Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,238 members, 7,829,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Angry Lady Calls Out Names Of Men That Has Slept With Her In The Past See More! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Lady Calls Out Names Of Men That Has Slept With Her In The Past See More! (887 Views)

Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady / Angry Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Jeep For Cheating On Her. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angry Lady Calls Out Names Of Men That Has Slept With Her In The Past See More! by skiibo: 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
Porthacourt slaying queen, Jane Nwokocha Studing Marketing at IGNATIUS AJURU UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION PORT-HARCOURT RIVERS STATE goes sensational as she called out those she has slept with in the past by posting a timeline that got people talking. she posted: "if You Ever Ate My Pussy Never Try to Disrespect me Nigga l Fed U".

' What do you think? Nairaland Niggas

Re: Angry Lady Calls Out Names Of Men That Has Slept With Her In The Past See More! by 40kobo77: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
Where the names?
Re: Angry Lady Calls Out Names Of Men That Has Slept With Her In The Past See More! by Headlaw(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
U should be thanking them for relieving your Punu

(1) (Reply)

Welcome The Newest Nairalander / Girl Asks Her 20 Boyfrnds 2 Each Give Her An Iphone,uses The Money 2 Buy A House / My Four Years Girlfriend Has Been Bethrothed To Another Guy By Her Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.