Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

“Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj (34276 Views)

'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji / Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) / "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by bigass123(m): 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
Abfinest007:
a die hard Muslim will never go to d church for anything so forget it buhari will not come

Really?
So you're referring to Guru marajji as a pastor and his shrine a church? undecided embarassed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
Christianity don suffer cry cry cry cry cry
Bro, guru's place (shrine) is more or less an Indian temple.
If you doubt me waka go there 7-8pm at night.. If you're alive to narrate your ordeal. You're qualified to share your testimony in Rccg.

1 Like

Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by tballeyy(m): 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
wizzyrich:
Why is he being treated in abroad when we have Dr Iguedos Goko Cleanser and dr Ebosele.
funny, but I only know this Dr. cure sexual diseases like golo, std etc. But is buhari has efection?
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Unimaginable123: 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
Onye ofe is looking for who to defraud
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
jessetom:
Hello Nairalanders, please I need help.
The iPhone 7 I bought from a Chinese shop charged up to 103% then it switched itself off.. and restarted with a Nokia tune and a Samsung logo.
Abeg wetin make I do...?

Na iPhone8 b dat na
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Topgainer: 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
Clowns everywhere!
The other clowns like Apostle Joshua Iginla in neater auditorium right there at his backyard couldn't cure him. He didn't kneel to be healed by his VP but will heed a guru herbalist?
Buhari is a soldier, a very disciplined one for that matter who will rather die in his beliefs than allow movie directors, circus organizers, magicians and crooks toil with him. Thankfully, he knew better and is taking the advice of his doctors seriously.
Clowns should look elsewhere for the gullibles to feature in their entertainments, they aren't getting a seed from Muhammed Buhari.
I won't be surprised that that Guru clown secretly goes to hospitals for checkups.

1 Like

Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Topgainer: 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
Abfinest007:
a die hard Muslim will never go to d church for anything so forget it buhari will not come
Excuse me! You think the operators of those Church Centers can heal him.
For your information most of those Bishops demanding healing seed money from faithless Christians actually sneek out of the country for medical checkups and treatment. They do that on a regular basis in the guise of going to London to visit their children and conduct prosperity seminars for the members who will pay "seed" for every challenge.
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by MTKbudapest(m): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
A man that calls himself God.
Wait till the anger of God come upon u.
U are a real satan in human skin decieving the people.
Satguru maharaj or whatever u call urself
u will never escape the The Almighty God.
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by toxict14: 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
Guy you sharp oh
kiss
ngamebo:

Founder of One Love Family, Satguru Maharaj Ji, has called on the Nigerian government to bring ailing President Muhammadu Buhari to him as he will heal him of his ailment.
Maharaj ji, who spoke at the Nigerian Union of Journalist (NUJ) secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos, Southwest Nigeria also assured Nigerians that challenges confronting the nation would soon be over.

He said he was ready to heal Buhari if the presidency could bring him home.

“I do not believe in sickness. The President of Nigeria is great. And he should remain so. And that is why if he comes to me for healing, I will heal him. I have done it for several public office holders. I remembered that I treated Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida (IBB), when he was afflicted by an ailment. I cured him. But he later denied me.

He said the presence of the president was needed in the country, as it would douse agitation of Nigerians and help address issues challenging the country.

According to him:

“Since he left, the acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, has been acting on his behalf. And I believe he has defied Nigerians prediction that he will be a figure head. I believe he knows what he is doing.”

Maharaj Ji also condemned the ongoing indefinite industrial action embarked upon by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) over Federal Government unfulfilled promises, as an act aimed to draw the country’s education sector backward.

http://www.amebo.com.ng/2017/08/bring-buhari-to-me-ill-heal-his-ailment.html
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by toxict14: 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
Old you wan collect your share! No dullin
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by kabaka1: 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
Amberon11:
Is this the same gurumaraji I've been hearing of since I was a child?

I believe na him ohh! I get a cousin of mine 4 village back in d 90s wey be a member of him church and one weird thing him dey do dat time be sey most mornings him go pluck hibiscus flower and just chop am raw like dat grin grin
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
flower boy
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by OritaIbadan: 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
Abfinest007:
So you think Maharaji owns or worship in a Church
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by gudxson: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
Bro... where av u been? Being awhile... we miss u

Billyonaire:
Buhari is
well, he is just hiding away since his grammar makes dogs bark and he has no idea how to run the country anymore. Why cant we understand that the man is not the one running the country even if he is here.

This mistake that was made has rendered the country more divided than it has ever been.
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by doubleportion: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
Abfinest007:
Church or shrine
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by kadupee(m): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
Marahaj, fear your creator
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by BlueAngel444: 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3992671/tithing-truth-history-origin-catholic

Study and discover what is true, and build your faith more in God's word
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Toosure70: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
Abfinest007:
guru maraji not church o. get dat into your head.
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by nothernstar: 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
Abfinest007:
guru marahaji is not a christian pls.
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
jacyhelen:

Just 2 spoons is ok for him
lolz
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Tmiky: 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Praise God,, Apostle has heard it
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Tmiky: 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
[quote author=ngamebo post=59555809]

Founder of One Love Family, Satguru Maharaj Ji, has called on the Nigerian government to bring ailing President Muhammadu Buhari to him as he will heal him of his ailment.
Maharaj ji, who spoke at the Nigerian Union of Journalist (NUJ) secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos, Southwest Nigeria also assured Nigerians that challenges confronting the nation would soon be over.

“I do not believe in sickness. The President of Nigeria is great. And he should remain so. And that is why if he comes to me for healing, I will heal him. I have done it for several public office holders. I remembered that I treated Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida (IBB), when he was afflicted by an ailment. I cured him. But he later denied me.

He said the presence of the president was needed in the country, as it would douse agitation of Nigerians and help address issues challenging the country.

According to him:

“Since he left, the acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, has been acting on his behalf. And I believe he has defied Nigerians prediction that he will be a figure head. I believe he knows what he is doing.”

Maharaj Ji also condemned the ongoing indefinite industrial action embarked upon by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) over Federal Government unfulfilled promises, as an act aimed to draw the country’s education sector backward.

http://www.amebo.com.ng/2017/08/bring-buhari-to-me-ill-heal-his-ailment praise God ,,, Apostle has heard it
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
sad Eeeyah. I see am 4 thisday newspaper! The con lean.
G.W.S ^_^
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
sad Eeeyah. I see am 4 thisday newspaper! The man con lean.
G.W.S ^_^
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by OtemAtum: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
MTKbudapest:
A man that calls himself God.

Wait till the anger of God come upon u.

U are a real satan in human skin decieving the people.

Satguru maharaj or whatever u call urself

u will never escape the The Almighty God.

Hmm, you are so full of ignorance. The guy was aware early in his life that he is a manifestation of God in words of wisdom right from his youth and that awareness has kept him going for years now. He has been a Maharaj for more than two decades and where are Allah and Yahweh to pour their anger on him? For crying out loud he has lived for more than 70 years. Better realise yourself as a god and a manifestation of GOD ALMIGHTY before you fall prey of the thieves called pastors.

NB: I am a part of GOD also and I manifest great things. Are you conscious of this fact for yourself?
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Halo22: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
jessetom:
Hello Nairalanders, please I need help.
The iPhone 7 I bought from a Chinese shop charged up to 103% then it switched itself off.. and restarted with a Nokia tune and a Samsung logo.
Abeg wetin make I do...?
That your iPhone is a collabo of Nokia and Samsung rebranding. Just enjoy three in one phone
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by MTKbudapest(m): 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
OtemAtum:

Hmm, you are so full of ignorance. The guy was aware early in his life that he is a manifestation of God in words of wisdom right from his youth and that awareness has kept him going for years now. He has been a Maharaj for more than two decades and where are Allah and Yahweh to pour their anger on him? For crying out loud he has lived for more than 70 years. Better realise yourself as a god and a manifestation of GOD ALMIGHTY before you fall prey of the thieves called pastors.

NB: I am a part of GOD also and I manifest great things. Are you conscious of this fact for yourself?

u are just talking out of ignorance.
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by OtemAtum: 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
MTKbudapest:

u are just talking out of ignorance.
if you know who is speaking with you, you would have asked him to fill you up with the unlimited knowledge of God.
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
ngamebo:

According to him:

http://www.amebo.com.ng/2017/08/bring-buhari-to-me-ill-heal-his-ailment.html

Amebo
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by MTKbudapest(m): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
OtemAtum:
if you know who is speaking with you, you would have asked him to fill you up with the unlimited knowledge of God.

hahaha

pls dont make me laugh

you have the knowledge of God and u have the mind to call a man Jesus Christ which satguru maharaj claims to be.

I tell u the truth u are one hell of an anti-christ.

Go ahead and worship ur useless black jesus as he calls himself.

Seems like u dont have any knowledge abt this maharaj
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by MTKbudapest(m): 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
OtemAtum:

OtemAtum:

hahaha

pls dont make me laugh

you have the knowledge of God and u have the mind to call a man Jesus Christ which satguru maharaj claims to be.

Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by OtemAtum: 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
MTKbudapest:

hahaha

pls dont make me laugh

You don't understand deep knowledge yet. Now listen to deep knowledge and learn.

You are a god but you can't manifest as one until you realise it. I am a god and I manifest as one because I have realised it. Sat Guru marahaji is a god and he manifests as one because he has realised it. Eusebius and all those who wrote the story of fictitious Jesus are all gods and they manifested as gods because they have realised themselves so.

Now god+god+god+god+....+god= God Almighty
Now some gods are bad and evil while some are good. The bad gods are like stars that fades away with time. Examples of such bad gods are Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Enlil, Mazda ,etc

Good gods don't fade away. They might go hidden and return when due. Examples of good gods are Atum, myself(Otem), Chimides, Chaleb, etc. I god Otem am back to bring ignorant gods like you and many Christians and muslims to the consciousness of whom you really are.

See the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH for the secrets of the Universe:

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL THE TRUTH IN ALL THE LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS TO THE WORLD AND NO god(neither Yahweh nor Allah) CAN STOP ME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper / Adeboye Wearing Convocation Gown In UNN (Photos) / Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.