Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) (29636 Views)

The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / The All-New 2020 Mercedes-benz GLS SUV / The All New 2019 Honda Pilot Is Finally Here (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by autojosh: 8:56am On Aug 17, 2017
Mitsubishi revealed their all-new Mitsubishi Xpander at the Indonesia International Auto Show in Jakarta, Indonesia.

The exterior has prominent lines as well as a pair of sporty looking L-shaped LED taillights.

The seven-seater cabin is spacious. It has a three-spoke steering wheel, metallic accents, and an impressive number of storage compartments including 16 cup holders. In the tech aspect the Mitsubishi Xpander is equipped with digital multi-information display in the instrument cluster and an infotainment system with Bluetooth and Internet connectivity.

The sleek SUV is powered by a 1.5-liter petrol engine that produces a low 103hp. You have the liberty to choose either the five-speed manual or a four-speed automatic gearbox, regardless of your choice, all Mitsubishi Xpanders will be equipped with front-wheel drive.

Pricing starts from N5.2m ($14,152) excluding shipping and clearing, it’s presently only sold at Indonesia, but will be in other markets early 2018.

See more photos below and tell us what you think about the Mitsubishi Xpander;

https://autojosh.com/mitsubishi-xpander-suv-first-launch-indonesia-photos/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by autojosh: 8:57am On Aug 17, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by succyblinks(f): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2017
The front resemble MARK trailer head

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by ItsJezzy(m): 9:26am On Aug 17, 2017
Abeg abeg make dem no bring am cm naija o.. I hate d looks

28 Likes

Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by nurey(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2017
Toyota Avanza + Honda FIT + Honda City = Mitsubishi Xpander.

Xpander, we copy paste and expand it grin

Thanks to the mod who unbanned me, as for you spambot, your papa

10 Likes

Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by Conner44: 10:06am On Aug 17, 2017
I think say the moto go get as e dey take expand self angry

Good name disappointing features

4 Likes

Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by cyborg123(m): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2017
Ugly.

8 Likes

Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by Fogman(m): 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
The front looks too busy

8 Likes

Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by rozayx5(m): 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
looks like an improper fraction

very ugly ride

seems the designers have run out of ideas

9 Likes

Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by iclass1: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nothing spectacular
Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by Bayajidda1: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
grin
Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by burqueenx(f): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
angry

Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
autojosh:
Mitsubishi revealed their all-new Mitsubishi Xpander at the Indonesia International Auto Show in Jakarta, Indonesia.

The exterior has prominent lines as well as a pair of sporty looking L-shaped LED taillights.

The seven-seater cabin is spacious. It has a three-spoke steering wheel, metallic accents, and an impressive number of storage compartments including 16 cup holders. In the tech aspect the Mitsubishi Xpander is equipped with digital multi-information display in the instrument cluster and an infotainment system with Bluetooth and Internet connectivity.

The sleek SUV is powered by a 1.5-liter petrol engine that produces a low 103hp. You have the liberty to choose either the five-speed manual or a four-speed automatic gearbox, regardless of your choice, all Mitsubishi Xpanders will be equipped with front-wheel drive.

Pricing starts from N5.2m ($14,152) excluding shipping and clearing, it’s presently only sold at Indonesia, but will be in other markets early 2018.

e resemble femi adesina and lai Mohammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by okenwaa(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
I don't like it.

What will now happen

Show me some Benz mehn!!
Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by helphelp: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
cyborg123:
Ugly.

Beautifully ugly...

You know as ugly dogs dey fine... Na that kind fine I mean

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by Harbeyg09(m): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
It looks more like a rugged car made for Naija roads
Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hell NO!!!
Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by dakeskese(m): 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2017

omo!!!

abeg make I ask o...

All these cars wey dey carry 200, 250, 300 km/h speedometer, people dey actually match am reach that level? even though the road good...

2 Likes

Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by pmc01(m): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
If I like it, wetin go con happen?
Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by kuuljay(m): 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Reminds me of voltrons head

11 Likes

Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
Oh mY!
A beautiful sight kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by Sanchez01: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
Efewestern, Amarabae, shall we compare this car starting at N5.2M to the Innoson car of N6.6M for manual transmission and N7.3M for its automatic transmission?

I hope you guys see my point now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by Tdarry: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
the vehicle looks confused jare, it doesn't know if it wants to be a bus or an SUV

9 Likes

Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by KayDEAN(m): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
I remember 5years ago, I said that my first car would be a camry, now I know how wrong I was
Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
succyblinks:
The front resemble MARK trailer head

Lol, I think say na only me see am grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
design is a no no...front looks like pimped wheelbarrow!

5 Likes

Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
Over-designing spoilt the appearance, especially in the front.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by hAlexandro(m): 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
undecided
Nikita1:
Oh mY!
A beautiful sight kiss kiss kiss kiss
b what's beautiful about it?

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by sergio16: 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
Looks great...... Bt its not for naija, Right sided steering
Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by dukeo(m): 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
Which one is the main head lamp

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by hAlexandro(m): 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
autojosh:

if not for the horsepower it's a total waste of money the model is whacked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Audi S8 (AHC) 4,2L V8 32V Into Audi A4 B5 Quattro Sport. / HELP: My Car Is Consuming Too Much Fuel. / Vehicle History Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.