Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

“Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj (34279 Views)

'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji / Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) / "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Zeze06(m): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
cry
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
I hope this is not weed
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Elnino4ladies: 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nigga look scary as fvck
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by jnrbayano(m): 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
You don't know the nature of his ailment and you boast that you can cure it...

Comedians everywhere.
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Abfinest007(m): 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
what does a dead man need healing for .he is dead if not physically spiritually
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Leo3333: 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
Heal him from what? Old age?
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by aktolly54(m): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
Yes I think it's possible with juju but PRICE must be paid. Either buhari lose his daughter or something. Devil don't do free stuff
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Oluwatobiloba96(m): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
wizzyrich:
Why is he being treated in abroad when we have Dr Iguedos Goko Cleanser and dr Ebosele.
even Dr omo sef.. Too bad Dr law don die grin
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
Who told him that buhari is sick?
Buhari is on an indefinite long vacation to London.
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by gozima22(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
Okay
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by misteryman: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by classicfrank4u(m): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
Amberon11:
Is this the same gurumaraji I've been hearing of since I was a child?

his face say's it all grin
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Rhea(f): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
ngamebo:

Founder of One Love Family, Satguru Maharaj Ji, has called on the Nigerian government to bring ailing President Muhammadu Buhari to him as he will heal him of his ailment.
Maharaj ji, who spoke at the Nigerian Union of Journalist (NUJ) secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos, Southwest Nigeria also assured Nigerians that challenges confronting the nation would soon be over.

He said he was ready to heal Buhari if the presidency could bring him home.

“I do not believe in sickness. The President of Nigeria is great. And he should remain so. And that is why if he comes to me for healing, I will heal him. I have done it for several public office holders. I remembered that I treated Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida (IBB), when he was afflicted by an ailment. I cured him. But he later denied me.

He said the presence of the president was needed in the country, as it would douse agitation of Nigerians and help address issues challenging the country.

According to him:

“Since he left, the acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, has been acting on his behalf. And I believe he has defied Nigerians prediction that he will be a figure head. I believe he knows what he is doing.”

Maharaj Ji also condemned the ongoing indefinite industrial action embarked upon by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) over Federal Government unfulfilled promises, as an act aimed to draw the country’s education sector backward.

http://www.amebo.com.ng/2017/08/bring-buhari-to-me-ill-heal-his-ailment.html

We should send this mugu to LUTH. There are far too many people in need of his healing prowess.
Sat guru maharaj'ji grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Probably the longest running crazy madman in the history of this mad country

1 Like

Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Badonasty(m): 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
ngamebo:

Founder of One Love Family, Satguru Maharaj Ji, has called on the Nigerian government to bring ailing President Muhammadu Buhari to him as he will heal him of his ailment.
Maharaj ji, who spoke at the Nigerian Union of Journalist (NUJ) secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos, Southwest Nigeria also assured Nigerians that challenges confronting the nation would soon be over.

He said he was ready to heal Buhari if the presidency could bring him home.

“I do not believe in sickness. The President of Nigeria is great. And he should remain so. And that is why if he comes to me for healing, I will heal him. I have done it for several public office holders. I remembered that I treated Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida (IBB), when he was afflicted by an ailment. I cured him. But he later denied me.

He said the presence of the president was needed in the country, as it would douse agitation of Nigerians and help address issues challenging the country.

According to him:

“Since he left, the acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, has been acting on his behalf. And I believe he has defied Nigerians prediction that he will be a figure head. I believe he knows what he is doing.”

Maharaj Ji also condemned the ongoing indefinite industrial action embarked upon by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) over Federal Government unfulfilled promises, as an act aimed to draw the country’s education sector backward.

http://www.amebo.com.ng/2017/08/bring-buhari-to-me-ill-heal-his-ailment.html

Buhari don turn joke now
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
Buhari is well, he is just hiding away since his grammar makes dogs bark and he has no idea how to run the country anymore. Why cant we understand that the man is not the one running the country even if he is here.

This mistake that was made has rendered the country more divided than it has ever been.

1 Like

Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by peacemara54(m): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
Check my signature
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by deebrain(m): 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
jessetom:
Hello Nairalanders, please I need help.
The iPhone 7 I bought from a Chinese shop charged up to 103% then it switched itself off.. and restarted with a Nokia tune and a Samsung logo.
Abeg wetin make I do...?

Your phone is an Afonja.

3 Likes

Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by handsomeyinka(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
The best way to heal buhari is to take him to china to get refurbished,the only negative effect is he might start speaking Mandarin...LOBATAN
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Naziridamos: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
grin grin
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
If babangida catch this guy,my hand no dey o.
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by dee02(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
To hell with you Guru Maharaji
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
I give you my 100% support, go and heal him in peace. Mtcheeww, Nigerians can easily be scammed when it involves religion.
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by jacyhelen(f): 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
wizzyrich:
Why is he being treated in abroad when we have Dr Iguedos Goko Cleanser and dr Ebosele.

Just 2 spoons is ok for him
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Nten: 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
thanks sir... na now u know the president no well bah? heal Nigeria of its predicament first, live buhari... shey u get power
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by silentrock(m): 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
don't heal buhari. heal all tribalist nairalander. the disease is eating into their bones
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by maisauki: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
ATTENTION SEEKER
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by tballeyy(m): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
Bizibi:
Yes,they should give him to you.
yea they should give him so that he worsen his condition
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Inspire01: 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
wizzyrich:
Hmmmm esan man
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Bizibi(m): 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
tballeyy:
yea they should give him so that he worsen his condition
grin >: grin grin
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by waky15(m): 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
Satguru Maharaji is a blatant liar. Can he cure himself from his spritual problem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper / Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church / Adeboye Wearing Convocation Gown In UNN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.