Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) (29650 Views)

The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / The All-New 2020 Mercedes-benz GLS SUV / The All New 2019 Honda Pilot Is Finally Here (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by Henon: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
The front view looks like an angry beast. I love it.
Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by rudestmcblaze: 11:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
The motor dae like say the person way them give contract to manufacture the motor dae beef the person way give am the contract. Him just use the motor show him feelings, the motor dae frown
Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by ItsJezzy(m): 1:28am On Aug 18, 2017
free2ryhme:

Wetin dis one dey talk sef

U don buy motor before wey u dey tell others not to bring am enter naija as if your opinion counts when the car was been manufactured.

Una don do any for naija before

Nonsense talk
Incase yu left ur reasonin capacity smwher lemme remind yu dat the op said "what do you think"... So mbok dnt transfer ur aggression on me.. No be me do yu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by MrEdimulo82(m): 5:56am On Aug 18, 2017
Dem nor try
Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by pen2(m): 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
ItsJezzy:
Abeg abeg make dem no bring am cm naija o.. I hate d looks
Looks like Arnold Swazeneggar's 'Predator'

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by pen2(m): 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) by FrancisAdl(m): 7:07am On Dec 19, 2017
babatee1985:
I still love my Acura ZDX than this trash.

Can you let me know the pros and cons of this car? I intend buying it next year

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Audi S8 (AHC) 4,2L V8 32V Into Audi A4 B5 Quattro Sport. / Ford Gives Saudi Women's Activist Her Dream Car As Car Makers Rush To Advtertise / What's The Highest Speed You Did Or Experienced While Travelling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.