's inconsequential.
Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 6:35am On Oct 24, 2017
Senigentle:
Won't they demand for a certain number of referral before am able to withdraw? Can one withdraw without making any referral?

Referrals or no referrals you still earn by completing live tasks. So it's not compulsory.
Re: Little But Tangible. by Senigentle(m): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
G360:

Referrals or no referrals you still earn by completing live tasks. So it's not compulsory.

Alright. Thanks
Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
Senigentle:

Alright. Thanks

You're welcome
Re: Little But Tangible. by BLESSMME: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
G360:
Guys hurry now, sign up and do the currently available task, before it's all taken. Please don't forget to use the referral codes

Please how many tasks can someone do in a day? Let's say you see like 241 tasks, how many can you do?
Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 6:10am On Oct 25, 2017
BLESSMME:

Please how many tasks can someone do in a day? Let's say you see like 241 tasks, how many can you do?

The more tasks you do, the more pay you make.
Re: Little But Tangible. by BLESSMME: 7:50am On Oct 25, 2017
G360:

The more tasks you do, the more pay you make.
Thanks a lot
Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 9:23am On Oct 25, 2017
BLESSMME:

Thanks a lot
Kudos too for always replying
I did my first task on health and fitness on Saturday, but I avnt bin paid till now
I did anoda task ystday on social spaces, dou dey told me 'ineligible' for d task bcoz of d answer I gave, but I finished it and dey added it to my stories and d amount I should get, dia wia up to 241 tasks dat ystday, but I did only dat one, dey said i should try anoda task among d 241, but when i clicked finish for d first one, dey didnt bring out anoda one for me to do, dat was what prompted my question yesterday and on dat social spaces on my wall, dey still wrote d ineligible and also wrote d amount on my page. Will dey still pay me for it? Sorry for all d questions, wish dia was a watsapp contact for easy access. Thanks

Don't worry, you'll be paid before this weekend runs out.

You were ineligible for "Social Spaces" because you reside out side Lagos (some tasks are targeted for certain location).

What you refer to as "241 tasks" is actually 241 spot or slot. It means it's available for 241 people. So you can only have a slot.

More tasks will be available before noon Tuesday. So be on the lookout.

You're welcome.
Re: Little But Tangible. by BLESSMME: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2017
G360:

Don't worry, you'll be paid before this weekend runs out.

You were ineligible for "Social Spaces" because you reside out side Lagos (some tasks are targeted for certain location).

What you refer to as "241 tasks" is actually 241 spot or slot. It means it's available for 241 people. So you can only have a slot.

More tasks will be available before noon Tuesday. So be on the lookout.

You're welcome.
Thanks a lot for the clarification. Dat means itz only on Tuesday's dat tasks are available?
Re: Little But Tangible. by Midastouch89(f): 10:32am On Oct 25, 2017
I guess it's only those in Lag that are enjoying now, no more tasks for Us outside Lagos. ��
Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2017
BLESSMME:

Thanks a lot for the clarification. Dat means itz only on Tuesday's dat tasks are available?

Tasks could go live any day, but you'll certainly get one on Tuesdays.
Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 11:19am On Oct 25, 2017
Midastouch89:
I guess it's only those in Lag that are enjoying now, no more tasks for Us outside Lagos. ��

Tasks could go live any moment from now to Tuesday noon. Look out.
Re: Little But Tangible. by MrBONE2(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2017
G360:
Hello, good day, I want to tell u guys about how to get paid #200 Naira, #600, #1000 and more per survey of 3 minutes to your paga account, I know it's small. It just money you use to recharge card, but it something -
If you are interested, first open a paga account at mypaga.com
After you have finished registering and opening an account. Go to play store and download streetbees app, register on it using the same phone number you use to register on paga,
Then you should use this referral code "8051SS" when you are ask to input in refer code,. Then do the survey task very easy and simple. In two working days, your money will be in your paga account. Then you can directly transfer from Paga to your bank account.

Guys please don't forget to use the referral codes

Thanks
would a BoneBeing like me be able to do this
Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
MrBONE2:
would a BoneBeing like me be able to do this

Yes of course. Please, simply sign up with my referral code. Thanks.
Re: Little But Tangible. by rahmatlawahl: 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
I signed with your code, I have been told I am ineligible twice now, and I reside in Lagos.
Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
rahmatlawahl:
I signed with your code, I have been told I am ineligible twice now, and I reside in Lagos.

You mean ineligible for the task on "Social Spaces"?

If so, please check if you let your device turn on location, which uses Google location services.
Re: Little But Tangible. by Rajlun: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2017
H[b][/b]OW DO I WITHDRAW FROM MY PAGA? I got the sms now to withdraw before thirty days. please help.
Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Rajlun:
H[b][/b]OW DO I WITHDRAW FROM MY PAGA? I got the sms now to withdraw before thirty days. please help.

And why would PAGATECH want you to withdraw from their services
Re: Little But Tangible. by Alongeous(m): 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
@op, thanks so much for this tangible piece of information. But, my question is that, while I was signing up on the streetbees app, there was no mention of paga account, how would I get the little stuff I would be given? Or is the payout now limited to VTU recharge only. Thanks
Re: Little But Tangible. by G360(f): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
Alongeous:
@op, thanks so much for this tangible piece of information. But, my question is that, while I was signing up on the streetbees app, there was no mention of paga account, how would I get the little stuff I would be given? Or is the payout now limited to VTU recharge only. Thanks

Good question. Yes there's no mention of Paga on the Streetbees app. The only link between your Streetbees and Paga account, is your phone number. This is because of the scenario between Nigerian and PayPal, otherwise it would have been PayPal.

Before the end of this weekend, you'll get your payment in your Paga account. The VTU recharge stuff was a one off thing, at the time due to tech issues.
Re: Little But Tangible. by BLESSMME: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
Still Hopeful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fcmb, Test Result Is Out / Vacancy For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates. / Important Notice From N-power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.