Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

The Voodoo That Keeps Wike In Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Voodoo That Keeps Wike In Power (602 Views)

Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) / Wike In 'Age Certificate Forgery’ Scandal Ahead Of 2019 - Sahara Reporters (Pics / Ateke Tom Hosts Nyesom Wike In His Okochiri Palace (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Voodoo That Keeps Wike In Power by Ijuye: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2017
Speaking on a phone-in radio programme, “Viewpoint” on Rhythm 93.7 F.M recently, Prince Tonye Princewill said that “Wike has successfully convinced Rivers people that their problem is Buhari and APC. He has been able to convince Rivers people that their problem is APC. That their problem is Buhari and the person who brought Buhari is Amaechi and that anger has clouded the reasoning of Rivers people, it has blinded them to Wike’s actions and that is a masterstroke if you ask me. When people look at Wike and say that he is a thug, I tell them that that man is very intelligent, he is very smart. He has played Rivers people to a point that they are so angry with APC and Amaechi”.

Tonye Princewill in this statement unveiled the talisman that brought Wike to power and has sustained him to date. Wike has deceitfully made Rivers people to believe that the reason they are hungry is because Amaechi used Buhari to defeat Jonathan. That the reason pensioners in Rivers State are not paid and Local Government workers are paid half salaries is because of Buhari, Amaechi and APC. The Reason Port Harcourt is dirty and all the drainages and canals are clogged, causing devastating floods is APC, Amaechi and Buhari.

Oh yes! The reason the state budgets have become secret documents is because of Buhari and the reason Rivers State students are stranded oversea is because of Amaechi and APC.

Amaechi, APC and Buhari are the reasons why Lagos and Anambra States pay gratuities to pensioners and Rivers State can’t.

The Baba Ijebu that prepared the talisman for Wike must have done a very good job. He did not only cast a spell of unthinkingness on Rivers people but pulled a very thick wool over their eyes, the type that can only be exorcised at the Synagogue Church of all Nations. This is because the leadership of most of the churches are as helpless as the rest of us in the face of this general malady. The pastors have all surrendered their pulpits to Wike for use as political blindfold.

Only a thick spell from the pit of hell can make Rivers people herald Gov. Wike as Mr. Project for asphalting roads and building motor parks over and above Governor Diete-Spiff who built the Rivers State Secretariat Complex, the Alfred Diete-Spiff Civic Centre, Hotel Olympia, New wing of Hotel Presidential, West African Glass Industry, Water Glass Boat Yard, Rinsopalm, Supaboard (now Spar), Riv Bank Insurance, Pan African Bank, built the College of Education (now Ajuru University), built the College and Science and technology (now Rivers State University), School of Basic studies (now converted by Wike to Port Harcourt Polytechnic). This is to mention just a few.

This is the voodoo that clouds the reasoning of hungry and sick Rivers people in such an indiscernible manner that they praise Gov. Wike as Mr. Project for filling potholes and reconstructing community roads over and above Governor Amaechi who in his first year in office dualized Rumuokwuta-Choba- East-West Road, Dualized Abuja By-pass in Mile 3, Dualized Rumuola/Rumuokwuta Road, Dualized Airport-Isiokpo/Omerelu Road, Dualized Ada-George Road, Constructed Agip flyover, Dualized First Bank Rumuomasi Road, Dualized Slaughter/Trans Amadi/Rumuobiakani Road, Revamped Rinsopalm, established fish farms, Banana Plantation, Songhai farms etc. This is besides the state of the art primary schools, model secondary schools and Hospitals.

Wike has successfully stirred up anger in Rivers people against Amaechi, Buhari and APC and this has indeed clouded the reasoning of the people. It has blinded them to Wike’s brashness, highhandedness, impunity, tyranny and mediocrity. Rivers State needs a powerful exorcist like Prophet T.B. Joshua to break the spell.

Sotonye Ijuye-Dagogo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Voodoo That Keeps Wike In Power by GMBuhari: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2017
The man knows what he's talking about

Just like Kanu confused ediots Biafra is the way
Re: The Voodoo That Keeps Wike In Power by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
Very correct.
I was telling someone last month to name one project Wike did that will bring him an award from institutions outside Nigeria.
How can someone keep patching only roads and say he's working?
When I oved through some streets, I laugh because I always see banner saying flagging off of a project when the only path to work on is just to patch not even up to half of the road.
Last year they came close to rumuobiakani round about and broke part of the road and filled it again when it was not even bad.
They also made me trek from toll gate down to Oyigbo last year before I moved to woji all in the name of working on the road when the road became bad after 2months. Oyigbo road is a death trap till today.
If you are a true indigen of Rivers you should come out and say the real thing Wike is doing apart from hiding under road construction.
Imagine a governor building private houses for judges with public funds, no real project to increase the state's IGR, no good security measures, etc and all he does is to blame APC like the zombie APC led FG is blaming Jonathan after 2years.
SMH for Nigerians.
I am ready for those nuisance who always insult without facts.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: What We Will Do If Fayose Fails To Apologise – Fulani Herdsmen / See Photo From The Ongoing Renovation Of Where Rats Damaged In Presidential Vill / FOR REAL? “i’m Not A Thief; I Can’t Be A Thief”, James Ibori Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.