Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,758 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Will Christ Ever Come? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Christ Ever Come? (1925 Views)

My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... / Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) / What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by dalaman: 1:11am On Aug 19, 2017
Shebi Jesus told his desciples to keep running from.one city to another when they face persecution for his sake and that before they finish running round Israel he'll return. He told them this 2000 years ago according to the story.

How and why will a dead man return? Return to do what? Jesus is dead. He is not coming back. Why aren't you expecting any of your ancestors to return but a dead Jewish hippie that died over 200 years ago?

3 Likes

Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by YahwehPenis: 1:15am On Aug 19, 2017
dalaman:
Shebi Jesus told his desciples to keep running from.one city to another when they face persecution for his sake and that before they finish running round Israel he'll return. He told them this 2000 years ago according to the story.

How and why will a dead man return? Return to do what? Jesus is dead. He is not coming back. Why aren't you expecting any of your ancestors to return but a dead Jewish hippie that died over 200 years ago?
d savoir will surly cum like a thief in d night. He will cum when all hope dat he can cum wld have been lost. Don't giv up hope dat Jesus will cum and reign earth anally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by dalaman: 1:24am On Aug 19, 2017
YahwehPenis:
d savoir will surly cum like a thief in d night. He will cum when all hope dat he can cum wld have been lost. Don't giv up hope dat Jesus will cum and reign earth anally.

Jesus will cum earth anally. He'll cum explosively all over the earth.
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by YahwehPenis: 1:27am On Aug 19, 2017
dalaman:

Jesus will cum earth anally. He'll cum explosively all over the earth.
he will cum behind d bak of seeners who rejects his cumming. They will scream when he cums behind their bak and raepe his havest.
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 19, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

By word of God, I guess you mean some crap men wrote while under the influence of drugs.
it's under the influence of God's Holy Spirit. undecided

The Bible is mostly a collection of stoners sharing their experience - - Moses and the Burning bush, Jesus and the Wilderness, John on Patmos.

The Bible is an inspired word of God by the help of the Holy Spirit. Holy men of God were carried along as they spoke and wrote the message that came from heaven.

2Timothy 3:... All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for
instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Of course, you are so gullible, lacking any form of skepticism.. You read text, and swallow the claims without questioning.
If the Bible is the Word of God, who wrote the Quran? Another God? grin

lacking form of sspeticism Why would I read the word of God with skepticism when it says:

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and
sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the
dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and
marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of
the heart- Hebrews 4:12 and yet, you want me to remain doubtful and unbelieving?

It happened to people like you when this scripture says that: For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it -Hebrews 4:2

Why would I question God, unless I don't understand a particular scripture?

Like I told you earlier, wisdom is found if it is sought after.

As for the quran, I have no business with the so-called book! I can refer you to the father of lies ---- the devil! Difference: the holy Word of God is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit with various languages to bring many lost souls unto salvation. The quran is by the inspiration of men in 'symbolic' and appaling and undecipharable and complex and disheveled and ludicrous language for no common purpose. Verdict --- Christianity is relationship. Islam is religion. Period!

Btw.. You should read my signature in case you haven't. There's zero chance you'd convert me to a Christian, so stop trying for your faith's sake. Terrible things might happen. grin

I know I don't have that power and might grin but I'll keep on pestering and persuading and exhorting and urging and... You smiley
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by YahwehPenis: 1:59am On Aug 19, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

The Bible is an inspired word of God by the help of the Holy Spirit. Holy men of God were carried along as they spoke and wrote the message that came from heaven.

2Timothy 3:... All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for
instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

lacking form of sspeticism Why would I read the word of God with skepticism when it says:

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and
sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the
dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and
marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of
the heart- Hebrews 4:12 and yet, you want me to remain doubtful and unbelieving?

It happened to people like you when this scripture says that: For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it -Hebrews 4:2

Why would I question God, unless I don't understand a particular scripture?

As for the quran, I have no business with the so-called book! I can refer you to the father of lies ---- the devil! Difference: the holy Word of God is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit with various languages to bring many lost souls unto salvation. The quran is by the inspiration of men in 'symbolic' and appaling and undecipharable and complex and disheveled and ludicrous language for no common purpose. Verdict --- Christianity is relationship. Islam is religion. Period!

I know I don't have that power and might grin but I'll keep on pestering and persuading and exhorting and urging and... You smiley

Don't mynd that son of d devil. If Jesus cum today, he will take us home, but he will be left behind because he refuse to accept d cumming of our lord.
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 19, 2017
YahwehPenis:

Don't mynd that son of d devil. If Jesus cum today, he will take us home, but he will be left behind because he refuse to accept d cumming of our lord.

#IPerceive. . . undecided
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 19, 2017
YahwehPenis:

You are someone familiar. . .
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by YahwehPenis: 2:16am On Aug 19, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

I am a family to Cries our lord who ass promise to return to take us home when he cums soon.

1 Like

Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 19, 2017
YahwehPenis:
I am a family to Cries our lord who ass promise to return to take us home when he cums soon.

grin You can't fool me. I wasn't born yesterday undecided you know. . .

Ain't you otematum

undecided
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by OtemAtum: 6:05am On Aug 19, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

grin You can't fool me. I wasn't born yesterday undecided you know. . .

Ain't you otematum

undecided

Woke up to this comedy. That moniker owner must be another comic relief. And you're so sure it's me? undecided
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 19, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Jesus is not coming back again. Never. He lied. The Bible is a lie.
Now, relax and enjoy your life.
No need to argue with an idiot
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by sonofluc1fer: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2017
princecharles100:
No need to argue with an idiot
Yeah.

No need to argue with you.

1 Like

Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by sonofluc1fer: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Alcohol, weed, holy spirit... Same effect.

Jhaytee4all:

Were you there? Did you see them write it? You read and believed. Just like that. No evidence apart from that which is in the same book you read those claims. Lol, how silly can one be?

Do you expect the Bible to counter its own claims? Would you see an ad for Coke in a pepsi pamphlet? Use your brain small na.

Jhaytee4all:

Why would I question God unless I don't understand a particular scripture?
My point exactly. Why being so defensive? You believe the Bible without questioning. You believe you have 'truth'... Hence, you leave no space in your heart to consider alternative thoughts. There are many Gods - you believe yours is the correct one, just like many others.

Jhaytee4all:

You consider yourself wise because you believe a God died for you? This isn't wisdom.. Its wiz-doom.. grin

Jhaytee4all:

The quran is by the inspiration of men in 'symbolic' and appaling and undecipharable and complex and disheveled and ludicrous language for no common purpose.
I agree. And so is the Bible too.

Jhaytee4all:

Verdict --- Christianity is relationship. Islam is religion. Period!
Christianity and Islam are both religions. I'm sure you fill that in forms. Don't be ashamed. You practice a religion called Christianity.. Its the full package. 'Christianity is a religion' is just meaningless fluff touted by robots such as yourself.

Jhaytee4all:

I'd advise you to invest your efforts in more worthy projects. I no come this world come carry person cross. I'm a free man.
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
OtemAtum:

Woke up to this comedy.

Good morning sir!

That moniker owner must be another comic relief. And you're so sure it's me? undecided

Lol. . . Durrhh! Who else? Do you expect someone like me be gullible?

I'll give you this three clues that shows you're the owner of that accnt!

#1 It's a new accnt

#2 your user ID is simply disheartening and uncivilized. Very malicious!

#3 you're hiding under the skin of a sheep, whereas, you're a wolf!

So? undecided I wasn't born yesternite!
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Alcohol, weed, holy spirit... Same effect.
God help you undecided

Were you there? Did you see them write it? You read and believed. Just like that. No evidence apart from that which is in the same book you read those claims. Lol, how silly can one be?

not as silly as you're undecided look, I didn't just read and believe, neither is the Bible a make-believe sort of book. Like i said earlier, it is an inspired word of God through the help of the Holy Spirit.

Lemme tell you that, I was partially an atheist, somewhat doubting and feeling skeptic sometimes. But I had an encounter with God! smiley yes! I gave my life to Christ. Do you know how many times I've been saved from death about 3 times by Him? Do you know how far I'd go before I really had to know that THERE IS SOMEONE SOMEWHERE ALWAYS MINDFUL OF ME in whom you don't believe He even exits or think is dead and long gone?.

I'd wish to share my living testimony of how I got saved with you, but for the sake of time and lengthy words sad

Do you expect the Bible to counter its own claims? Would you see an ad for Coke in a pepsi pamphlet? Use your brain small na.

simply meaningless.

Your sample don't have any correlation with the inspired Word of God. . .

My point exactly. Why being so defensive? You believe the Bible without questioning. You believe you have 'truth'... Hence, you leave no space in your heart to consider alternative thoughts. There are many Gods - you believe yours is the correct one, just like many others.

why would I leave a space in my heart to consider alternative thoughts? Biko, my heart belongs to Jesus. . .

My heart is filled with my 'never going to die' faith and not filled with skepticism. I don't reserve space for doubts and worrying. It only shows how hopeless I am. . .

However, I'm only defensive because I'M CONTENDING FOR MY FAITH!

You consider yourself wise because you believe a God died for you? This isn't wisdom.. Its wiz-doom.. grin

You're sensual. Full of the flesh and with earthly wisdom.

I desire the divine wisdom from God as Proverbs says: “

To know wisdom and instruction, 2
To perceive the words of understanding,

To receive the instruction of wisdom, 3
Justice, judgment, and equity;

To give prudence to the simple, 4
To the young man knowledge and discretion—

A wise man will hear and increase learning, 5
And a man of understanding will attain wise counsel,

To understand a proverb and an enigma, 6
The words of the wise and their riddles.

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, 7
But fools despise wisdom and instruction."

I advice you to forsake your sins and have the fear of God to obtain divine wisdom from God.

Proverbs 2:2-6:

So that you incline your ear to wisdom, 2
And apply your heart to understanding;

Yes, if you cry out for discernment, 3
And lift up your voice for understanding,

If you seek her as silver, 4
And search for her as for hidden treasures;

Then you will understand the fear of the LORD, 5
And find the knowledge of God.

For the LORD gives wisdom; 6
From His mouth come knowledge and
understanding;

Christianity and Islam are both religions. I'm sure you fill that in forms. Don't be ashamed. You practice a religion called Christianity.. Its the full package. 'Christianity is a religion' is just meaningless fluff touted by robots such as yourself.

Since I've told you the fact that Christianity is more than a religion, I don't need to give you a repetition.

God manifested himself in human flesh and was reconciling the world to Himself because of the undying passion he has for us.

The real faith Christianity is based on reconciliation and relationship and not religion or other wise as you may tend to think undecided

I'd advise you to invest your efforts in more worthy projects. I no come this world come carry person cross. I'm a free man.

I can invest my time and efforts on people like you. Who talk say ah go give up easily? The devil? grin he is a big liar! smiley

Who talk say na person cross u cum this world carry? grin you better go carry your cross follow Jesus and not the devil.
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by OtemAtum: 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Good morning sir!

Lol. . . Durrhh! Who else? Do you expect someone like me be gullible?

I'll give you this three clues that shows you're the owner of that accnt!

#1 It's a new accnt

#2 your user ID is simply disheartening and uncivilized. Very malicious!

#3[b] you're hiding under the skin of a sheep, whereas, you're a wolf![/b]

So? undecided I wasn't born yesternite!

See false accusation. And mind you, don't use the word sheep to qualify me cos I'm no sheep at all. I'm Otem. You can call yourself a sheep, no problem, it's your choice.
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
OtemAtum:

See false accusation. And mind you, don't use the word sheep to qualify me cos I'm no sheep at all. I'm Otem. You can call yourself a sheep, no problem, it's your choice.

Ok.
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by Niflheim(m): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jesus was a fictional character!!! This is akin to a human seeking salvation from a teddy bear like Super Ted!!!

2 Likes

Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by johnw74: 2:30am On Aug 20, 2017
1Sharon:

He has got lost in space

sonofluc1fer:
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Jesus is not coming back again. Never. He lied. The Bible is a lie.

Now, relax and enjoy your life.

and to all the other antichrists here, u also will have your reward:

Jud_1:18  How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

Rev 22:12  I'm coming soon! I will bring my reward with me to pay all people based on what they have done.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by johnw74: 3:08am On Aug 20, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

maybe in him is another kind of familiar, a familiar spirit

Definition of familiar spirit. 1 : a spirit or demon that serves or prompts an individual
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by ModusOperandi(f): 3:28am On Aug 20, 2017
surely he will, if that G spot is hit right wink
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
johnw74:

maybe in him is another kind of familiar, a familiar spirit

Definition of familiar spirit. 1 : a spirit or demon that serves or prompts an individual

Probably. I didn't say that o. Your the one. . .

But you could be right. Why? Just take a look at his silly user ID undecided

grin and yes, I know what a familiar spirit is. 'Mammonic' spirit.
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by OtemAtum: 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
johnw74:

and to all the other antichrists here, u also will have your reward:

Jud_1:18  How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

Rev 22:12  I'm coming soon! I will bring my reward with me to pay all people based on what they have done.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Where there no mocker in the 'beginning time'? Elijah mocked Baalim, the god of other people. He mocked Ashdod the god of other people too, so guy, there hadn't been anytime in history when there weren't mockers of the gods. Currenlty I am a mocker of all immature gods who don't have sense, e.g Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Enlil, Gaol, etc.

The length of that soon is already more than 2000 years. Don't you think it's high time you started using your brain to think deep?

Worldly Music 1:1-5

Chapter One
A song of Otem: Think
1. Think of any number in your mind. Add five to that number. Add four to it. Add three to it. Subtract the number you have in your mind from it. Your answer is twelve.
2. Think of a problem that bothers you. Add joy to that problem. Add hope to it. Add solution to it. Take away the problem you thought about. You are now left with joy, hope and solution.
3. Think of what makes life sad to you. Take away your worries. Take away your fear of the future and fear of your afterlife. Take away the fear of nightmares. Take away the fear of death and rumoured wars. Take away your anxiety. Take away the sadness of your bereavement. Take away the fear of the world going to be destroyed. You are left with nothing to fear.
4. Think like a man born in the first century waiting for a son of his god to end the world. Add five centuries to your waiting, add another five centuries. Add another five centuries. Add another five centuries. Now you have twenty centuries and the son of your god has not returned. You are now left with no other option than to start using your brain.
5. Think of all the people who had ever existed. Where are ninety-nine percent of them now? They are dead, so why do you fear the inevitable?

Can you popsy cast you inside fire because your name isn't in one of his ancient scrolls? If you daddy can do that to you, then such daddy doesn't have common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by 1Sharon(f): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Probably. I didn't say that o. Your the one. . .

But you could be right. Why? Just take a look at his silly user ID undecided

grin and yes, I know what a familiar spirit is. 'Mammonic' spirit.

Isnt it obvious that he is trolling? undecided
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
1Sharon:

#IPerceive
You are another suspect smiley

1 Like

Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by johnw74: 12:50am On Aug 21, 2017
OtemAtum:

Currenlty I am a mocker of all immature gods who don't have sense, e.g Yahweh,

big diffrence between mocking the true God, and god's that don't exist:

Jud_1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

Rev 22:12 I'm coming soon! I will bring my reward with me to pay all people based on what they have done.

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by johnw74: 12:51am On Aug 21, 2017
1Sharon:

i'm not suprised at a God hater calling the truth of the Bible trolling,
however your inflammatory mocking of the Opening Post is trolling

Finfadei:
Reading, listening and watching the news and happenings around me everyday. The things I read, hear and watch breaks my heart, weakens my body and shatters my spirit and makes me wonder when Christ will come!

1Sharon:

He has got lost in space
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 21, 2017
Finfadei:
Reading, listening and watching the news and happenings around me everyday. The things I read, hear and watch breaks my heart, weakens my body and shatters my spirit and makes me wonder when Christ will come!
He's coming

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Belief In God And Science Mutually Exclusive? / Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? / Christianity: The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.