Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

How Can I Open A Paypal Account. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Open A Paypal Account. (3535 Views)

How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account / Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Open A Paypal Account. by arinze345(m): 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2010
How can I go about opening a paypal account cos when I tried ealier, I did not see Nigeria as one of the countries in the country field,  I urgently need a reply.Thanks,
Re: How Can I Open A Paypal Account. by omaviex(m): 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2010
Contact me and i will open a verified account for u within 3hrs maximum. U have the option of using any acceptable country. Price vary but affordable depending on country.
Call 07052070567.
Re: How Can I Open A Paypal Account. by justwise(m): 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2010
arinze345:

How can I go about opening a paypal account cos when I tried ealier, I did not see Nigeria as one of the countries in the country field, I urgently need a reply.Thanks,

You are right, Nigeria is blacklisted and u can't open and verify Paypal[b] legally [/b] in Nigeria, IF its done illegally then u stand to lose ur money as soon as paypal sees ur IP address, listen, alot of pple will tell u abt IP hiding software and how they can help u open paypal and verify it, its all CON, don't waste ur money on them. Some will tell u abt using USA bank account and all that, please stay away from them.
Re: How Can I Open A Paypal Account. by justwise(m): 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2010
omaviex:

Contact me and i will open a verified account for u within 3hrs maximum. U have the option of using any acceptable country. Price vary but affordable depending on country.
Call 07052070567.

People like u brought us where we are today, ur illegal activities are affecting all of us, this was why Nigeria was blacklisted.
Re: How Can I Open A Paypal Account. by buzzme: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2010
Just incase you want to get more information on how to get money from your friends in facebook, i help people realize that. It is simple and cheap to know. Though, nothing is free of charge nowadays so i collect a little amount for this information. To cantact me to acquire this unrereaveled way of making cash on facebook, you can buzz me up on ositastanley8@gmail.com but if you want to talk to me directly, you can aswell reach me on +2347063247376. You will not regret this, i promise.
Re: How Can I Open A Paypal Account. by justwise(m): 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2010
buzzme:

Just incase you want to get more information on how to get money from your friends in facebook, i help people realize that. It is simple and cheap to know. Though, nothing is free of charge nowadays so i collect a little amount for this information. To cantact me to acquire this unrereaveled way of making cash on facebook, you can buzz me up on ositastanley8@gmail.com but if you want to talk to me directly, you can aswell reach me on +2347063247376. You will not regret this, i promise.

How do u mean by that? I mean, get money from my friends in facebook, please explain.
Re: How Can I Open A Paypal Account. by buzzme: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2010
as i said friend earlier, what you need to do is to only pocess an internet connection, a facebook account and a computer to start your business. We dont make millions from it but at least, few thousand weekly just depending on your friends co operation on facebook. The website we give pays you thru email and you cash your money from GTBank. I just made few cash from treasure troopers who invested there for just two weeks now.
Re: How Can I Open A Paypal Account. by justwise(m): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2010
buzzme:

as i said friend earlier, what you need to do is to only pocess an internet connection, a facebook account and a computer to start your business. We dont make millions from it but at least, few thousand weekly just depending on your friends co operation on facebook. The website we give pays you thru email and you cash your money from GTBank. I just made few cash from treasure troopers who invested there for just two weeks now.

You still not making sense to me. Maybe cos your business is a dodgy one.
Re: How Can I Open A Paypal Account. by drify: 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2010
arinze345:

How can I go about opening a paypal account cos when I tried ealier, I did not see Nigeria as one of the countries in the country field, I urgently need a reply.Thanks,

just click on the link below. it is a picture of my VERIFIED and FUNDED paypal account. i can open one 4 u. call me on 08131002053.

Re: How Can I Open A Paypal Account. by justwise(m): 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2010
drify:

just click on the link below. it is a picture of my VERIFIED and FUNDED paypal account. i can open one 4 u. call me on 08131002053.

Rubbish, anybody can copy that and paste, having a pic of verified paypal account is not a proof.
Re: How Can I Open A Paypal Account. by Damolux01(m): 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2010
@poster, u can now open a paypal account free of charge, don't waist ur money to d so kuld guru. Just send an empty msg or beta still 'help paypal' to cashlifters@gmail.com. It's 100% freeeeee!!!
Re: How Can I Open A Paypal Account. by bombay: 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2010
paypal is not free they also charge you for every amount you recieve into your account. smiley
Re: How Can I Open A Paypal Account. by paypalguru: 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2010
call me up
Re: How Can I Open A Paypal Account. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2010
bombay:

paypal is not free they also charge you for every amount you recieve into your account. smiley
huh? seriously? shocked shocked shocked I didnt know that undecided
Re: How Can I Open A Paypal Account. by meetvalue(m): 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2010
I want you to also know that Paypal serves as your Ordinary Bank acoount which they take say N10 to N15 when they send a message to you as a sms alert.
So, even Liberty Reserve take some percentage when you transfer fund(s) to another account as serve charge.
Re: How Can I Open A Paypal Account. by jze: 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2010
@arinze345,
You are correct about not seeing Nigeria as one of the countries listed. If you don't mind me asking, what do you need a paypal account for.
Re: How Can I Open A Paypal Account. by omaviespay(m): 8:06am On Mar 18, 2010
@jze
Paypal remains one of the most acceptable means of payment on the internet. If you are seriously considering doing bizness online then you must either have a paypal account or make use of one. However, if you dont have a paypal account there are people whose job is to assist in providing you with such payment services at a cost. Visit www.omaviespay.com and tell us what exactly you want to buy or pay for and we shall give you a quote. We also can assist you get a verified account as well as a US/UK bank account with ATM card.
Re: How Can I Open A Paypal Account. by rerute1(m): 10:09am On Mar 18, 2010
Hello, pls don't be deceived, nigerians are not allowed to use paypal. But if u manipulate ur way, u stand d risk of loosing ur money. Its optional anyway
Re: How Can I Open A Paypal Account. by jze: 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2010
@omaviespay,
That sounds kinda fishy. rerute is absolutely correct, and I'll reiterate to all Nairalanders - No one can assist you in opening or resolving issues with your paypal account other than a paypal customer rep.You can open a paypal account online by whatever means but you might end up losing all the money in that account at the long run if you opened an account inappropriately especially if the country you reside in (or can genuinely proof that you do), does not appear on paypal's list during registration.
FYI, I've been transacting online for years now including using paypal, its free to open and my account was not opened in Nigeria so I know what I'm talking about. Anyone claiming they can open a paypal account for a fee you should stay away from. Goodluck to anyone who still chooses to do otherwise.
Re: How Can I Open A Paypal Account. by jze: 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2010
@omaviespay,
That sounds kinda fishy. rerute is absolutely correct, and I'll reiterate to all Nairalanders - No one can assist you in opening or resolving issues with your paypal account other than a paypal customer rep.You can open a paypal account online by whatever means but you might end up losing all the money in that account at the long run if you opened an account inappropriately especially if the country you reside in (or can genuinely proof that you do), does not appear on paypal's list during registration.
FYI, I've been transacting online  for years now including using paypal, its free to open and my account was not opened in Nigeria so I know what I'm talking about. Anyone claiming they can open a paypal account for a fee you should stay away from. Goodluck to anyone who still chooses to do otherwise.
Re: How Can I Open A Paypal Account. by GeeToks: 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2010
You can open a paypal account yourself. For details on how to go about it yourself, send an e-mail to koolgeef@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Invest With 1 Million Naira / Where Do I Get Plastic Paint Containers For A Start Up Paint Industry? / Access Bank wins 2019 GBA Women’s Market Champion Impact Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.